VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
***Please bear with me on this theory it's long but very possible***
Remember that WH does not know why AJ needed $200 and never asks about it. What if it wasn't for a GoPro because he's just really making a guess here. Or what if he really knew what she needed it for or who she needed it for and he is covering up for someone else or on purpose not disclosing this information. I think the whole research for a GoPro is something that could possibly be made up. What if she needed it for someone else, a friend. This was the person in the white car that picked her up to go spend that money. She really seems to be close with her friends and they appear to love her dearly. This could explain why she was seen later in the evening. She was seen out shopping with someone. I know this doesn't explain away why she has no tweets going out in this time frame but we don't know that she was not texting her friends and that she might not have been post on FB.

The Afternoon meeting:
Meets WH around 12:15pm What if she slept late like teenagers do. She called WH late morning and had to rush out to get the money from WH because he was on a time schedule. WH and AJ meet at the gas stations. The exchange small talk. Things might be kind of awkward if her mom and him are separated and they are trying to think of things to say(or maybe they talk about the separation and because this isn't out in the public, WH just makes something up to tell us.) Leaves at 12:45ish p.m.

The kids time line/neighbor:
Now the kid that was mentioned in the interview --maybe he got his times mixed up if he went to the police later with this information--- that he saw her leave a little after 1pm and get back right after 2pm . What if it was actually 1 hour earlier that he saw her go out of the neighborhood (the time she went to the gas station and then when she came back from the gas station. All you have to do is move that timeline back about an hour.

She leaves at 12ish and meets WH at 12:15pm and then leaves their meeting at 12:45 or so and gets back into the neighborhood at 1:15pm. Still the white car is following her but we are moving the time back. The smoking neighbor only says he say her car in the driveway at 2pm. That doesn't mean it wasn't there earlier. It just means he went outside at 2pm'ish and saw the truck in the driveway with a white car behind it. Maybe that white car was in the driveway for a while. Maybe AJ and the friend are in the house for an hour, hanging out, maybe AJ getting ready -- doing girly things-- to go out with her friend shopping etc. She realizes that she needs to move her truck from the left side to the right side in the driveway to allow someone else that needs to park on that particular side. After she moves her truck, she gets into the white car with her friend and they take off for their shopping trip to spend that $200.

Later spotting:
Maybe after a little "planned" shopping spree with said friend they catch up with her other friends later to hang out and party cause they haven't all hung out in a long time. They go partying somewhere something goes wrong maybe she drinks too much and passes out (people have died from drinking too much alcohol) her friends panic. AJ (friend/friends) text mom that she's not ready to come home yet (I'm having way too much fun) The mom over looks the partying with the friends because she wants to let AJ enjoy herself. This is why at first she didn't think anything of it and thought she was safe. She thinks she's with her friends. After she doesn't come home mom contacts friends looking for AJ and this is when her friends start putting out that AJ is missing. Later that night JH goes to police to report her missing.

Friends:
But do they know where she was and what happened. This is not the first case where a kids best friends have had something to do with their death and the friends actually buddy buddy up with the family showing their concerns for their best friend.

Just one example: http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-friends-killers-teens-murder-friend-didnt/story?id=24573749

Something similar happened here, twice in 3 years in fact. But in both cases the bodies were found pretty quickly. Seems that drunk/high kids are not all that good at disposing of evidence. So I think AJ would have been found by now. JMO

In one local case, 4 or 5 teens were at a home doing pills and drinking. One of the girls, who was about 16, passed out. The girl who lived in the house wanted to call 911--but the girls bf said NO, I will take her to hospital. And he left carrying her to his car.

The next day she was found dead, lying next to a local creek bed. Later, after being arrested, the bf said that she died in his car and he did not know what to do so he took her to her favorite childhood place. :rose:

In the other case I knew of, several teen boys were drinking and shooting heroin. :eek: One of them passed out and appeared dead. [ he might not have been but these kids didnt know that] So they took him home and snuck him into his room and put him in bed. his mom found him the next day. So sad. :rose:

If AJ was partying with her friends, and Od'd, I don't think they would be able to hide her this well nor would they ALL be able to keep a horrible secret, imo.

I have a question regarding the Twitter-
Am I correct in understanding that, other people could have tried to post to her account but since she didnt authorize the posts we dont see that or no one did? I was confused on that. BC it seems she is public based on the people that are public, so why has no other public sites for instance posted since 3/1? Could her battery have been dead or what? I just need a little iphone/twitter Ed. Thanks-lol

Well the way I look at it anyone can tweet to her just using her Twitter id. Are you asking about someone logging into her own account and posting making it look like she is the one making the tweet? A lot of what I see from her is she retweet's a lot and then a lot of time she is just tweeting back and forth with her friends some which are very close to her and some which the news has posted pictures of. You can actually view conversations that she has had with her friends back and forth. Sometimes you have to go through levels to see the tweets and messages but they are still in the public view. I guess because no one has been named a POI we cannot actually name the names and post the info. I have a message to a mod now because I read some very interesting info today that I found and this is what frustrates me about SM. It's out there for the world to read and in public we just can't bring it up here.

I know. thats why I said I said" IF that was her only text...":wink:

However, IF she was texting other people all day long, then I would think the family would have a better idea of where she went during that small window of opportunity. If she was with friends when she texted her sis, and she had texted with friends to set up something, wouldn't we have heard about that?

We don't know, because it hasn't been made public info, that she wasn't texting her friends all day on the Monday AND Tuesday. However, we do know her mom was already worried long before 9:15 on Tuesday (March 3rd) when she was officially reported missing because many of her (AJ's) friends were already posting on their own SM accounts (nope, not sleuthing her friends, the tweets came up via the hashtags) several hours prior to that. Now, wouldn't it stand to reason that if she was in contact with ANY of her local friends on the Monday & Tuesday at least ONE of them would have informed the parents or LE of that, and/or posted something along the lines of "we were hanging out Monday night" or "we went to lunch and shopping on Tuesday"? Or at the very least "she's not missing, she just texted me and she's fine" before mom made an official missing persons report?

Only because you can see what many of them (AJ's friends) are saying via hashtags on FB and twitter as well, we can see that at least none of them on FB or twitter are saying this but instead they're re-posting the missing posters that say last SEEN Monday (indicating last seen by mom Monday, March 2nd at 7am). If any of her friends heard from her or saw her Monday or Tuesday, would they really be sharing those "missing" links without coming forward to contradict this info?

Unless contrary information comes out, I think it's a reasonable assumption to conclude none of her local friends saw her or heard from her either Monday or Tuesday.

MOO.

Something similar happened here, twice in 3 years in fact. But in both cases the bodies were found pretty quickly. Seems that drunk/high kids are not all that good at disposing of evidence. So I think AJ would have been found by now. JMO

In one local case, 4 or 5 teens were at a home doing pills and drinking. One of the girls, who was about 16, passed out. The girl who lived in the house wanted to call 911--but the girls bf said NO, I will take her to hospital. And he left carrying her to his car.

The next day she was found dead, lying next to a local creek bed. Later, after being arrested, the bf said that she died in his car and he did not know what to do so he took her to her favorite childhood place. :rose:

In the other case I knew of, several teen boys were drinking and shooting heroin. :eek: One of them passed out and appeared dead. [ he might not have been but these kids didnt know that] So they took him home and snuck him into his room and put him in bed. his mom found him the next day. So sad. :rose:

If AJ was partying with her friends, and Od'd, I don't think they would be able to hide her this well nor would they ALL be able to keep a horrible secret, imo.

That was on the Dr. Phil show http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2232/

Am I correct in understanding that, other people could have tried to post to her account but since she didnt authorize the posts we dont see that or no one did? I was confused on that. BC it seems she is public based on the people that are public, so why has no other public sites for instance posted since 3/1? Could her battery have been dead or what? I just need a little iphone/twitter Ed. Thanks-lol

I've been on twitter since before 99% of the people I know, even knew what it was. Yes, I'm old. That being said, AJ has a typical, open twitter account. Her tweets are not protected.

I could reply right now to something she tweeted last month and if you click "tweets and replies" on her account, you'd see it. But I'm not going to, so don't rush over there to find out :)

The only way any of her tweets would not be seen (or tweets to her) is if she were having a back and forth with someone who's tweets ARE protected. You won't see anything they say, or anything she says back to them. I have a couple of friends on twitter who set their privacy settings this way and you'd never see anything from them on my twitter feed (I do, but no one else does unless they're also following/following back).

I hope that helps clear that up.

Hi beetrice!
Twitter is confusing for people who haven't used it before.
If you have a twitter account, you can either make your account (and *all* of your tweets and the things you retweet that other users have posted- otherwise known as your "twitter stream" ):
a. public, meaning anyone can see them, whether or not they themselves have a twitter account
or
b. protected, meaning nobody can see your "twitter stream" if they are logged out of twitter, and the only people who can see your tweets are people who are not only logged into their twitter accounts but that are explicitly allowed to see your stream.

To clarify- nobody posts to someone else's twitter feed- they can mention another twitter user by name ( Hi there @userexample tweet!) and they can reply to something a twitter user has tweeted or retweeted. If someone has made their account private or has blocked me (meaning I can't see their tweets when I'm logged in and they can't see my mentions of them) I can still tweet out something like " hey @userexample you won't see this " and my tweet will be there for anyone else to see even if @userexample can't.

Note: unlike a SM account like facebook, where you can set permissions based on each post or for different subgroups, twitter account protection is more of an On/Off switch. Someone can either see all of your tweets, or none of them. You can't mark individual tweets as private. Also, if your twitter account has been public and you suddenly make it protected, *all* of your tweets will be hidden, not just the tweets you make from that point forward. Likewise, if you were to have had your account protected and you suddenly make it public, all of the tweets you send out while the account was private will be visible to everyone.

One final note: twitter can be used as a text-messaging system (Direct Messages or DM in twitter-speak), by default only between people who follow each other (I think this has been changed recently to allow private twitter messages between two parties when one of the parties doesn't follow the other back, but it requires a user to change their settings to allow *anyone* to DM them. Most people won't choose to turn on this option because *spam* and *pr0n*). Therefore it's possible that someone who has a public feed could have been still using the DM text messaging part of twitter after the time stamp of their last public posts to communicate with another twitter user privately.

Does that help?

We don't know, because it hasn't been made public info, that she wasn't texting her friends all day on the Monday AND Tuesday. However, we do know her mom was already worried long before 9:15 on Tuesday (March 3rd) when she was officially reported missing because many of her (AJ's) friends were already posting on their own SM accounts (nope, not sleuthing her friends, the tweets came up via the hashtags) several hours prior to that. Now, wouldn't it stand to reason that if she was in contact with ANY of her local friends on the Monday & Tuesday at least ONE of them would have informed the parents or LE of that, and/or posted something along the lines of "we were hanging out Monday night" or "we went to lunch and shopping on Tuesday"? Or at the very least "she's not missing, she just texted me and she's fine" before mom made an official missing persons report?

Only because you can see what many of them (AJ's friends) are saying via hashtags on FB and twitter as well, we can see that at least none of them on FB or twitter are saying this but instead they're re-posting the missing posters that say last SEEN Monday (indicating last seen by mom Monday, March 2nd at 7am). If any of her friends heard from her or saw her Monday or Tuesday, would they really be sharing those "missing" links without coming forward to contradict this info?

Unless contrary information comes out, I think it's a reasonable assumption to conclude none of her local friends saw her or heard from her either Monday or Tuesday.

MOO.

They may be sharing info with the NPD though. They might also be going on about their business acting concerned. They were all at her house all week long supporting the family. They could be protecting each other, at least for a little while. If it was the case yes I would believe that someone would crack eventually. But we don't know, ughhh, we just don't know because LE has been very quiet. Her friends have been way too quiet not sharing details for kids their age. They are all mum. Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. (the enemies to them would be AJ's family) Remember in that tv interview WH uses plurals when he says he has an idea of at least ONE of the people involved.

Big difference between partying/accidentally overdosing and the murder of Skylar Neese IMO. I don't think either is the case here.

MOO.

Agreed, completely. And that slew of tweets at 10 pm Sunday night, if I'm reading things correctly that's been posted up thread in comparison to her previous tweet, seem off, to me. Kind of this is what AJ would tweet if she were tweeting.

Remember Autum Pasqualle.

Wanted a part for her bike! spoke to someone online, the kid lived in the neighborhood and he killed her and put her in the trash.

Ontario Mom has a good explanation above that's probably more clear than mine!

The only way any of her tweets would not be seen (or tweets to her) is if she were having a back and forth with someone who's tweets ARE protected. You won't see anything they say, or anything she says back to them. I have a couple of friends on twitter who set their privacy settings this way and you'd never see anything from them on my twitter feed (I do, but no one else does unless they're also following/following back).

If I am conversing with someone whose tweets are protected, my side of the conversation will still be visible even though theirs won't. So if the use @Imaexample has protected their tweets, my tweets that address them *will* be visible to the public, but their replies to me will not. It's the equivalent of eavesdropping on my phone call to them, you'll only get one side.

I double-checked this by logging out and looking at my tweet conversations with a few private accounts and yep, my tweets to them are visible

Hi beetrice!
Twitter is confusing for people who haven't used it before.
If you have a twitter account, you can either make your account (and *all* of your tweets and the things you retweet that other users have posted- otherwise known as your "twitter stream" ):
a. public, meaning anyone can see them, whether or not they themselves have a twitter account
or
b. protected, meaning nobody can see your "twitter stream" if they are logged out of twitter, and the only people who can see your tweets are people who are not only logged into their twitter accounts but that are explicitly allowed to see your stream.

To clarify- nobody posts to someone else's twitter feed- they can mention another twitter user by name ( Hi there @userexample tweet!) and they can reply to something a twitter user has tweeted or retweeted. If someone has made their account private or has blocked me (meaning I can't see their tweets when I'm logged in and they can't see my mentions of them) I can still tweet out something like " hey @userexample you won't see this " and my tweet will be there for anyone else to see even if @userexample can't.

Note: unlike a SM account like facebook, where you can set permissions based on each post or for different subgroups, twitter account protection is more of an On/Off switch. Someone can either see all of your tweets, or none of them. You can't mark individual tweets as private. Also, if your twitter account has been public and you suddenly make it protected, *all* of your tweets will be hidden, not just the tweets you make from that point forward. Likewise, if you were to have had your account protected and you suddenly make it public, all of the tweets you send out while the account was private will be visible to everyone.

One final note: twitter can be used as a text-messaging system (Direct Messages or DM in twitter-speak), by default only between people who follow each other (I think this has been changed recently to allow private twitter messages between two parties when one of the parties doesn't follow the other back, but it requires a user to change their settings to allow *anyone* to DM them. Most people won't choose to turn on this option because *spam* and *pr0n*). Therefore it's possible that someone who has a public feed could have been still using the DM text messaging part of twitter after the time stamp of their last public posts to communicate with another twitter user privately.

Does that help?

Correct, it has recently been changed. Excellent clarification too. :)

Agreed, completely. And that slew of tweets at 10 pm Sunday night, if I'm reading things correctly that's been posted up thread in comparison to her previous tweet, seem off, to me. Kind of this is what AJ would tweet if she were tweeting.

They didn't seem off to me. I went back and read for days & days. She (I want to say "was" but I'm going to say "is" because hope) is your standard, classic, teenage girl who tweets and retweets serious/funny/sarcastic/fashion/school/lyrics/food pics all in one stream burst without skipping a beat. :)

They didn't seem off to me. I went back and read for days & days. She (I want to say "was" but I'm going to say "is" because hope) is your standard, classic, teenage girl who tweets and retweets serious/funny/sarcastic/fashion/school/lyrics/food pics all in one stream burst without skipping a beat. :)

When was her last tweet before Sunday night?

Ontario Mom has a good explanation above that's probably more clear than mine!

If I am conversing with someone whose tweets are protected, my side of the conversation will still be visible even though theirs won't. So if the use @Imaexample has protected their tweets, my tweets that address them *will* be visible to the public, but their replies to me will not. It's the equivalent of eavesdropping on my phone call to them, you'll only get one side.

I double-checked this by logging out and looking at my tweet conversations with a few private accounts and yep, my tweets to them are visible

OH, you're right, I was thinking from the protected account side of things. If you and I were having a back and forth and your twitter was protected but mine wasn't, if someone went to your twitter they wouldn't see anything from either you OR me (or anyone else, for that matter).

When was her last tweet before Sunday night?

She was actually on twitter on and off all day Sunday. Her last actual direct tweet before March 1st was 11:59pm 2/28 when she was watching the fight.

Two dates:
3/4 Many, many friends and acquaintances share AJ's poster on SM. Several share sentiments like "she doesn't deserve this" and comment about something "happen(ed) to her." Clearly, voluntary action on AJ's part was never considered by those close to her.

3/13 Last physical search. Last contact between WH and NPD, as evidenced by https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/800770623344501. Last tweet by JH on a feed she owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove