VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Ok... I'm a little confused. I haven't been a member of WS for long and I don't have a lot of experience following cases like these or understanding what different bits of lingo typically mean. I'm not really understanding why such a big deal is being made out of this, so far. It seems like tons of hype indicating that there's about to be a break in the case, but the clothing found doesn't sound like the clothing she had on? Especially if her jacket was already found elsewhere... I feel like there are a hundred reasons why there could be some random pieces of clothes on the side of the road and I feel like LE has to make a big deal out of any lead they get since there haven't been updates at all. Can someone explain what I'm missing?

What does it mean that his offense dates were on March 6? Obstruction of justice I can understand maybe, but resisting arrest sounds like it would've happened today? Unless they group those charges together regardless of which happened..

my heart has been beating so fast all afternoon.

According to the timeline March 6th is when the credit card pieces were found after "Family and friends search AJ’s neighborhood." The next day is when "WH claims that AJ’s jacket was found by LE in someone’s house after receiving tip and search warrant."

Wow.

What does it mean that his offense dates were on March 6? Obstruction of justice I can understand maybe, but resisting arrest sounds like it would've happened today? Unless they group those charges together regardless of which happened..

my heart has been beating so fast all afternoon.

From one of those charges, sounds to me like he may have broken into a house to misdirect an investigation. Maybe planting evidence? Like a jacket maybe?

Date of offense 3/6/2015? Might have been planting evidence?

Also, those who thought maybe she would have left the clothes on her own as a sign should take a look at the basement scanner page. Doesn't sound likely to me.

Do cops ever arrest people for minor charges just to get them behind bars as soon as possible only to add more serious charges later?

Date of offense 3/6/2015? Might have been planting evidence?

You know, typically when LE is closing in on someone for a big arrest they tend to dig up smaller charges to bring them in on..

According to the timeline March 6th is when the credit card pieces were found after "Family and friends search AJ’s neighborhood." The next day is when "WH claims that AJ’s jacket was found by LE in someone’s house after receiving tip and search warrant."

Wow.

Wow. That's all I can seem to say. I just can't find the words right now.

Wow. Wow. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member