VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on vacation right now celebrating my 30th birthday (and my two best friends 39th birthday this year) with my husband and BFFs..

While I can't post much I am thinking of AJ all of the time and every day I hope we are closer to bringing her home.

Happy Birthday, Pittie! Enjoy your vacation. We all want AJ to come home; barring that, we all want justice. It's coming. Tick tock.......

“I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It's not like I had the jacket or planted the jacket. I didn't know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there.”

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

How exactly would breaking into someone's house and trashing it - oh, and punching an innocent dog because he was mad - make the evidence "come to light?" Has he never watched Law and Order?

Personally, I think WH's first and foremost goal is to take the "light" off himself. This isn't about AJ, it's about WH. And even if he had nothing to do with her disappearance I'm still furious with his behavior. The only times I've ever seen someone interject themselves this much into an investigation is... well, y'all know what I mean. Fact.

Poor AJ - what a family life she must have.

If they found sports bras, a knee brace, and gym shorts, I feel very confident that would be the contents of a gym bag and not the clothes she was actually wearing.

I agree...

And if it weren't for the shorts, you'd think there would be virtually no way for her family to identify as possibly hers based solely on a brace and two sports bras (b/c there are far fewer of those options than things like outerwear - unless her name was in them).

So short of having labeled her sports bras, it seems awfully telling that the shorts seem to have probably been the determining factor and seems pretty clear they must be awfully confident they belong to AJ, since it also caused them to go asking at least one business for surveillance video.

Here is one but this isn't the important one. It's on one of the WAVY news FB's either Joe Fisher one of the main one. I thought it was around 13th March. Read the comments from cab driver comment AH
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

I can say that the WAVY one where she comments talked about a boy living far out in Chesapeake near NC this CANNOT be a coincidence! I post the link someone in one of these forums before and I have to find it!

Maybe he planted the clothing there after he saw her comments to give her bs story credence and take the heat off of him.

Maybe he planted the clothing there after he saw her comments to give her bs story credence and take the heat off of him.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. That again gives him another reason to be in that area.

From the transcribed interview :
WH
"I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key."

In the mailbox.....not in the house. Not in the house??!! He didn't want to place himself inside the house!
Read the ZH blog! Especially about "chores".

lol Now I remember why I seldom post. By the time I hit reply, someone else has already posted my theory and I look like I'm a plagiarist. Hey Deb, GMTA and all that. lol

I haven't been on in a couple of days - not sure if anyone posted this yet.

It was mentioned in our local news that WH was arrested in 2005 for kidnapping his estranged wife. Below is the Websleuths link:

Missing: Michelle Hadsell, 21-year old Delaware Woman

“I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. It's not like I had the jacket or planted the jacket. I didn't know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there.”

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

How exactly would breaking into someone's house and trashing it - oh, and punching an innocent dog because he was mad - make the evidence "come to light?" Has he never watched Law and Order?

Personally, I think WH's first and foremost goal is to take the "light" off himself. This isn't about AJ, it's about WH. And even if he had nothing to do with her disappearance I'm still furious with his behavior. The only times I've ever seen someone interject themselves this much into an investigation is... well, y'all know what I mean. Fact.

Poor AJ - what a family life she must have.

I notice he raises his eye brows whenever he mentions the word "fact".

Just some thoughts as I feel like I'm finally caught up (except I still don't know why we're believing anything about a fishing trip - never did see anything pointing to that but digging around in potty-mouth girl blog sites isn't something I'm all that inclined to do):

From various sources - msm, police scanner, family, etc., we're all hearing clothing found has been 2 bras, shirt, sweatshirt, jeans, shorts... maybe more, I don't know. That certainly sounds like a gym bag or overnight bag contents. Assuming these items are actually AJ's (and we've never been told what else, if anything of hers, is missing from mom's house) it's certainly possible someone ditched her stuff to make it look like she took off herself.

WH's arrest today being said as "unrelated". Um... how in the heck is it unrelated when it's 100% related to AJ's disappearance? Near as I can tell, each and every charge is entirely related to her disappearance.

My heart breaks big time for AJ's little sisters, for a great number of reasons.

Looking for the jailhouse interview on youtube using the search terms "hadsell interview" yields quite a surprise.

This case is just a nightmare on multiple levels. It's become very clear why the family expected the public's help but did NOT feel inclined to offer up any kind of honesty when it comes to the timeline and critical details.

Search area in relation to home and school

Found it!!! It is hidden in a comment made under another person with initials MS. This is crazy people!!! This cab driver mentions Chesapeake and person lives near NC border!
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

Now that is weird. Very weird. Very good memory, Nermal and Hey-Debbie. I think the chance of him/someone using that little snippet deep in that comment list to build some reasonable doubt is slim. We sort of discounted the cabbie's comments at the time. Is it possible that she really did see AJ? Have you seen any more posts by her?

Now that is weird. Very weird. Very good memory, Nermal and Hey-Debbie. I think the chance of him/someone using that little snippet deep in that comment list to build some reasonable doubt is slim. We sort of discounted the cabbie's comments at the time. Is it possible that she really did see AJ? Have you seen any more posts by her?

WH made a comment about this 'sighting' and said thanks you for the info and they apparently were in contact with each other at some point. [ the family and the Cab driver spoke at some pint I mean]

Apparently he has some history of being an irresponsible person, but his daughter is missing. Her disappearance may be indirectly tied to him, but clearly he is not responsible.

How do you know that clearly, he is not responsible?

Apparently he has some history of being an irresponsible person, but his daughter is missing. Her disappearance may be indirectly tied to him, but clearly he is not responsible.

Curious why you feel he is not responsible?

And MAYBE this comment, which I know WH was aware of, helped him decide where to dump the latest 'evidence.'

Wait - how do you know he was aware of it? And would he really take that tiny comment and "run with it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper