VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This road was the only route to the OBX until about 10 years ago when the expressway opened up. Some people still take this route to avoid paying the toll. So it is not really that off the beaten path as it may appear.

It really isnt. Thats the route many locals take b/c we know it avoids the toll. Keep in mind it's not July so there isnt a steady stream of cars going to the beaches.

So...

If you disappear someone, are you going to toss their clothing items on the side of the road where anyone can (and will, eventually) easily find them?

Seems a little weird to me.

While I realize the money on can be used on whatever the recipient chooses, has WH ever mentioned what it is for? I guess I am too old to understand publicly asking for funds in some of these situations. I always thought when a family emergency occurs, you burn your sick, vacation time, perhaps other colleagues donate some time, people will give money without being asked. Then you either burn some savings and eventually go back to work. Men, especially, like to have something to do. I just do not see, read, or hear what is being done here. Maybe I am missing it.
There was mention of needing $ to make sandwiches and buy gatorade while there is no other income.

While I realize the money on can be used on whatever the recipient chooses, has WH ever mentioned what it is for? I guess I am too old to understand publicly asking for funds in some of these situations. I always thought when a family emergency occurs, you burn your sick, vacation time, perhaps other colleagues donate some time, people will give money without being asked. Then you either burn some savings and eventually go back to work. Men, especially, like to have something to do. I just do not see, read, or hear what is being done here. Maybe I am missing it.

What WH posted on (paraphrasing):

The money will be used to; feed supporters, searchers, for gas to search and distribute flyers. Also to assist in any way to find AJ.

Can we get an "Active Search" flag on this thread?

ETA: Thanks!

They are still taking donations on the go-fund account though. WH isn't working, so people are paying the bills for him? What gives?

I would donate the the three siblings- if I knew it would go right to them---not their stepdad.

So...

If you disappear someone, are you going to toss their clothing items on the side of the road where anyone can (and will, eventually) easily find them?

Yeah but you're thinking like someone who is thinking logically. Doesn't make sense to me either....but imagine you're in a rush. You're panicking because of why you're rushing. And lastly, weeks later, you helped find the items. Would certainly not be the strangest thing I've ever heard.

I'm speculating and want to be proven wrong. It's just too difficult to assume these are all just coincidences.

I feel sick. I do NOT like the appearance that family went out searching on 4-wheelers before LE was called. I really hope the sequence of events did not happen that way.

So...

What if it was AJ tossing her clothing as a clue?

Possible that IF the clothing belongs to AJ it had been tossed further away from the road and moved via animal interactions?

I'm with you, I don't get that either. I see those Go Fund Me for so many things. Not saying anything bad about it, but can't imagine doing something like that.

How is it the family finds all evidence?

This SCREAMS at me.
Thi an is very wrong.

I just read somewhere someone found clothing items believed to be AJ's. Who among us will be shocked if the person who found them is... WH?

Honestly, I don't think he'd be dumb enough to be the person to find them. Just like the cc pieces that he supposedly had no part in finding. He knows that, if he were to find anything, he'd be instantly labeled a POI, like he said so himself in his interview.

I feel sick. I do NOT like the appearance that family went out searching on 4-wheelers before LE was called. I really hope the sequence of events did not happen that way.

I think LE is very aware of whats going on here..
There is a reason they are not communicating with him

Yeah but you're thinking like someone who is thinking logically. Doesn't make sense to me either....but imagine you're in a rush. You're panicking because of why you're rushing. And lastly, weeks later, you helped find the items. Would certainly not be the strangest thing I've ever heard.

I'm speculating and want to be proven wrong. It's just too difficult to assume these are all just coincidences.

Or... or... they were placed there on purpose to be located. Just speculating here too. This case is so maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelly Jean