VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach has confirmed her mother and sisters saw her at 7 am on the Monday morning. As for neighbour/porch kid (have we had confirmation they are actually 2 separate people? I get so confused), which ever one of them saw the White car isn't sure it was that day, and I don't think we have confirmation (please correct if I'm wrong!) that AJ was *actually* seen driving the truck, or whether the truck was seen and witness assumed it was AJ?

I wish I could get this straight in my head too because I keep re-reading that stupid interview where we first learned about Wavy Loved Kid & Smokey Porch Neighbor and I'm still convinced he's talking about 1 person who saw AJ that afternoon.

However, if it IS two different people, from what I understand now: Wavy Loved Kid is the one who saw her in the truck and Smokey Porch Neighbor is the one who saw the car but isn't sure of day/time.

Thank you soooo much!!

Don't hold your breath waiting for a valid timeline from Wes. The detectives have their reports back and their surveillance cam footage back and their ping maps and cell records and witness interviews---and what do they do ? They bring in Wes and accuse him of being a lying murderer. So I highly doubt that most of Wes's 'timeline' holds up to scrutiny. JMO

I wish I could get this straight in my head too because I keep re-reading that stupid interview where we first learned about Wavy Loved Kid & Smokey Porch Neighbor and I'm still convinced he's talking about 1 person who saw AJ that afternoon.

However, if it IS two different people, from what I understand now: Wavy Loved Kid is the one who saw her in the truck and Smokey Porch Neighbor is the one who saw the car but isn't sure of day/time.

And to heap even more confusion on top, is one of those 'witnesses' also the kid whose house Wes broke into ? I am so confused about that.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a valid timeline from Wes. The detectives have their reports back and their surveillance cam footage back and their ping maps and cell records and witness interviews---and what do they do ? They bring in Wes and accuse him of being a lying murderer. So I highly doubt that most of Wes's 'timeline' holds up to scrutiny. JMO

The only times I'm willing to believe it this point come from the sisters and LE.

I believe that Zach said on the last thread that the neighbour could not be sure about times AND date regarding the white car. I'm being cautious about the white car relevance :(
I 'm with you, I don't really care about the car either. I do want to know the neighbor's timeline for all his time leading up to Mar 3 evening. Do we know?

And to heap even more confusion on top, is one of those 'witnesses' also the kid whose house Wes broke into ? I am so confused about that.

I think not!
Ransacked-house kid is the one who found the sliced credit/debit card. IMO

Don't hold your breath waiting for a valid timeline from Wes. The detectives have their reports back and their surveillance cam footage back and their ping maps and cell records and witness interviews---and what do they do ? They bring in Wes and accuse him of being a lying murderer. So I highly doubt that most of Wes's 'timeline' holds up to scrutiny. JMO[she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money.

No, no, I wasn't trying to get an ACTUAL timeline, but more to reread his version of the events. Just this was enough to drive me batty:

"She did give me a phone call, so people know, she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money. She doesn’t ask to borrow money. I want to clarify, yes, she does not ever ask to borrow money. She didn’t ask to borrow money but her exact words were “can I get some money?” Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words)."

She did.
She doesn't.
She never does.
She didn't.
She did.

Huh? That's clear as mud. Or a marshy fishing area...

I 'm with you, I don't really care about the car either. I do want to know the neighbor's timeline for all his time leading up to Mar 3 evening. Do we know?

I actually DO think the white car being in the drive that day is quite relevant. I suspect whoever was driving that car that day, knows exactly where AJ is. Or at the very least where she was on Monday, March 2nd.

moo.

We don't but I bet LE does. They probably looked at him from the start. JMO

I'm still not convinced . Truth is we don't know if WH lied about the meeting with AJ . We know at the start of the investigation he wasn't forthright with details . We know he lied about LE doing a search warrant . The police IMO know more then we do . I don't believe we can or should just focus on WH (_I still don't care how slight the chance is that he wasn't involved) I explained on the last thread why he may over talk and add too many details . I just don't want to miss something because I'm focused only on him

I wish I could get this straight in my head too because I keep re-reading that stupid interview where we first learned about Wavy Loved Kid & Smokey Porch Neighbor and I'm still convinced h

e's talking about 1 person who saw AJ that afternoon.

LOL, I was convinced it was one person, then some people seemed to be convinced it was 2, so I got extra confused! I though Wavy Loved Kid/Smokey Porch were the same person, with a possible other neighbour witness.

The ONLY question I have left - at the moment - is did whoever saw the truck, physically see AJ driving it?

I'm still not over the car, lol. Because if the neighbors are different. The smoking guy (who (per Wes) said he saw the white car behind her truck) and if there is the Loved kid that was the one (according to Wes) that saw her truck coming and going, they waved to each other) the same kid that saw a white car following.

The reason I am not over the white car is ---sorry to saw this----either she left on her own with someone she knew, she left in her truck but it wasn't her that returned the truck it was someone else, or someone carried her out of her house against her will which would be hard to hide. They don't have a garage that someone could pull into put her in a car/truck/van. In broad daylight how to do you carry someone out of the house??? If someone other than her had to take the truck back to the house someone would have had to pick them up all before her sister got home. What if this kid did see something HE wasn't supposed to be and someone is trying to intimidate him into not talking or doing scary things to him?

Don't hold your breath waiting for a valid timeline from Wes. The detectives have their reports back and their surveillance cam footage back and their ping maps and cell records and witness interviews---and what do they do ? They bring in Wes and accuse him of being a lying murderer. So I highly doubt that most of Wes's 'timeline' holds up to scrutiny. JMO[she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money.

No, no, I wasn't trying to get an ACTUAL timeline, but more to reread his version of the events. Just this was enough to drive me batty:

"She did give me a phone call, so people know, she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money. She doesn’t ask to borrow money. I want to clarify, yes, she does not ever ask to borrow money. She didn’t ask to borrow money but her exact words were “can I get some money?” Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words)."

She did.
She doesn't.
She never does.
She didn't.
She did.

Huh? That's clear as mud. Or a marshy fishing area...

IKR. His speech pattern is so nutty. He makes a statement-denies the statement--clarifies, re-clarifies, restates it, then moves on to totally different subject, over and over...:nuts:

I'm still brainstorming whether this situation

• is a *missing person* case
  • is an *18 year old left of her own volition* situation

Not much of anything has been confirmed by LE.

As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news/missing-longwood-student-hadsell-s-father-arrested/article_2526ce14-d039-11e4-97da-4f0256dbc3b4.html

ikr. His speech pattern is so nutty. He makes a statement-denies the statement--clarifies, re-clarifies, restates it, then moves on to totally different subject, over and over...:nuts:

" fact "

An area that I would search...out around St. Brides.

Absolutely! I think they should be searching all the way down Ballahack Rd., into the park on Ballahack, the Dismal Swamp Canal Trail, Cornland Road. I was kind of confused when they searched up and down Battlefield, but didn't venture into the other areas. Honestly, as soon as I realized they were searching at the packing plant, those are the first places I thought to look. I hope they at least considered how rural the area gets and just how much swamp land there is.

I'm still brainstorming whether this situation

• is a *missing person* case
  • is an *18 year old left of her own volition* situation

Not much of anything has been confirmed by LE.

As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news/missing-longwood-student-hadsell-s-father-arrested/article_2526ce14-d039-11e4-97da-4f0256dbc3b4.html

It IS possible that it's both. She could have initially left of her own volition, and then went missing.

LOL, I was convinced it was one person, then some people seemed to be convinced it was 2, so I got extra confused! I though Wavy Loved Kid/Smokey Porch were the same person, with a possible other neighbour witness.

The ONLY question I have left - at the moment - is did whoever saw the truck, physically see AJ driving it?

yes, a local posting here HelpAJ clarified this morning that the Wavy Loved Kid actually saw her. I remain unconvinced this is accurate (although it could be). Hence the reason I was talking about how wonky eyewitness reports can be sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15