VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we could ask ZH to come on over and speak with us (he could be lurking) He's answering questions somewhere that people have. At least he's talking some.

Yes that helps a lot. So, like someone asked the other day- why had no one tweeted with her at all on Monday?

That's an astute question. To answer that, you'd have to scan the feeds of all the people she normally interacted with on twitter. I haven't done that, as it's sleuthing family/friends. :)

For all my sleuthing "skills" I can't find the ZH blog:dunno:
I know mods said the link can't be posted so is there a way I can be given a hint or a pm?

Yes thank you for that - I am not from the area so was not familiar with these. It looks like it also has an ATM, with the next closest one being the Wells Fargo right down the road from the house next to the Roosevelt BP. I assumed all gas stations have ATMs - does anyone know if the 7-11, Star Mini Mart or Shell station have one?

WH could have had the cash on him, I'm just trying to cover all angles to try narrowing it down.

Also could someone help clarify where the house actually is? The white pages has it on Nathan Ave, not Millard St.

Several videos in msm articles have show the house clearly on Millard but none of them (that I'm aware of) have actually listed the address. I took the google earth guy down Millard and was easily able to locate the house.

Maybe AJ did borrow money.

Maybe a friend or friends knew AJ had access to money, had money (if she was good with it), or whatever. They were in a bind of some sort (like an unwanted pregnancy or a debt) and AJ was the type of person to come through for others. From all accounts she had a good heart. Maybe the friend(s) decided they actually didn't want anybody else to know, or have to pay the money back, or whatever. Certain situations for some people feel impossible, make them react in ways they would never otherwise.. I know, far-fetched and no real basis but trying to not fall down a rabbit hole too!

If a friend was responsible for AJ missing I could definitely see them acting shocked, putting the message out she was missing right away, going to searches.. Especially once eyes started watching WH..

So, let's just say, maybe mom knew she was with friends at some point but after some time passed on Monday into Tuesday she started feeling nervous & began contacting friends then the police. Monday afternoon through Tuesday is a long time to get rid of something and then be around to show "concern". IMO of course. No proof here.

Probably not but something that crossed my mind. Sorry If it's too off base!

But which parent was it that posted on the Find AJ FB that the cops were no longer communicating with them?

Both posts concerning communication & LE are from WH to the page. One on March 9th, the other yesterday or Tuesday?

Mods/admins... this case is so off the rails I just need to ask for my own peace of mind:

In any other case we're allowed to post links to parents social media who are searching for their missing kid. In this case there is a 3rd parent (the first step-dad) doing the very same thing. Can we link to his blog?

Quoting myself here just in case I missed the answer to whether or not it's okay to link to another parent's SM page?

I know mods said the link can't be posted so is there a way I can be given a hint or a pm?

I couldn't find it using Yahoo but did find it using Google.

Google Anjelica under her previous last name.

Thanks have now found it, my mistake was thinking the last name was Hadsell

Another possible rabbit hole, but what if AJ had a friend who mom approved of but stepdad did not. Maybe JH was okay with her hanging out with a certain person and stepdad was weary (because people with a violent past can usually detect violence in others imo). What if this person who she ended up hanging out with did something terrible and now WH has an idea that it is that person and so does JH, but JH is so guilty about letting AJ trust this particular POI so she's letting WH handle everything in a kind of grim "I told you so" manner. If they were already temporarily/permanently (we're not sure) separated, this would already have tension. IMO divorced/separated parents have more trouble agreeing on what's right for their child, not matter the age.

Don't give up on your voice ZH and don't give up hope! There's always hope. The truth will come out and there will be justice somehow, someway. :hug: :justice:

That's an astute question. To answer that, you'd have to scan the feeds of all the people she normally interacted with on twitter. I haven't done that, as it's sleuthing family/friends. :)

BBM

You can sleuth anyone you want. You just can't post the results. ;) But I've found that it can be helpful to have already sleuthed stuff in case someone is named a POI in the future.

Have u ever been able to see what someone was wearing as they drove past in their car?
And why would you even notice?

Trucks are higher up than looking in the window of a car YES?

I'm with ya. I'm not sure how he was able to identify with certainty what she was wearing "up top" as WH put it. I was just putting it out there, that that's what neighbor supposedly attested to.

Another possible rabbit hole, but what if AJ had a friend who mom approved of but stepdad did not. Maybe JH was okay with her hanging out with a certain person and stepdad was weary (because people with a violent past can usually detect violence in others imo). What if this person who she ended up hanging out with did something terrible and now WH has an idea that it is that person and so does JH, but JH is so guilty about letting AJ trust this particular POI so she's letting WH handle everything in a kind of grim "I told you so" manner. If they were already temporarily/permanently (we're not sure) separated, this would already have tension. IMO divorced/separated parents have more trouble agreeing on what's right for their child, not matter the age.

That's definitely a possibility or that her mom didn't even know of this person at all either. Kids sometimes just don't bother telling their parents everyone they meet or know because they don't see what it would matter. It just doesn't sit well with me that her mom is not begging and pleading with the public for help. I mean who can resist a mother of 4 children in agony? It gets the public's attention. I know it sounds like a ploy but you have to put that vulnerability out there.

I would be camped outside the precinct and contacting every major news outlet in the world if this were my child.

Hi beetrice!
Twitter is confusing for people who haven't used it before.
If you have a twitter account, you can either make your account (and *all* of your tweets and the things you retweet that other users have posted- otherwise known as your "twitter stream" ):
a. public, meaning anyone can see them, whether or not they themselves have a twitter account
or
b. protected, meaning nobody can see your "twitter stream" if they are logged out of twitter, and the only people who can see your tweets are people who are not only logged into their twitter accounts but that are explicitly allowed to see your stream.

To clarify- nobody posts to someone else's twitter feed- they can mention another twitter user by name ( Hi there @userexample tweet!) and they can reply to something a twitter user has tweeted or retweeted. If someone has made their account private or has blocked me (meaning I can't see their tweets when I'm logged in and they can't see my mentions of them) I can still tweet out something like " hey @userexample you won't see this " and my tweet will be there for anyone else to see even if @userexample can't.

Note: unlike a SM account like facebook, where you can set permissions based on each post or for different subgroups, twitter account protection is more of an On/Off switch. Someone can either see all of your tweets, or none of them. You can't mark individual tweets as private. Also, if your twitter account has been public and you suddenly make it protected, *all* of your tweets will be hidden, not just the tweets you make from that point forward. Likewise, if you were to have had your account protected and you suddenly make it public, all of the tweets you send out while the account was private will be visible to everyone.

One final note: twitter can be used as a text-messaging system (Direct Messages or DM in twitter-speak), by default only between people who follow each other (I think this has been changed recently to allow private twitter messages between two parties when one of the parties doesn't follow the other back, but it requires a user to change their settings to allow *anyone* to DM them. Most people won't choose to turn on this option because *spam* and *pr0n*). Therefore it's possible that someone who has a public feed could have been still using the DM text messaging part of twitter after the time stamp of their last public posts to communicate with another twitter user privately.

Does that help?

Not sure if this was explained yet or not, but if someone tweets @ you (not a response to something you said, but in general) can anyone see that tweet on your page/wall if both parties are set to "public"? Or would you have to go over to the other persons page?

Maybe AJ did borrow money.

Maybe a friend or friends knew AJ had access to money, had money (if she was good with it), or whatever. They were in a bind of some sort (like an unwanted pregnancy or a debt) and AJ was the type of person to come through for others. From all accounts she had a good heart. Maybe the friend(s) decided they actually didn't want anybody else to know, or have to pay the money back, or whatever. Certain situations for some people feel impossible, make them react in ways they would never otherwise.. I know, far-fetched and no real basis but trying to not fall down a rabbit hole too!

If a friend was responsible for AJ missing I could definitely see them acting shocked, putting the message out she was missing right away, going to searches.. Especially once eyes started watching WH..

So, let's just say, maybe mom knew she was with friends at some point but after some time passed on Monday into Tuesday she started feeling nervous & began contacting friends then the police. Monday afternoon through Tuesday is a long time to get rid of something and then be around to show "concern". IMO of course. No proof here.

Probably not but something that crossed my mind. Sorry If it's too off base!

I dont think anythings too far fetched and until we do hear from LE I try not to rule out anyone because I definitely think it's someone she knows or someone that knows her mom & WH. What if JH had a new man in her life? What if that was the person she felt weird being around?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quoting myself here just in case I missed the answer to whether or not it's okay to link to another parent's SM page?

We can't link to any SM unless they are the victim or a POI.

TOS: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=2279603#post2279603

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama