VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if all these clothes were found - first jeans, bra and gray shirt - which is not the description of what she was supposedly last wearing - now sports bras and softball shorts... Is it possible that AJ was fed up with the drama - packed a bag and was gonna head back to school and somebody intercepted that?

Now WAVY's updated it to say this on their article:

A spokesman with the Norfolk Police Department tells WAVY.com investigators are following a tip they received regarding Hadsell’s disappearance.

Police started searching up and down South Battlefield Boulevard Thursday evening, according to neighbors.

“Throughout the week the investigation led us to this area,” Officer Sam Shenouda of the Norfolk Police Department said. “However we began our search here (Saturday) morning.”

Sounds like they were searching the area, but the particular spot was today? :thinking:

Because it still goes on to say CPD was called out to assist NPD there on Thursday, and about the detectives, undercover units, request for surveillance video, and searchers out in boots in the dark....

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Now WAVY's updated it to say this on their article:

Sounds like they were searching the area, but the particular spot was today? :thinking:

Because it still goes on to say CPD was called out to assist NPD there on Thursday, and about the detectives, undercover units, request for surveillance video, and searchers out in boots in the dark....

http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Yes bc earlier in the day it just started as tweets I believe and has developed into news stories.

I missed it. When did they find jeans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop with 'running to conclusions' postings when you see reporting on MSM. It is not fair to the family and is becoming very cruel. Slow down and think-and imagine yourself as dear AJ's family and friends.

So how in the heck would family know where to search before LE got there? Maybe the family made some threats to some people?

LE is doing a half fast job.....sorry just heard that commercial about half fast internet

Anyone else find it interesting that the searches and "TIP" was called in AFTER the fishing trip?
Who fishes in all black with a camoflauge face mask?

Perhaps LE not officially naming WH as a poi could be to let him continue to "talk" to media as he seems to be doing!

Also I hope that anyone else that has any suspicions or evidence against WH would feel more able to come forward as he is behind bars now with No Bond :bricks:

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't there a certain can driver who had two guys and a girl in her cab. She said the girl resembled AJ. She said she picked them up in Ocean view and dropped them off at a hotel at the Ocean Front? Didn't she continue to claim to overhear a conversation between the guys about going to PA or NORTH CAROLINA while girl sat there and cried?

Yes, she actually posted on 2 different tv stations FB's.

I'm going on the record as guilty... for wanting more information... for not being satisfied... for thinking LE owes me something as far as this case is concerned. I don't know why - maybe just because I was a freshman in college 30 years ago. IDK, but AJ, somehow she touches me. The dramatics surrounding her life are nothing like my own life. I have been online, right here, all day... as many of you have... waiting for answers... begging for answers. I couldn't even give 100% attention to my own son tonight. It's bedtime. I don't know AJ or her family. Those who truly love her have my prayers. Whoever hurt her, if that is the case, justice will be served.

So how in the heck would family know where to search before LE got there? Maybe the family made some threats to some people?

According to them, "they got a tip"...

Family and friends of Hadsell tell 10 On Your Side they started searching the area around 5 p.m. March 19 after they got a tip about clothing on the side of the road. They say they found at least four items they believe belong to Hadsell, and notified police.

...then they checked it out and then they believed it belonged to AJ, and THEN notified police.

Anyone else find it interesting that the searches and "TIP" was called in AFTER the fishing trip?
Who fishes in all black with a camoflauge face mask?

I guess he wanted to make sure he wasn't seen...night fishing....alone.

I'm on vacation right now celebrating my 30th birthday (and my two best friends 39th birthday this year) with my husband and BFFs..

While I can't post much I am thinking of AJ all of the time and every day I hope we are closer to bringing her home.

I know someone who does, but she's very large chested. She wears two different kinds because one just doesn't do enough, and the other 'supports' differently.

Not that that explains how it could be related to AJ since she doesn't seem to be especially big :waitasec:

But given that AJ's jacket (she was supposedly - per the neighbor and WH) wearing was found elsewhere, so who knows what she was really wearing, or even if a whole bag of items might not have been somewhere and some came out of it?

Perhaps an entire softball bag or something is missing and what was found could just be some of the contents, because I could DEFINITELY see having more than one in there.

If they found sports bras, a knee brace, and gym shorts, I feel very confident that would be the contents of a gym bag and not the clothes she was actually wearing.

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't there a certain can driver who had two guys and a girl in her cab. She said the girl resembled AJ. She said she picked them up in Ocean view and dropped them off at a hotel at the Ocean Front? Didn't she continue to claim to overhear a conversation between the guys about going to PA or NORTH CAROLINA while girl sat there and cried?

Here is one but this isn't the important one. It's on one of the WAVY news FB's either Joe Fisher one of the main one. I thought it was around 13th March. Read the comments from cab driver comment AH
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

I can say that the WAVY one where she comments talked about a boy living far out in Chesapeake near NC this CANNOT be a coincidence! I post the link someone in one of these forums before and I have to find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372