VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys are allowed to post those links to his past criminal records on here? I think he might have been a minor at this point in this link you posted. Is that okay?

Yes. If you look back a few pages there has been a lot of information posted on his record. VA, NC, OH. Both state and federal charges, convictions and sentencing.

i thought court was for 8am today? Did I miss something?

I like the poster who mentioned possibly a Craigslist meetup for the go pro...craigslist has been such a dangerous place, and I do think that angle is a huge possibility.

It's so easy to look at this case and see it one way, but, things are not always what they seem, and until more comes out I cannot point fingers yet, although I see the obvious reasons why so many people seem caught up on WH. And it could very well unfold that way, but, I'm going to stay on the fence awhile and just pray.

Here's a link for the 2014 Virginia Crime Codes. I think they might be coming out with 2015 or combining them but this is what I found for this code BUR-2219-F6
Breaking & Entering - Other Misdemeanors
Occupied dwelling, enter, intent to commit misd.
BUR-2219-F6 statute - 18.2-92 § penalty - 1Y-5Y (II)

i thought court was for 8am today? Did I miss something?

I like the poster who mentioned possibly a Craigslist meetup for the go pro...craigslist has been such a dangerous place, and I do think that angle is a huge possibility.

It's so easy to look at this case and see it one way, but, things are not always what they seem, and until more comes out I cannot point fingers yet, although I see the obvious reasons why so many people seem caught up on WH. And it could very well unfold that way, but, I'm going to stay on the fence awhile and just pray.

I'd like to hear verification from someone other than WH before jumping down the Go Pro rabbit hole. Maybe boyfriend's mother?

Wavy 10's noon broadcast just stated WH is still in custody and was given a public defender this morning. After searching Norfolk Criminal General District Court...it looks like he was given a continuance for all charges until 4/29. I included a screenshot of the B&E charge but they all look the same aside from the charge itself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 411
WH's story is that HE KNEW that this neighborhood teen was the one that kidnapped AJ. And so he broke into the family home looking for 'evidence' of the kidnapping. And then when he found it, he left it there, and then had someone [ i still want to know who] call LE and report seeing her jacket there.

OK< sounds very noble of him. But this was all happening back on the 6th. Why did WH think the cops were not looking at this 'obviously' guilty teen? If he was so obviously guilty that WH knew it, why wouldn't the cops know too? Was it just the credit card finding incident? Or is there more to it?

Wavy 10's noon broadcast just stated WH is still in custody and was given a public defender this morning. After searching Norfolk Criminal General District Court...it looks like he was given a continuance for all charges until 4/29.

Thanks! My two year old is a sickie today so I am trying to keep up in between snuggles and snacks, so this is much appreciated!

Actually, a missing poster shared on the fb page just 3 hours ago lists JH and WH's personal phone numbers. But I still doubt someone called in a tip.

I wish that so bad brenchen. But unfortunately its not true.

Yes. If you look back a few pages there has been a lot of information posted on his record. VA, NC, OH. Both state and federal charges, convictions and sentencing.

Thanks. I was just checking because the Williamsburg one he appeared to be a minor at the time.

WH's story is that HE KNEW that this neighborhood teen was the one that kidnapped AJ. And so he broke into the family home looking for 'evidence' of the kidnapping. And then when he found it, he left it there, and then had someone [ i still want to know who] call LE and report seeing her jacket there.

OK< sounds very noble of him. But this was all happening back on the 6th. Why did WH think the cops were not looking at this 'obviously' guilty teen? If he was so obviously guilty that WH knew it, why wouldn't the cops know too? Was it just the credit card finding incident? Or is there more to it?

I would guess that WH (and possibly DH and JH) didn't like the kid before all of this happened. That could have been behind any concern she had for meeting with him while she was home.

Hey Everyone,

We don't need to sleuth marriage records. It has nothing to do with the crime and it brings names of innocent people into the discussion.

Thank you.

I was interested in the reasons why someone may be held without bail/bond. I found the following on Lawyers.com which is run by Martindale-Hubbell. We know officially 3 of the reasons listed apply directly to WH and may not necessarily implicate him in AJ's disappearance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 401
I wish that so bad brenchen. But unfortunately its not true.
Welcome, Zach! We are all so glad you are here and offer our very best thoughts and wishes for you and your family.

Just a tip ... if you do "reply with quote" the original post that you are responding to appears (just like my post here quoting you).

1. She texted Anjelica first.
2. Last to her sister was 2:30 "with friends" and a thumbs up emoji
3. Yes, but don't know what is real. No need to share yet.
4. Jacket. Ya. Maybe I will post later. Still trying to piece that together. Becoming clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove