VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have been Wawa so he could get some lunch as well

***Please bear with me on this theory it's long but very possible***
Remember that WH does not know why AJ needed $200 and never asks about it. What if it wasn't for a GoPro because he's just really making a guess here. Or what if he really knew what she needed it for or who she needed it for and he is covering up for someone else or on purpose not disclosing this information. I think the whole research for a GoPro is something that could possibly be made up. What if she needed it for someone else, a friend. This was the person in the white car that picked her up to go spend that money. She really seems to be close with her friends and they appear to love her dearly. This could explain why she was seen later in the evening. She was seen out shopping with someone. I know this doesn't explain away why she has no tweets going out in this time frame but we don't know that she was not texting her friends and that she might not have been post on FB.

The Afternoon meeting:
Meets WH around 12:15pm What if she slept late like teenagers do. She called WH late morning and had to rush out to get the money from WH because he was on a time schedule. WH and AJ meet at the gas stations. The exchange small talk. Things might be kind of awkward if her mom and him are separated and they are trying to think of things to say(or maybe they talk about the separation and because this isn't out in the public, WH just makes something up to tell us.) Leaves at 12:45ish p.m.

The kids time line/neighbor:
Now the kid that was mentioned in the interview --maybe he got his times mixed up if he went to the police later with this information--- that he saw her leave a little after 1pm and get back right after 2pm . What if it was actually 1 hour earlier that he saw her go out of the neighborhood (the time she went to the gas station and then when she came back from the gas station. All you have to do is move that timeline back about an hour.

She leaves at 12ish and meets WH at 12:15pm and then leaves their meeting at 12:45 or so and gets back into the neighborhood at 1:15pm. Still the white car is following her but we are moving the time back. The smoking neighbor only says he say her car in the driveway at 2pm. That doesn't mean it wasn't there earlier. It just means he went outside at 2pm'ish and saw the truck in the driveway with a white car behind it. Maybe that white car was in the driveway for a while. Maybe AJ and the friend are in the house for an hour, hanging out, maybe AJ getting ready -- doing girly things-- to go out with her friend shopping etc. She realizes that she needs to move her truck from the left side to the right side in the driveway to allow someone else that needs to park on that particular side. After she moves her truck, she gets into the white car with her friend and they take off for their shopping trip to spend that $200.

Later spotting:
Maybe after a little "planned" shopping spree with said friend they catch up with her other friends later to hang out and party cause they haven't all hung out in a long time. They go partying somewhere something goes wrong maybe she drinks too much and passes out (people have died from drinking too much alcohol) her friends panic. AJ (friend/friends) text mom that she's not ready to come home yet (I'm having way too much fun) The mom over looks the partying with the friends because she wants to let AJ enjoy herself. This is why at first she didn't think anything of it and thought she was safe. She thinks she's with her friends. After she doesn't come home mom contacts friends looking for AJ and this is when her friends start putting out that AJ is missing. Later that night JH goes to police to report her missing.

Friends:
But do they know where she was and what happened. This is not the first case where a kids best friends have had something to do with their death and the friends actually buddy buddy up with the family showing their concerns for their best friend.

Just one example: http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-friends-killers-teens-murder-friend-didnt/story?id=24573749

This could also explain the hair in the 7-11 video- she may have gone home and fixed her hair 'down'.

Does Norfolk have a shipping port or military port?

I've read all the postings for all three of these threads, but I have to ask: Do we actually have a confirmed time she was last seen? It seems like Mom said one thing, then step-dad said another thing, then LE is saying something else.
Was it:
a) Monday March 2 @7am
b) Monday at 12:45 pm
c) Monday at 2:30 pm
d) Monday at some unknown evening time
e) Tuesday @ 4:30 am
f) Tuesday @ 5:30 am
g) none of the above
h) all of the above
:gaah:

Well the way I look at it anyone can tweet to her just using her Twitter id. Are you asking about someone logging into her own account and posting making it look like she is the one making the tweet? A lot of what I see from her is she retweet's a lot and then a lot of time she is just tweeting back and forth with her friends some which are very close to her and some which the news has posted pictures of. You can actually view conversations that she has had with her friends back and forth. Sometimes you have to go through levels to see the tweets and messages but they are still in the public view. I guess because no one has been named a POI we cannot actually name the names and post the info. I have a message to a mod now because I read some very interesting info today that I found and this is what frustrates me about SM. It's out there for the world to read and in public we just can't bring it up here.

I guess I meant if she subscribed to a public social acct on Twitter- like a sports thing- that wouldnt automatically populate on her twitter page, she would manually have to upload it or OK it for us to see it. Does that make more sense?

I've been on twitter since before 99% of the people I know, even knew what it was. Yes, I'm old. That being said, AJ has a typical, open twitter account. Her tweets are not protected.

I could reply right now to something she tweeted last month and if you click "tweets and replies" on her account, you'd see it. But I'm not going to, so don't rush over there to find out :)

The only way any of her tweets would not be seen (or tweets to her) is if she were having a back and forth with someone who's tweets ARE protected. You won't see anything they say, or anything she says back to them. I have a couple of friends on twitter who set their privacy settings this way and you'd never see anything from them on my twitter feed (I do, but no one else does unless they're also following/following back).

I hope that helps clear that up.

Yes that helps a lot. So, like someone asked the other day- why had no one tweeted with her at all on Monday?

I've read all the postings for all three of these threads, but I have to ask: Do we actually have a confirmed time she was last seen? It seems like Mom said one thing, then step-dad said another thing, then LE is saying something else.
Was it:
a) Monday March 2 @7am
b) Monday at 12:45 pm
c) Monday at 2:30 pm
d) Monday at some unknown evening time
e) Tuesday @ 4:30 am
f) Tuesday @ 5:30 am
g) none of the above
h) all of the above
:gaah:

Sometime between March 2nd and early morning March 3rd. Per LE.
You're really asking for a lot here, CookieM!

It takes roughly 20 minutes up 64 from point B to A according to Google and there are 4-5 "convenient" gas stations within a mile of the house, including a 7-Eleven. I speculate one of these is where WH claims to have met up with AJ, likely the 7-11 since some emphasis seems to be placed on it, which would fit his 15 min window for arriving. Of course, it is only 15 minutes back but most of the way is freeway, so it is entirely possible he hit traffic. I still don't believe the 30 minutes hanging out at the gas station saying nothing. That just isn't natural. Had he said "we met up at the McDonalds and I bought her lunch..." but if they really did spend this much time together, there is no conceivable reason it wouldn't be back at the house, where the neighbor saw AJ return with WH following her (I speculate in his bro's white car he borrowed while Aj had his truck). It just so happens that the alleged cell phone ping is about halfway between these two points on the route...

That makes sense.

Does Norfolk have a shipping port or military port?

Absolutely. There is Norfolk Naval Base (NOB). There's the Portsmouth Shipyard too. There is so much military (I'm one of them) here it's hard to find people who are not military.

Absolutely. There is Norfolk Naval Base (NOB). There's the Portsmouth Shipyard too. There is so much military (I'm one of them) here it's hard to find people who are not military.

We also have Norfolk International Terminals and Norfolk Southern has a large hub here since they are based here...

However unauthorized access to any of these facilities is no easy task.

There are also a slew of bases not mentioned.

Could have been Wawa so he could get some lunch as well

Yes thank you for that - I am not from the area so was not familiar with these. It looks like it also has an ATM, with the next closest one being the Wells Fargo right down the road from the house next to the Roosevelt BP. I assumed all gas stations have ATMs - does anyone know if the 7-11, Star Mini Mart or Shell station have one?

WH could have had the cash on him, I'm just trying to cover all angles to try narrowing it down.

Also could someone help clarify where the house actually is? The white pages has it on Nathan Ave, not Millard St.

Is there a known sex trafficking problem in Norfolk?

I appreciate it too! Twitter drives me nuts, and fries my brain.

Too funny! You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just about to say that my brain was fried over all the Twitter stuff. LOL

I have so much respect for those that get right in there with Twitter and know how it works and computer "stuff". I wish my brain were wired to compute all of it but it's not. C'est la vie.

I assumed all gas stations have ATMs - does anyone know if the 7-11, Star Mini Mart or Shell station have one?

WH could have had the cash on him, I'm just trying to cover all angles to try narrowing it down.

Also could someone help clarify where the house actually is? The white pages has it on Nathan Ave, not Millard St.

Wawa would have been my choice... They have better food and the ATM doesn't have a fee. 7-11 has food but a lower quality and the ATMs charge a fee on top of the bank fees. Don't know about the other ones since I don't use ATMs.

To me it would make sense to meet up and eat lunch together in the truck with her home from school. All speculation though.

We have plenty of working girls... As far as a trafficking problem, not one bad enough to make headlines. Does it exist, maybe. I think some of that happens in any metropolitan.

Well, nearby. This is always a good angle to look at, but the middle of the day circumstances make it unlikely that it was a snatch n grab situation. They usually go for a certain kind of girl, runaways, willingly lured types or girls that are low-risk and won't be aggressively pursued like immigrants, drug users, lower class etc.
Hampton Roads is the third worst region in the Commonwealth and Virginia is in the bottom tier of states when it comes to victim support and aggressive laws.
http://wavy.com/2014/10/06/exposing-human-trafficking-in-hampton-roads/

Guess there is more of it than I would have thought. Sad

Guess there is more of it than I would have thought. Sad

I really think we have no idea the magnitude of this as a problem. I have heard sometimes American girls will be shipped over seas and vice versa foreign girls are shipped here. AJ is exotic looking she might be of interest to a certain kind of buyer. just a thought not really my opinion of what happened.
Sorry I can't dissect the non-factual gibberish anymore, I am opening my tunnel. [emoji15][emoji368][emoji585]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member