VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived in the area my whole life. I have travelled that road many times. I have a relative who lives right down the street. That being said...a person wouldn't just end up there. You would have to know where you were going.

exactly!! most would get on the bypass and follow it right in to that area they would not take the"free road" (south battlefield). you have to know the area! and if your job takes you to the 7 cities then you would know where that area is if you get my drift. sigh, i drive that road everyday and yesterday i saw no one searching that was around 530 pm.

While it does seem highly odd that someone found clothing items on the side of the highway 45 minutes away... and then immediately called the Hadsell family ("oh wow, these might be AJ's clothes, better call Wes right away!") instead of calling LE, I suppose it's possible.

However, one would think the Hadsell family would IMMEDIATELY call LE and pass on that info instead of going out there themselves without trained professionals to assess the scene and/or evidence.

This is what I wonder about too. But perhaps they did call LE and went there with them, and "forgot" to mention it... Just like a couple of other things were not mentioned, until well after the "facts".

The MSM reports repeat that the tip was "about clothing found on the side of the road" but we do not actually have confirmation of where the items were found or what they exactly are, do we? This is a meat packing plant in a wooded area with water access. It might seem like a sound place to dump evidence or remains, especially if it is being transported by car, at night, or I knew someone who worked there or had myself worked there...of course, a calculating person would go the extra few mins across the border (well, unless I was a felon in that state, then maybe another city's jurisdiction is far enough)

Question: Could it be possible a person is feeling a tremendous amount of guilt and is trying to lead them to AJ? Maybe they aren't willing to confess but want closure. Random clothes called in is odd. IMO this theory still leads back to someone close to her.

Sometimes when my kids do something wrong they won't confess per say but they are relieved when the truth comes out.

JMO-I have always gotten the vibe that someone thinks they are smarter than everyone else. Even LE.
By comments out there by family members (I hope I don't need all the links. They are MSM and have been posted here) it seems the bad apple didn't fall far from the bad tree. Some are downright rude. People can be punished for their crimes but if they are not held accountable they don't learn. You always love your children but you do them a disservice is you don't hold them accountable. Make sense? I understand it is a stressful situation but it does not give people carte blanche to behave however they want. Maybe fingers are pointed in a certain direction because you aimed them there.

My heart breaks for AJ.

Although I don't know her, I have become protective of her. If that makes any sense.

They did more harm than good when making those comments.
You treat people how you want to be treated. Trying to be careful with my statements. Lots of eyes on the thread right now.

The MSM reports repeat that the tip was "about clothing found on the side of the road" but we do not actually have confirmation of where the items were found or what they exactly are, do we? This is a meat packing plant in a wooded area with water access. It might seem like a sound place to dump evidence or remains, especially if it is being transported by car, at night, or I knew someone who worked there or had myself worked there...of course, a calculating person would go the extra few mins across the border (well, unless I was a felon in that state, then maybe another city's jurisdiction is far enough)

I believe forensics would have a good idea if they were planted there or not too.

Silence for the last 2 hours. In Justice Rees' case the local TV station had live coverage. I wish the same was happening here. I'd rather stare at people walking around than wait for a new tweet or article. Pins and needles...

Would a person get a high off of NEW AND EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS when things like clothing are found? Maybe a person who'd gone off the rails would. Maybe they'd plant things because it's died down too much and they need a new adrenaline rush. Then the impatience of waiting is too great, so they call in as an anonymous tipster. Then they want to make sure the right things are found, or ALL the things are found, so they go find them. I don't think they will find AJ there. Just sayin'.

ETA: Don't arsonists often go watch the fire they started? Why can't that sick behavior apply to other genres?

Very astute observation!

Question: Could it be possible a person is feeling a tremendous amount of guilt and is trying to lead them to AJ? Maybe they aren't willing to confess but want closure. Random clothes called in is odd. IMO this theory still leads back to someone close to her.

Sometimes when my kids do something wrong they won't confess per say but they are relieved when the truth comes out.

For AJ's sake I hope you're right and the perp doesn't watch a lot of forensic files.

Or distraction, who knows? If those are AJ's items that she may have been wearing when she went missing, and harm came to her, then why would whomever brought harm to her leave this trail of breadcrumbs, put them under the family's search efforts noses and have tips stream through them? By the same token, if this perp, if they exist as such, needed to rid themselves of AJ's items, it stands to reason that they were local and knew the roads, but also that at some point they needed rid themselves of evidence because they may have needed to in a rush not to be discovered with the items, so that may mean somebody who may be known to AJ. If it had been a complete stranger, they would have had no need to get rid of the items where they would be found, eventually, it seems to me. All the possibilities posted up thread seem reasonable, guilt, excitement, etc... for the items being found as they are, as well as self preservation, the way things seem.

This must be torment for AJ's younger sisters and her friends, hard enough for adults to wrap their heads around what has been unfolding.

Going a few minutes south puts you in the area of Moyock NC and then into open fields/farms with residences off a very well traveled Hwy 168. This area being searched is actually a better area btw the meat packing co. and the Expressway if you do it btw midnight and early morning. To find another similar area farther south you would have to know which are the better side roads such as some areas off Tulls Creek Rd. Someone local had to know about this spot.

I agree with this. I was also just thinking about the card that was found and AJ possibly being concerned about a situation. If what WH says is true (going out on a limb here), the part of the card with her name on it looking new as compared to the other pieces that were worn and dirty... a person who was obsessed with AJ might just hang on to the piece of her card that had her name on it. You know...stare at her name, rub his fingers across it and have all these creepy thoughts about her. I'm not calling out the person who "found" the card or anything, but I do know a little about obsessive creepers.

she said she doesnt know if what she heard was 100% correct. rumor. i am a member of that group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae