VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Scratching the neck is a sign of lying. I think maybe that's why it was mentioned. I haven't personally watched the interview so I can't comment on his body language just wanted to add my 2 cents on why it was brought up. IMO

It's rather like protecting your most vulnerable spot from attacks which are sure to follow. A dog will protect his neck when confronted with a vicious dog. A person who is bold-faced lieing will protect his or her neck in some kind of primal urge to protect himself from confrontation. Unless he has a skin condition or fleas, in which case the jesture is purely coincidental.

Are they? Seriously?
I am far behind on reading the thread but if they are eyelid tatooes (sorry not sure what the right word for mulitiples would be. ) I have an off topic story of eyelid tatooes.
I had to testify against someone accused of multiple murders. I had no knowledge other than one contact with a victim that I called 911 for.
I had no info against the defendant, etc. But he looked at me and shut his eyes to reveal scary eyelid tatooos......that scares me and who does that is my thought. IMO

Didn't the FB comment from the taxi driver reference that TWO girls were in the cab and one was crying? (If this was even them)
I'm going to jump off of your post, TTF14.

I'd be very cautious about taking the cabbie's story for granted. (It is considered a rumor here, btw, and can't be stated as "fact".) A cab driver made a similar comment on a FB page in another case of a missing young woman. He swore she was in his cab with two men. I think he honestly believed it was her, but as it turned out, he was wrong.

JMO, but those of you who are accepting the cab driver's account at face value might very well be heading down a rabbit trail. Proceed with caution. In fact, I'd warn all of you to slow down if you want to maintain your posting privileges.

Between 7 am and 2 pm would be my first guess.

I think her cell phone will tell when she vanished.
I'm talking about when her (NORMAL) texting pattern stopped.
They don't just stop texting.
Not the texts or calls to parents the activity with friends.

I have never followed a case with so much found evidence.
Never.
There is usually nothing....

All these things found raise red flags to me.
I believe them to be planted.

I think WH is in jail so this activity will stop and LE can get to work without playing games .

I don't mean to sound like I am always a contrarian, questioning people's posts. I am honestly NOT doing that. I've followed this case from the beginning, and I mean no disrespect when I ask these questions. But here is another one . . . I don't remember ever being able to see AJ's FB page, and I don't remember the Blue Kush. Was it on her Twitter feed or somewhere else? Or are you able to see her FB page and we cannot? Thank you

I think her cell phone will tell when she vanished.
I'm talking about when her (NORMAL) texting pattern stopped.
They don't just stop texting.
Not the texts or calls to parents the activity with friends.

I would venture to say around 10:30PM the night before, via Twitter. Everything after that is anyone's guess, though the 2:30pm text from AJ to lil sis could be considered passable. We don't actually have it on (official) record that this text is real though, so be careful there. (Though I personally believe ZH saw it with his own eyes or that the account came from lil sis to him privately and is truthful)

ETA I realise you may not be posing that as a question, so just confirming :D

Sure, we should look at the father's criminal history and alibi, but could he have done this to his own daughter?

Instead of looking at why the father may be responsible, why not look at what happened to this young woman in the context of criminal activity spawning from home to Chesapeake.

He has only known this young lady for less than 5 years, and his constant referring to her as my daughter gives me the frickin' creeps.

I don't mean to sound like I am always a contrarian, questioning people's posts. I am honestly NOT doing that. I've followed this case from the beginning, and I mean no disrespect when I ask these questions. But here is another one . . . I don't remember ever being able to see AJ's FB page, and I don't remember the Blue Kush. Was it on her Twitter feed or somewhere else? Or are you able to see her FB page and we cannot? Thank you

From the beginning AJ's FB page was locked down. Her twitter stream however was wide open and used almost every single day, multiple times a day. I recall seeing a few (maybe less) comments she made over several weeks about alcohol and they were all in response to something someone else tweeted first. Primarily, AJ tweeted about food, being cold, being sick (she had some kind of virus early February) being hungry, studying for tests, RT'ing pics and song lyrics, etc. Typical 18 yr old college student stuff. Not 1 thing that raised a red flag or seemed out of the ordinary.

I would venture to say around 10:30PM the night before, via Twitter. Everything after that is anyone's guess, though the 2:30pm text from AJ to lil sis could be considered passable. We don't actually have it on (official) record that this text is real though, so be careful there. (Though I personally believe ZH saw it with his own eyes or that the account came from lil sis to him privately and is truthful)

ETA I realise you may not be posing that as a question, so just confirming :D

I think the text was real, I just don't buy it that it was from AJ. Her phone, yes. Her personally, no.

Who was the first to raise the alarm ... mom or dad?

... it was dad, wasn't it? Wasn't he the one that walked up and down the streets with volunteers looking for evidence, which was found on the street near the house ... like pieces of the credit card were being thrown out the window as someone drove down the street?

Typical of perps wanting to control or keep up with the investigation. Very few family members find all the physical evidence in a case and spew forth about it on Facebook. This man cannot stop talking. In my opinion, it is to keep others from disagreeing with him, they just give up because they cannot talk as long as he can.

He has only known this young lady for less than 5 years, and his constant referring to her as my daughter gives me the frickin' creeps.

I have read on here countless times she was adopted by him. If true, she is his daughter.

I have much respect for the way your mind works on cases here. I think if you saw what happened in this case from day one, you would have less faith in the stepdad. He was far from being the first that raised the alarm. In fact, he tried to muddy up the waters at first.

After she was reported, he and his 'brother'--who is really his nephew, began taking control of the whole shebang. The FundMe page, the FB, the searches, and all of the initial evidence was found by them. Or was it?

The cops have been working this case hard. And it has been three weeks and most of their reports, tests, interviews, cell records, surveillance footage, forensics, and ping maps are now in their hands. And WHO did they interrogate yesterday for FIFTEEN hours? Stepdad. In his own words they kept saying to him " where is AJ--we KNOW that you know. "

Keep in mind, this is not the first week and they were just saying that to try and rattle him. This is 3 weeks in, and they have their evidence back, imo. they have their man and they know it.

I'm leaning the very same direction as you but I just wanted to point out the fund me page was actually created by AJ's mom. I believe the FB page initially was too, but also get the vibe that WH and his family stepped in and took over real quick, just based on the comments on both.

MOO

I totally agree and am leaning in same direction. I think maybe she and mom argued about something the night before and she reached out to Stepdad and then decided to hang out with him/them that night. I think the texts to mom were coming from him, not AJ, imo.
To think that she went to his hotel room, eeww! But then I thought, she has had a mom who has pushed her to call multiple unrelated men "father" & perhaps more men called "uncle" or whatever. Maybe AJ's hinky meter is underdeveloped or impaired due to this.

I have read on here countless times she was adopted by him. If true, she is his daughter.
Legally. Someone that has to repeat it in every sentence makes me think he doth protest too much. My husband adopted my 3 older kids almost 11 years ago and does not constantly refer to them as mine every moment. Everyone already knows that. It is weird to me. As if WH is trying to convince himself and everyone else that we are a happy family, she's mine, and don't question anything.

To think that she went to his hotel room, eeww! But then I thought, she has had a mom who has pushed her to call multiple unrelated men "father" & perhaps more men called "uncle" or whatever. Maybe AJ's hinky meter is underdeveloped or impaired due to this.

She never called Wesley "Dad" she always referred to him as Wesley. She called her first stepfather "Dad" and her biological father "Her father"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legally. Someone that has to repeat it in every sentence makes me think he doth protest too much. My husband adopted my 3 older kids almost 11 years ago and does not constantly refer to them as mine every moment. Everyone already knows that. It is weird to me. As if WH is trying to convince himself and everyone else that we are a happy family, she's mine, and don't question anything.

She never called Wesley "Dad" she always referred to him as Wesley. She called her first stepfather "Dad" and her biological father "Her father"

JMO, that makes it even more hinky to me that she calls him Wesley and he calls her my daughter in every sentence. Again, eeww! But I don't know how their household functions and you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper