VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or... or... they were placed there on purpose to be located. Just speculating here too. This case is so maddening.

After reading the updated WAVY article, that thought occurs to me as well.

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell, and notified police.===============================================================================

So, like the credit card, the family /friends found these items first? On the side of the road? Weird that anyone trying to conceal a death penalty crime, would throw evidence out the window on a well traveled highway. :waitasec:

Honestly, I don't think he'd be dumb enough to be the person to find them. Just like the cc pieces that he supposedly had no part in finding. He knows that, if he were to find anything, he'd be instantly labeled a POI, like he said so himself in his interview.

You're probably right.

im here sorry had to run out but went by and took pictures. Yes dogs are out. Still active search going on. In one of the photos you can see officer taking picture of something on the ground. I will upload the pics in a bit.
Question for you: From all I am reading & all the pics I am seeing this looks like a search by LE only, is that the way it looks to you?

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell, and notified police.===============================================================================

So, like the credit card, the family /friends found these items first? On the side of the road? Weird that anyone trying to conceal a death penalty crime, would throw evidence out the window on a well traveled highway. :waitasec:

My hinky-meter just exploded!

It's 2:00 AM for me and dear husband is not appreciating my concern for AJ at this hour. I have to go to bed with a heavy heart and still with many questions ... thinking now not just of her family but especially of her young siblings and friends, who likely have never known such fear and sorrow ... Thank you WSers for your diligence and careful handling of any news that is yet to come; I know that this hits us hard, too. Special thanks to locals for news. I'll have to check in in the morning. Good night.

Thank you for your concern, everyone worldwide. My daughter says my grandson is in contact with her sister. He is asking my daughter several times a day if they have found her yet. This is heartbreaking on so many levels. Give us all the strength, if this does not go well, to help these children through this.

I'm with you, I don't get that either. I see those Go Fund Me for so many things. Not saying anything bad about it, but can't imagine doing something like that.

He said the money was to be used to help feed the volunteers helping with the searches. There was something else but I can remember it.

Listening to the scanner, I heard the dispatcher confirm 4 separate items are being sent to the crime lab: a jacket w/white lettering, blue jeans, grey shirt, and something I could not understand. If this post is not allowed, let me know or mod please delete.

Someone remind us of what she had on the last time she was seen?

The ppl closest to her should not be out on these searches.

UNLESS...you travelled to NC a lot. Nags Head, Dare County, etc.
Or worked in the area.

There was a theory about "friends". IMO, someone young would not be as familiar with this area. As let's say someone older would.

You are so right!

If this family is THIS GOOD at finding evidence, Heck we need to get them working on some other cases.. I mean geeze what are the chances!!

Friendly reminder, the scanner is like Vegas, what happens on the scanner needs to stay in scanner chatter.

:tyou:

One of the locals who participated in a search early on was told by LE she was last known to be wearing a blue jacket, pink top, black leggings, ugg type boots, a ring and a Harry Potter necklace. Black iphone case and white headband. (and that was all from memory but I'm pretty sure I remembered everything - anyway I hope I did).

I don't remember anything about jeans or a grey shirt. I thought it was pink shirt and black leggings and I thought maybe uggs?

Y

In all the cases in all the combined years that all of us have followed crime news and true crime cases, how often does the family find evidence that is not in the home? How often do they find key evidence in the house?

Doesn't sound like the same clothing, unless the clothing she was said to have had on, she really didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove