VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say this because I recently learned it:

There is actually a well-tested cognitive condition called the Dunning-Kruger effect which states that "unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate." IOW, idiots are psychologically incapable of recognizing their own stupidity.

Both Jodi Arias and Wes Hadsell come to mind.

Anyone local able to listen to local news at 6?

Curious, especially, if WRIC / 8 will mention the arrest or only the search (their article is only about the search and there's nothing on their site about the arrest, and I've not seen them tweet the arrest at all either)

I'm sure WAVY will mention both as their reporter was the first to tweet about the arrest, with the 'unrelated' caveat.

I'd guess 13 will also, since they're all tweeting about the arrest (emphasizing obstruction of justice) - though their article title was also saying unrelated.

I guess I'm just curious what the one (8) who hasn't mentioned the arrest at all will do, because I'd find it very odd if they'd continue to not mention it.

I have WAVY on, but golf is not over. News may not come on at 6, but right after golf is off.

This article says there is only one MP from the Gloucester area:

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/human-skull-bones-found-gloucester

I called in to alert them to AJ being missing just in case. She said they were very busy but would pass it along.

I learned a lot, unfortunately, about how quickly one can decompose from following Hannah Graham, so didn't want to dismiss this out of hand. But it very probably isn't AJ. I think the incredible amounts of LE resources deployed in Chesapeake mean that there is more probability in that area, but you never know :(

I called in to alert them to AJ being missing just in case. She said they were very busy but would pass it along.

I learned a lot, unfortunately, about how quickly on can decompose from following Hannah Graham, so didn't want to dismiss this out of hand. But it very probably isn't AJ. I think the incredible amounts of LE resources deployed in Chesapeake mean that there is more probability in that area, but you never know :(
Considering it was found by civilians and not the result of a search effort, it would be too remarkable coincidence, so I do not believe it is related.

lE saying they can not discuss, since it is part of active investigation. Hadsell doing interview from Jail.

If they are holding him without bond then this means they are looking at him for other things. This is not good.

13News Police did find articles of clothing (they did not say what) but not sure if they belong to her. They are showing dogs on the news and state searching 3 miles radius. Heavily wooded marshy swampy area. Campusing area on foot and with dogs. They didn't start searching until this morning even though they go out there earlier this week. Now they are looking into all possible leads. They called off search for today.

Interrogated more than 15 hours yesterday he says. Does not deny the charges, but not responsible for daughter he says.

Considering I do not know how to read the statutes, but another thing that stood out in the list of intimidated parties was witnesses. I know we have speculated that WH may have encouraged certain individuals to make reports... That's quite a number of charges, though.

Did I hear him right? He punched the family dog when he broke in? Found AJ's jacket (supposedly) wrapped up in a ball?

Wesley Hadsell arrested on charges of obstructing justice, possessing ammunition & occupying home w/ intent to commit misdemeanor.

what if he did the B and E to plant evidence/ like the jacket maybe?

what news affiliate?

I learned a lot, unfortunately, about how quickly one can decompose from following Hannah Graham, so didn't want to dismiss this out of hand. But it very probably isn't AJ. I think the incredible amounts of LE resources deployed in Chesapeake mean that there is more probability in that area, but you never know :(

Don't think she would be decomposed that badly right now, right? It's been cold and they had snow in Gloucester the week before she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove