VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Explain to me what that app does? It can make a call look like it's coming from another phone? What about texts? Can it make a text look like it's coming from one person bit it isn't?

SPOOFING. My kids told me about it too. They pranked me with a fake call from the local PD saying my DD was arrested for beating up her bf. Which was their idea of a joke cuz I encouraged her to kick his butt once. LOL :slap:

What?? Explain to me what that app does? It can make a call look like it's coming from another phone? What about texts? Can it make a text look like it's coming from one person bit it isn't?

My son has shown me this app and has even sent messages that way. They look like they came from another phone.

I have actually never heard of it - I just asked my co-worker because he does a inspection on Burdett st (right across the street from there) and we both said "HUH???" we have both never heard of it. Weird - I will have to drive down there tonight on my way home from work :) I will let you know what I see.

LOL I think I'm going to have my hubby take me on a little trip too. I haven't gotten out of the house much lately. I need some fresh air.

I know I keep checking dates/times. This is very helpful. Thank you, Elizabella!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_f208X9VhEZREZJN0wzNVpkOGM/view

How credible is this witness who says they saw her the next day? Seems odd to me that Anjelica tweets and tweets and then bam no more tweets after Sunday night at 10:30 pm. Is she so busy "extra" cleaning up the house that she doesn't? I'm not a teenager and I know the first thing I reach for in the morning is my cell phone, yet she goes ALL day without tweeting? I don't know 10:30 pm Sunday night would be the last time I could be absolutely sure she was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How credible is this witness who says they saw her the next day? Seems odd to me that Anjelica tweets and tweets and then bam no more tweets after Sunday night at 10:30 pm. Is she so busy "extra" cleaning up the house that she doesn't? I'm not a teenager and I know the first thing I reach for in the morning is my cell phone, yet she goes ALL day without tweeting? I don't know 10:30 pm Sunday night would be the last time I could be absolutely sure she was fine.

I would agree except that her teen sister said she saw her Monday morning before they left for school/work. Her sisters are the only people I believe at this point. And Zach too.

I am interested to know what signs there are showing she left in a hurry. Did she not take something with her? Did she forget to shut and lock the door?

Zach, maybe your the best person who could answer that question. Can you give more detail as to how she left in a hurry? I have a theory but want to wait until I hear from you to voice it.

I am quite sure ^^^^above questions^^^^ were asked by LE.

But, for sleuthing purposes, more information about those such questions would be very helpful.

What is MISSING from her room, sleep space, drawers, closet, packed away boxes etc, if anything?

What about her dorm room at Longwood? Did she leave important possessions behind? Important to her personally, not in the definition of important as in what you or I might deem important.

I think the cops care, alot. They interrogated Wes for fifteen hours. From 9am until after midnight. That says they care, imo. :cop: :jail:

Sorry didn't mean for it to come out like that. I was heading that they know more then we do and can only wait. They have a good idea.

Zach has confirmed her mother and sisters saw her at 7 am on the Monday morning. As for neighbour/porch kid (have we had confirmation they are actually 2 separate people? I get so confused), which ever one of them saw the White car isn't sure it was that day, and I don't think we have confirmation (please correct if I'm wrong!) that AJ was *actually* seen driving the truck, or whether the truck was seen and witness assumed it was AJ?

SPOOFING. My kids told me about it too. They pranked me with a fake call from the local PD saying my DD was arrested for beating up her bf. Which was their idea of a joke cuz I encouraged her to kick his butt once. LOL :slap:

Ughhh so kids would know about this. What about AJ's friends? What is they played around with it before. Someone else could use that software to make it appear it was AJ's phone that texts were coming from when they were really coming from somewhere else that way the texts wouldn't be able to be traced right? That way someone would actually be in another place texting but the real phone appears at another place.

Do we know anything about WH and drugs? I only ask because of his movements and rambling on what little we have seen, and that maybe that is the reason he was asked to leave the house (or kicked out?). I can't get past that he had ammo, went fishing, found all the evidence - plus I don't think LE interviewed him for 15 hours because they had nothing else to do. I would love to see what photos he had on his cell of AJ, I think he wanted to be with her, and I hate going there in my mind or even offering it up. I think we all know what rejection can do to an evil person. Any word on a CSI team going over that hotel room?

Regarding drugs...no, we have no confirmation of that. Do I think there were drugs in that home? I absolutely do. JMO

Regarding WH's intentions toward AJ...I think you are spot on.

This is exactly the area I was thinking of. The paved trail used to be route 17 before the 4 lane opened up. Very rural area. The area is also quite dark because of the tree cover. When the road was open to traffic you had to have your headlights on. There was a sign at the entrance of the road that had the number of people who had died on route 17 since like 1985. It's a twisty, marshy swamp that isn't traveled much.

An area that I would search...out around St. Brides.

Ughhh so kids would know about this. What about AJ's friends? What is they played around with it before. Someone else could use that software to make it appear it was AJ's phone that texts were coming from when they were really coming from somewhere else that way the texts wouldn't be able to be traced right? That way someone would actually be in another place texting but the real phone appears at another place.

Well, not really completely, because LE can tell the difference if they check the records. I am not sure how to explain technically, but from what I undertsand, it SPOOFS the person who receives the text or call, but does not fool the cell carrier. IIRC So the cops would know if it was a friends cell pretending to be hers. For one thing, it would not show on her cell records.

My son did that to me too about a year ago- it came up looking like a business up the road- he thought he was funny, meanwhile he was in Ches. at a sleepover. Scared me to death. Said I have a package for you- with a recorded voice. Now thats creepy...

I totally agree with you. It does not take TWO hours to do an internet search to find out what a GOPro is. That would literally take minutes, if not seconds. I would imagine a simple search would take me to the GoPro site which probably even has a video showing the kinds of pics/videos that can be captured with one. It would be pretty clear what a GoPro IS after a simple search like that. However, if there were many sites in a person's internet browser history regarding GoPro cameras, sport cameras, or activity cameras, it might be harder to reason away. I know that when I bought one for my bf, I spent a bit of time looking at reviews and model options. but that was because I was actually going to purchase it myself.

Exactly! My first search lead me straight to how to make a hidden camera with one. If I was actually STUDYING how to make one, I imagine I would spend a bit of time looking around, watching vids, etc. Would I put this kind of thing past WH? Hell no, I wouldn't.

Can someone direct me back to that interview that a wonderful poster transcribed way back when. The one Wes did with the "woman of whom we do not speak." (lol)

I've been searching the past threads and can't find it. I wanted to reread his version of the timeline.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member