VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that clearly, he is not responsible?

I'm going on a gut feeling of the father when he first realized that his daughter was missing. Was he wagging an alibi in the air, or was he a very scared man. I saw a scared man and even though parts of her credit card were found close to home, the police were not interested, and now police are looking in a forest far from home.

Is the question: is the father involved in his daughter's disappearance? My gut feeling is no. It's possible, given his checkered history, that this is related to people that know the father through his checkered history. It could be a random act against his daughter, who was a victim.

Wait - how do you know he was aware of it? And would he really take that tiny comment and "run with it"?

He responded to it. In another thread (very early on, I can't even recall where) she stated she was already in touch with the family.

WH made a comment about this 'sighting' and said thanks you for the info and they apparently were in contact with each other at some point. [ the family and the Cab driver spoke at some pint I mean]

Ok, thanks. You all have a great memory and are so good at catching stuff!

Wait - how do you know he was aware of it? And would he really take that tiny comment and "run with it"?

On the family FB page there was a long conversation about what the cabbie said. And one of the family members said to please call the family number on the tip line...and then later when people were urging the cabbie to call LE, the FB admin said DONE ALREADY, we have been talking. And WH himself thanked 'those who have reported recent sightings.' and I think that is one of the only ones people were aware of.

Yes, I do think he might take advantage of it. IF he had her overnight bag, [ and I think he would given the theory I posted a week ago] , then he had to get rid of it somehow. And why not place it somewhere strategic?

Curious why you feel he is not responsible?

Sure, we should look at the father's criminal history and alibi, but could he have done this to his own daughter?

Instead of looking at why the father may be responsible, why not look at what happened to this young woman in the context of criminal activity spawning from home to Chesapeake.

I'm going on a gut feeling of the father when he first realized that his daughter was missing. Was he wagging an alibi in the air, or was he a very scared man. I saw a scared man and even though parts of her credit card were found close to home, the police were not interested, and now police are looking in a forest far from home.

Is the question: is the father involved in his daughter's disappearance? My gut feeling is no. It's possible, given his checkered history, that this is related to people that know the father through his checkered history. It could be a random act against his daughter, who was a victim.

Maybe. But that does not answer why Dad was so squirrelly with his versions of the timeline.

I don't think it was actually stepdad that was initially to blame. I am feeling that she and someone close to stepdad were spending time together and things went sideways. And stepdad is forced to help cover it up, imo.

Sure, we should look at the father's criminal history and alibi, but could he have done this to his own daughter?

Instead of looking at why the father may be responsible, why not look at what happened to this young woman in the context of criminal activity spawning from home to Chesapeake.
Wesley is in fact AJ's adopted father and not a blood relative . Not that I'm saying that matters . I've known some amazing step and adopted parents

What evidence is on Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake VA ... so far from home and the cut up credit card?

Stepdad met AJ five yrs ago. She is not really his 'own daughter.' He plays that up big time for his own benefit, imo. I don't see a lot of criminals hovering around him. It seems he worked full time and hung out with his nephew and family/friends.

Why do you think he would touch his neck when he talked about his family, the only gestures in his very controlled posture throughout the video? I want to give him the benefit of doubt but, it's just so hard.

Wesley is in fact AJ's adopted father and not a blood relative . Not that I'm saying that matters . I've known some amazing step and adopted parents

A lot of people seem to have screwed up lives, and that is not to say that those screwed up lives did not facilitate the missing teenage daughter, but I highly doubt that the missing teenage daughter is due to the screwed up parent's lives. The cut credit card close to home and the search on Battlefield Blvd S don't add up to dad.

Why do you think he would touch his neck when he talked about his family, the only gestures in his very controlled posture throughout the video? I want to give him the benefit of doubt but, it's just so hard.

If he touched his nose, I would be worried.

He touched his neck? What does that normally mean ... that is, what does it typically mean (according to body language gurus) when someone touches their neck while talking about a missing family member?

Maybe. But that does not answer why Dad was so squirrelly with his versions of the timeline.

I don't think it was actually stepdad that was initially to blame. I am feeling that she and someone close to stepdad were spending time together and things went sideways. And stepdad is forced to help cover it up, imo.

I have been watching updates but not following details. WH is the step dad number 2 , correct? Not her real father and not even an factor in her childhood before age 14 right? Is this who people are calling her father? Or is that stepdad number one? Or a biodad? ETA I see you posted already.

On the family FB page there was a long conversation about what the cabbie said. And one of the family members said to please call the family number on the tip line...and then later when people were urging the cabbie to call LE, the FB admin said DONE ALREADY, we have been talking. And WH himself thanked 'those who have reported recent sightings.' and I think that is one of the only ones people were aware of.

Yes, I do think he might take advantage of it. IF he had her overnight bag, [ and I think he would given the theory I posted a week ago] , then he had to get rid of it somehow. And why not place it somewhere strategic?

Ahhh I knew I saw it somewhere so that was on the BringAJ Home website? If that was, all those comments got deleted right? How convenient.

Stepdad met AJ five yrs ago. She is not really his 'own daughter.' He plays that up big time for his own benefit, imo. I don't see a lot of criminals hovering around him. It seems he worked full time and hung out with his nephew and family/friends.

Who was the first to raise the alarm ... mom or dad?

... it was dad, wasn't it? Wasn't he the one that walked up and down the streets with volunteers looking for evidence, which was found on the street near the house ... like pieces of the credit card were being thrown out the window as someone drove down the street?

They aren't related by blood, a stepfather only of 4 years.

The area where the helicopter was searching is in route to OBX. A comment on the go fund me accounts makes mention of WH connections to OBX. Odd co winky. IMO . I am probably way behind your guys feel completely free to catch me up . I will read the whole thread, 4 threads tomorrow.

Strange how some of the people in Moyock knew he was arrested and a body was found a couple hours before we did. I'm sure someone from the family tipped them off about the arrest. Who told them about the body?

What's his alibi on the evening that his step daughter disappeared?

It would help if we knew exactly when she disappeared. We don't know that it's evening, afternoon or morning. So far, he has changed his story several times, and lied about various things. We aren't likely to believe an alibi at this point. JMO

ETA: Have you read the threads yet? It's a convoluted case with many "tangled webs" of deceit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper