VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, there is no confirmation that mom is a full-time photographer. She may well (ahem) have a full or part-time job outside the home.

I do know she has an active business and it is listed and linked on her FB! Looks like she's does a lot of work for sports teams.

A thought about the 7-11 video. Could it be that a certain person saw the video first and told LE that it WAS AJ (to establish a later sighting) but then when JH saw the video, and maybe this person hoped she wouldn't, she knew it was NOT AJ and told LE that it wasn't AJ (and ruined the established sighting)? So then he had to play along and jump in line with JH.

Also, if it is AJ, why hasn't NPD released a description of what she was last seen wearing. And a timestamp would be so helpful.
Well the initial reports were that she disappeared sometime during the day without anyone seeing her. I am guessing that WH could have been afraid to tell the police that he saw her last at noon as he knew his "past" would put him in the forefront. I am guessing he figured that not being 100% forthcoming to police would be better than opening up and possibly sidetracking any search for AJ. At least early on when she had only been missing for a day and a half. He might have thought it would be over and done with before anyone would look to closely into him.

I liked it better with Billie Dunn's case where her father told everyone about his past right up front, not that it helped save Billie... but people quickly got away from looking at him as a POI.

I am stuck on this video today. Here is the section of the transcript that relates:

>>CH: Now, in some of the reports that have been covering this case regarding the cell phone – oh, I’m sorry – the credit card finds, a 7-11 store is reportedly nearby this area.

WH: Correct.

CH: Have the police thought about looking at surveillance footage? Or are there even cameras?

WH: Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… Now, she may have been of Asian descent. My daughter is Asian and Caucasian. Now - I understand that - I really couldn’t tell the descent of the person, but she did look Asian. But, I do know my daughter’s hair. It was almost down, 3/4thsof the way of her back, and that wasn’t my daughter. My daughter normally wore her hair pulled up, whatever. That day in particular she had it pulled up --

CH: Mhmm

WH: -- into, like, a bun. Now it wasn’t… she had a headband on, but what was holding her hair in that little bun was, uh, what you call a “pre-wrap.” You know, she plays sports, and a pre-wrap is the stuff you put down underneath like an Ace bandage - it’s like the foamy stuff. Well, her personal style was to use that pre-wrap, um, because you know scrunchies I guess, whatever, people lose them so easily. So, she used that to make her own scrunchie or hair-tie. So, that’s what she had in her hair and it was pulled up, like, into a bun in the back so, um… She didn’t wear her hair down a lot but when she did, you know, it definitely wasn’t that length. Uh, it wasn’t my daughter. I mean, they did - I do believe they cleared that, of that, because they asked us. That was one of, one of.. that was the only piece of information that they showed us during this whole case… is that video.>>

I am leaning to the side that this video does exist. It might be the piece of evidence that LE is basing the evening to morning of March 2-3.
WH states emphatically that it isn't AJ ostensibly on the length of the girl's hair in the video. That he is looking at on a cell phone, btw.

AJ was wearing her hair up when WH claims to have seen her. She usually does wear her hair up. She's been away at school. There are photos on mom's SM in which AJ's hair is pretty close to the length he specifies. WH is not living in the home. So how does he know?

What about the clothing the girl is wearing? Seems more reliable way of ruling her in or out.

Or, how about the way she moves? When I am in a position where I cannot see details of a loved one, I can almost 100% find them by the way their body moves. I have done it in water parks without my glasses (when I am nearly blind) across the width of a pool. I have done it on the football field when I cannot see my kids' numbers. He seems so clued in to her hair, of all things, wouldn't he be as familiar with her movement, especially given she is an athlete and he has had many opportunities to watch her in motion.

I am torn between two ideas:
This is AJ and the NPD is basing timeline around it.
This is not AJ and WH has a more concrete reason to know it is not AJ.

But if it is AJ, why is WH discounting it?

bbm

this part, just retch, sorry

Does anyone remember how he said "3/4ths?"

Thanks for all the great info WSers, great crew here, am still catching up.

Can't help but bring this up, being someone who grew up in the area and knows it well: if WH's place of employment is where I think it is, and IF he met AJ at a gas station convenient to both of them, then sorry...no way in hell it took him 30-40 minutes after they split up to get back to work. Of course, he never said he rushed back to work...maybe he made other stops along the way...but if you are already late returning from your lunch break, I'd think you'd be in a hurry and head STRAIGHT back.

MOO

If he does what I think he does - plumbing and/or HVAC - he may only go to the office in the morning before work and in the afternoon after work. In between he is probably going from one location to another as directed by cell phone. If that is the case, he could be 2-3 minutes away or 45 minutes depending on the site where he is working.

Maybe it is me, but it bothers me that he says he was "working out of town" when the debit card was found. When I have to go into the office (I normally WAH) it is an hour away and I would never say I am going out of town to work... IMO this makes me feel like he wants to appear as far away from that finding as possible.

ALSO:
"I guess this kid (18 y/o?) found the first piece of debit card while walking home from work. The next day,they found the rest of the pieces. The circumstances here are not quite clear, and the one person who is giving us information is a person I do not trust - Wes."

WAit a second--hold up......didn't the brother of Wes take a picture of the kid finding the cc? How did that happen if the kid was just walking home from work?

JH has a profile out on the web that states she works in IT as a sharepoint consultant... Too new here to know if I can link it or even state the company she works for.

ZH (AJs 2nd dad) is saying that he talked to the mother of the kid who supposedly had Anjelicas jacket in the closet. And he was told by her that it was his gf jacket whom went to a different school. Plus he said that Anjelica text her sister at 2:30 that after noon and put "with friends" . Now this makes me think that whoever has her didn't want the little sister looking for AJ or calling her. This person must have ties to the kid to make sure she didn't sound an alarm to mom.

" with friends...thumbs up" <<< does not sound like a teen talking to her teen sister to me

When texting ur parental units, u may use the generic term 'friends' , but when texting your sis, you are going to say actual names, IMO :cow:

bbm

Thanks for all the great in WSers, great crew here, still catching up.

I seem to recall "three quarters," but I am not 100% sure. I need to listen again, but probably not until the kids are in bed and my husband leaves for his night shift.

WAit a second--hold up......didn't the brother of Wes take a picture of the kid finding the cc? How did that happen if the kid was just walking home from work?
WH said that his brother came up after the piece was found and then took pictures. Then they (brother, kid?, and others) searched 3-4 houses up and down. But yes, I thought it was part of a search effort that Thursday, not that the kid was walking home.

Edit: Checked the WH Interview transcript and the recording. The transcript says that the brother was present, but the recording said "now my brother... was actually present, he came.. not not when he found the card but he was present as far as she came to that area, he took a picture of this gentleman arms spread wide..."

We don't have any indication in SM or otherwise that AJ had any kind of relationship with WHbro. I would have to ask why she wouldn't stay with her BF or boyfriend or just go back to her dorm if it got to this point.

Regarding the Red Truck, early on in MSM it was stated as "her red truck" by Joe Fisher here:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=904344032944319

However, I don't think Anjelica would have a Ford F150. Seems more like a vehicle WH would purchase to support his profession. According to ZH, he was not staying in the house, which explains the vehicle carousel. My hope is we will get some VI information very soon to help piece together some of this stuff.

BBM Yes, we do. Cannot post it all here, but they were quite well acquainted. And if her stepdad was staying with his brother, she might have gone to her stepdad, who was there as well.

For anyone wondering why Mom would leave the house so early to go to work as a photographer...I don't know what time the sun was up on that day, but there's something called the "golden hour" for taking portraits outdoors. It is about 1 hour after the sun comes up, and 1 hour before the sun goes down. The lighting is perfect for outdoor pictures.

That's a possible reason why she could have left the house at that hour. Just throwing that out there.

I'm not going to say anything outside of TOS, but if you look around you will see that is not her only job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing it looks like we can conclude from this is that WH was NOT staying in the home that Sunday night. These words from ZH answer some more of our questions, too. Thanks so much, come join us, please!!

I wish I could remeber WHO it was but someone here smartly deduced that from the interview, when he spoke of dropping off the red truck. WELL DONE, sleuth on...:candle:

bbm

Thanks for all the great info WSers, great crew here, am still catching up.

"It was almost down... three-quarters of a way of her back"

A thought about the 7-11 video. Could it be that a certain person saw the video first and told LE that it WAS AJ (to establish a later sighting) but then when JH saw the video, and maybe this person hoped she wouldn't, she knew it was NOT AJ and told LE that it wasn't AJ (and ruined the established sighting)? So then he had to play along and jump in line with JH.

Help please. When did JH see this video? I haven't seen that anywhere here until now. Thank you!!

Does anyone find it odd that WAVY's Joe Fisher posted about the vigil tonight, but the Find AJ page did not? They usually post everything media related, but I would think they would post it themselves anyway.

Looking at the family routine:

AJ's gone at school all week so when the younger sister gets home at 2:25 she isn't there Monday through Friday anyway. No big deal, it's been like this since she started college in September. Little sister is used to it. However, she's home on break that week and mom did say she (AJ) didn't have any plans that day so it's entirely possible sister DID expect her to be there. So she gets home, no AJ and texts here "hey, where are you?" AJ answers back "out with friends". Reasonable theory, right?

Except a.) we don't know if sister texted her first or if sister just received a text 5 minutes after walking in the door. The timing and the details of that text are worth noting. And b.) she finds the time to text sister but still hasn't been on SM since 10:30 the night before?

It would also be weird if that was her only text in that time period. Because if she did meet up w/friends then I'd expect a few texts between them. Kids always text back and forth to set up their plans. JMO

He mentions in the video that LE showed him a video of an "Asian" looking girl walking in, who SD thought had the wrong hair to be AJ, and that it was shown to him on a hand held device, but not where it was shown to him, IIRC.

Yes, thank you, I understand that. But my question was, where is it stated that JH saw the video? That's the part Ive never heard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member