VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt but I just heard that the search is for her and there were possible items of AJ's found. That's all second hand though and still just a humor. The items were found around Battlefield Blvd.
:( I hope they find her so the family has answers.

With that many civilians I would think this was a civilian initiated search party and not a police one. Did they find something or just draw enough attention/make enough noise to have the police join?

There is LE Search & Rescue on scene (don't know whether it is Chesapeake or Norfolk PD). And Joe Fisher confirms LE is acting on a tip:
https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/579286870506483712

The City of Chesapeake is it's own government entity, no county involved.

Ok I'll post if I hear anything on the scanner

What time did the search start, roughly?

I actually called them yesterday morning to provide a tip myself (the Twitter conversation that I'm sure they are already aware of). I was told the detective was in an interview and would call me once he got out. I never got a call. They must be very busy or have enough information at the moment. IMO, if they didn't have much to go on, they would be following up on every tip asap.

There is LE Search & Rescue on scene (don't know whether it is Chesapeake or Norfolk PD). And Joe Fisher confirms LE is acting on a tip:
https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/579286870506483712

I know LE is involved... I also saw post from WH looking to borrow a 4 wheeler for a search the other day. What I am thinking is maybe his party is the search for the tip and that is why so many non-LE is involved.

The search at Northside park didn't have anyone but LE involved as far as I saw with my own eyes.

I am switching between the news channels in case they mention anything. I was looking up the news articles around 4 am and comments had been disabled. I watched wavy this morning and nothing was mentioned.

Thx. I was going to just ask if it was based on a tip. What is around here? Water? Fields? Buildings? Is it deserted? How far from her house?

Roughly 40-45 minutes from her. The water is a part of the northwest river. Vacant lot. Has woods. Next to southern packing. Meat plant. Google gallbush rd and south battlefield blvd in chesapeake va that is where they are

Can someone who knows where this is please post a google map snapshot of the 1/2 radius around this search location?

The family is being quiet on this. There was no mention of a search and still nothing in response to it on the FB page.

Thx. I was going to just ask if it was based on a tip. What is around here? Water? Fields? Buildings? Is it deserted? How far from her house?

Rural area off a divided expressway (almost like an interstate). This is where the toll road (Chesapeake Expressway (Hwy 168) ends) and not far from NC line. Small river nearby, swampy marshland and not far from there fields and some residences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove