VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to sort out the Waving Kid and Smokey Porch Neighbor. I do believe they are two people. Here is the portion of the transcript where he talks about it.

" I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –

CH: Mmhm

WH: He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day. I wanna clear the conspiracy theories, the b.s. involved in this. We have a serious situation here and I would appreciate people’s, ummmm, I would appreciate people’s help as far as helping push the police. Helping with the investigation, not hindering the investigation, not sidetracking the investigation.

CH: Understood

WH: The neighbor did not see my daughter. No one has seen my daughter after 2 o’clock – she came to the house, whatever. No one saw anyone get in or out of this white car. He said it was there a little bit after 2, he said 2:03, he didn’t have the exact time but a few minutes after two is what he said on record. Understand this: Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school. We know for a fact she was in the house at 2:25pm that day."

So I think that means Waving Kid saw her in the truck and Smokey saw the vehicles in the driveway but did not actually see HER.
Of course I say this, but even as I am typing it, I am questioning it because his manner of speaking is so.... strange.

Extracted from Interview document:
(WH speaking about loved kid) WH: About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.
(possibly smoking neighbor)WH: Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –
WH:He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car.

To me this is the neighbor that Zach said could not say 100% that is was that day he say a white car behind her truck.

Trying to sort out the Waving Kid and Smokey Porch Neighbor. I do believe they are two people. Here is the portion of the transcript where he talks about it.

" I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –

CH: Mmhm

WH: He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day. I wanna clear the conspiracy theories, the b.s. involved in this. We have a serious situation here and I would appreciate people’s, ummmm, I would appreciate people’s help as far as helping push the police. Helping with the investigation, not hindering the investigation, not sidetracking the investigation.

CH: Understood

WH: The neighbor did not see my daughter. No one has seen my daughter after 2 o’clock – she came to the house, whatever. No one saw anyone get in or out of this white car. He said it was there a little bit after 2, he said 2:03, he didn’t have the exact time but a few minutes after two is what he said on record. Understand this: Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school. We know for a fact she was in the house at 2:25pm that day."

So I think that means Waving Kid saw her in the truck and Smokey saw the vehicles in the driveway but did not actually see HER.
Of course I say this, but even as I am typing it, I am questioning it because his manner of speaking is so.... strange.

LOL we were doing this at the same time.

I do believe WH has typical behaviors and actions of somewhat who is under the influence of an illegal substance (not marijuana either). That's all I will say on that one.
Also, is it possible LE is/was having difficulties regarding tracing texts, phone calls, pings etc? If so, IMO it could be for two different reasons that I can think of right off; Did WH have more than one phone? For example, maybe a personal cell phone and maybe a work cell phone? Or a personal cell phone AND a burner phone that has since been disposed of? Here on WS in the Beverly Carter thread, those charged with her death were found by LE to be using an app called TextMe Inc. And IIRC, this app makes it appear your texts and phone calls come from a different number even though you are using your own cell phone. Don't quote me on this but I believe Beverly went missing on a Thursday and I think it took 2-3 days for LE to piece together that this TextMe Inc app was being used; hence the reason why it was taking longer to identify whose phone and whose number calls and texts were being made and received from etc.
I do want to believe that if WH had met AJ at a gas station that LE would've been able to confirm that by now per surveillance video and/or witnesses etc and I think that would have been released as last confirmed sighting if it was truly the case. So, in my mind, I'm leaning towards ruling that out, along with 99.99% of everything else that WH says.
I've said this before and I'll say it again – I think if we knew the reason why WH was not staying at the house when AJ went missing, it would really help to piece the puzzle together. I have my own suspicions as to why he wasn't but no facts to base it on; however, I do feel the two things are directly related.
Also, I'm hoping that since WH is in LE's custody now, that if other things were taking place in the home, that others in the home will be up front now with LE regarding those issues. I am quite convinced that there are many people who fear WH (especially those who were in immediate/direct contact with him) but nothing should be held back now at such a crucial time.
Prayers are being sent to Zach, AJ, his daughters and all of AJ's family that AJ will soon be found and I pray God gives you all the strength, reassurance and encouragement you need to get thru these difficult times.

So when Wes says that "AJ never asks to borrow money", does he means this as she doesn't ask for money at all, or does he mean that she doesn't ask to "borrow" money as in she wouldn't have to pay it back?

Extracted from Interview document:
(WH speaking about loved kid) WH: About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.
(possibly smoking neighbor)WH: Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –
WH:He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car.

To me this is the neighbor that Zach said could not say 100% that is was that day he say a white car behind her truck.

And didnt he say this kid 'struggled' with the decision to come to police with this, and came later on to tell about it? Which makes me wonder if he was 100% certain it was the same day.

What?? Explain to me what that app does? It can make a call look like it's coming from another phone? What about texts? Can it make a text look like it's coming from one person bit it isn't?

This was actually used by the perps in the Beverly Carter (realtor) case to set up an appointment for her to show them properties. The police were able to get a warrant and obtained the real phone number that the texts and calls came from originally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be sleuthing on her sister but isn't there two ways in and out of Millard St? https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...2!3m1!1s0x89ba912f15ae62d7:0x154cf6ed23d28b9b

It's possible that her sister didn't see the white car because they went in the opposite direction that she was coming home. Only Zach would be able to confirm which way she comes from unless someone dropped her off. Someone knowing intimate details about her usual route would know to go the other way not to be seen.

I do believe WH has typical behaviors and actions of somewhat who is under the influence of an illegal substance (not marijuana either). That's all I will say on that one.
Also, is it possible LE is/was having difficulties regarding tracing texts, phone calls, pings etc? If so, IMO it could be for two different reasons that I can think of right off; Did WH have more than one phone? For example, maybe a personal cell phone and maybe a work cell phone? Or a personal cell phone AND a burner phone that has since been disposed of? Here on WS in the Beverly Carter thread, those charged with her death were found by LE to be using an app called TextMe Inc. And IIRC, this app makes it appear your texts and phone calls come from a different number even though you are using your own cell phone. Don't quote me on this but I believe Beverly went missing on a Thursday and I think it took 2-3 days for LE to piece together that this TextMe Inc app was being used; hence the reason why it was taking longer to identify whose phone and whose number calls and texts were being made and received from etc.
I do want to believe that if WH had met AJ at a gas station that LE would've been able to confirm that by now per surveillance video and/or witnesses etc and I think that would have been released as last confirmed sighting if it was truly the case. So, in my mind, I'm leaning towards ruling that out, along with 99.99% of everything else that WH says.
I've said this before and I'll say it again – I think if we knew the reason why WH was not staying at the house when AJ went missing, it would really help to piece the puzzle together. I have my own suspicions as to why he wasn't but no facts to base it on; however, I do feel the two things are directly related.
Also, I'm hoping that since WH is in LE's custody now, that if other things were taking place in the home, that others in the home will be up front now with LE regarding those issues. I am quite convinced that there are many people who fear WH (especially those who were in immediate/direct contact with him) but nothing should be held back now at such a crucial time.
Prayers are being sent to Zach, AJ, his daughters and all of AJ's family that AJ will soon be found and I pray God gives you all the strength, reassurance and encouragement you need to get thru these difficult times.

I totally agree with all of the above. Their separation and the reasons behind it have a bearing on this case, imo. And Wes was trying hard to cover it up from day one. Hence he tripped over his words repeatedly. It made him look even more suspicious. And it makes me wonder if AJ was angry at him about something she heard from her mom.

The detectives have had time to verify his story about the awkward lunchtime meeting at the gas station. I am going to bet it did not check out, hence the 15 hr interrogation. :jail:

And didnt he say this kid 'struggled' with the decision to come to police with this, and came later on to tell about it? Which makes me wonder if he was 100% certain it was the same day.

Think WH might have helped him sort through his struggle? ;)

So when Wes says that "AJ never asks to borrow money", does he means this as she doesn't ask for money at all, or does he mean that she doesn't ask to "borrow" money as in she wouldn't have to pay it back?

I don't think she ever asked for this money. IMO. MOO is that he had to have a reason for a meet up with her or he had to have a reason to show a large withdrawal on that day if there ever was one. Maybe he told her he was going to give her some money and he wanted to meet her somewhere.

I totally agree with all of the above. Their separation and the reasons behind it have a bearing on this case, imo. And Wes was trying hard to cover it up from day one. Hence he tripped over his words repeatedly. It made him look even more suspicious. And it makes me wonder if AJ was angry at him about something she heard from her mom.

The detectives have had time to verify his story about the awkward lunchtime meeting at the gas station. I am going to bet it did not check out, hence the 15 hr interrogation. :jail:

Absolutely! Now, do you think he called his phone from AJ's phone, or do you think that phone call to him from her was for real? Any thoughts on that?

No, no, I wasn't trying to get an ACTUAL timeline, but more to reread his version of the events. Just this was enough to drive me batty:

"She did give me a phone call, so people know, she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money. She doesn’t ask to borrow money. I want to clarify, yes, she does not ever ask to borrow money. She didn’t ask to borrow money but her exact words were “can I get some money?” Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words)."

She did.
She doesn't.
She never does.
She didn't.
She did.
Huh? That's clear as mud. Or a marshy fishing area...

Yes! This. He does the same thing in practically EVERY sentence EVERY time he opens his mouth. FACT.

I don't think she ever asked for this money. IMO. MOO is that he had to have a reason for a meet up with her or he had to have a reason to show a large withdrawal on that day if there ever was one. Maybe he told her he was going to give her some money and he wanted to meet her somewhere.

I don't think the meeting ever took place either. I believe he was using it as an excuse to cover the cash withdrawal. I'm just wondering why he worded it the way he did. I was thinking the whole cash and go-pro was him insinuating that she could have met a stranger to purchase. Other posters have pointed out other reasons for bringing up the go-pro and it makes me sick to even think about it.

Or...just an opinion...the kid did go to the police a few days later because he was struggling with something..his conscious and his fear of someone but reported what he saw anyway. Is this the same kid that found her debit card? We don't know. Could it be a frame job? Intimidation for what this kid might know. What if he did see someone following her but wasn't a white car. What about a white Van? See how easy it would be to change the two?

I took it as the kid almost didnt say anything about it- like wasnt sure it was important or wasnt sure he wanted to be involved or any of those reason- struggled to report for whatever reason.

IKR. His speech pattern is so nutty. He makes a statement-denies the statement--clarifies, re-clarifies, restates it, then moves on to totally different subject, over and over...:nuts:

Drugs...about $200 worth. I wonder if they have him on video buying the ammo. Where's the gun, when was the last time he went shooting? With friends?

What do you guys think about that theory about Millard Street having two ways in and out of her road?

It IS possible that it's both. She could have initially left of her own volition, and then went missing.

Most definitely, BUT we currently have very little *official* LE confirmation of factual information that takes it from "own volition" to "missing person".

I'm actually with "own volition". <---- That was my original conclusion.

From ALL I've viewed via media articles, video and audio...going from "own volition" to "missing person" has all stemmed from *information* (<---if you will) stated by the family, mainly WH.

Yes or no?

I can be open to all WH (& family) have released publicly but I can't move beyond "own volition" because of it.

And, there is only this from LE: As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...256dbc3b4.html

Plus no press conference from LE officials etc.

Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member