VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a few pages behind but how in the heck did "Wavy Loved Kid" get his name? What does that even mean? I know who Smokey Porch Kid refers to, that is self-explanatory. Forgive me for being slow :)

What compells you to think she left on her own?

Well, the lack of *official LE facts* telling me otherwise.

And,

WAVY article from Wednesday, March 4th:

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home."
http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

And,
same WAVY article from Wednesday, March 4th;

"Right now, Norfolk detectives say they have no reason to believe foul play is involved in Hadsell’s disappearance. However, they are still actively searching for her, and ask anyone with information about her whereabouts since Tuesday morning to call 757-664-7026."

And,
As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...256dbc3b4.html

I'm still a few pages behind but how in the heck did "Wavy Loved Kid" get his name? What does that even mean? I know who Smokey Porch Kid refers to, that is self-explanatory. Forgive me for being slow :)

I can't find the exact quote now, but WH said that ' we love' this kid and he waves whenever we see him. :wink:

Driving on Balahack sooo country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From his eloquent interview:
"The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him"

I can't find the exact quote now, but WH said that ' we love' this kid and he waves whenever we see him. :wink:

From the interview transcript:
"About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him."

Everyone questioning two hours researching GoPros... I don't question it, I myself have gotten caught up many times just watching videos filmed with GoPros.

Off-roading, mountain biking, surfing, kayak fishing, etc etc. tons of cool videos on YouTube

GoPro puts out tons of them for marketing purposes

What are the odds of them finding "Norview" shorts? they are not just random items - If they are that is one heck of a coincidence.

That's my fault. I have a tendency to nickname people by their behaviors. I started calling him Wavy Loved Kid because WH claims in his stupid Word Salad interview that the first kid to see AJ leave the house was "this kid, this kid we love, we always wave at him" Hence: Wavy Loved Kid.

I also originally thought the two (supposed) witnesses to seeing AJ that day were the same person, so he was originally Smokey Porch Kid, but now he's Smokey Porch Neighbor. I hope that clears it up.

That's my fault. I have a tendency to nickname people by their behaviors. I started calling him Wavy Loved Kid because WH claims in his stupid Word Salad interview that the first kid to see AJ leave the house was "this kid, this kid we love, we always wave at him" Hence: Wavy Loved Kid.

I also originally thought the two (supposed) witnesses to seeing AJ that day were the same person, so he was originally Smokey Porch Kid, but now he's Smokey Porch Neighbor. I hope that clears it up.
Love it.

Ohhh! Thank you to all who just answered me about Wavy Loved Kid... I was thinking it had something to do with WAVY (as in the news station?? lol) You guys are awesome, thank you :)

I keep wondering if the story about the money is backwards. He asked her for money and she showed up at the gas station woth her debit card and he took her card. Why do we believe he was giving her all this cash. He was the one out of the house having to pay for a hotel. I dont believe anything he says. Maybe that is why they just stared at each other. He was forcing her to withdraw money.

Zach confirmed earlier that WH was generous with his money if he had money.

Finished catching up on this. I live in the area, about 15 mins away. I've hardly caught the news lately, been working my butt off. WH has my hinky meter WAY up. He makes absolutely no sense. I don't know the man personally but my opinion is that he is one of two things. Guilty of AJs disappearance, OR he's just one of those guys that wants to be in the limelight...you know, noticed. I tend to lead toward GUILTY AS SIN. Lol

I usually just do it around family or in my head, but this case is so maddening I actually posted it out of frustration and it just sort of stuck (since we can't use their actual names or initials anyway, even if we did know them, and some people do). I hope for the people here who DO know these two people I'm not calling them that in a derogatory way at all, I just had to give them a name so we'd all know who we were talking about.

Well, the lack of *official LE facts* telling me otherwise.

And,

WAVY article from Wednesday, March 4th:

“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home."

And,
same WAVY article from Wednesday, March 4th;

"Right now, Norfolk detectives say they have no reason to believe foul play is involved in Hadsell’s disappearance. However, they are still actively searching for her, and ask anyone with information about her whereabouts since Tuesday morning to call 757-664-7026."

And,
As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...256dbc3b4.html

The articles all quote the PD very nicely. The texts AJ "sent" after monday are suspicious to me. No one knows if she was the one using her phone. Especially since her mother thought they didnt sound like her. Also, AJ's character seems to be that of a fighter. She is not a good student, she is the best. She's an athlete and we tend to welcome challenges head on. Officially you are correct....but imo she does not fit the profile of a person who will runaway.

Everyone questioning two hours researching GoPros... I don't question it, I myself have gotten caught up many times just watching videos filmed with GoPros.

Off-roading, mountain biking, surfing, kayak fishing, etc etc. tons of cool videos on YouTube

GoPro puts out tons of them for marketing purposes

Yeah but he said it took him two hours to figure out what one was:

"I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

I agree that you can get caught up with all sorts of stuff on the internet, but taking two hours to Google and figure out what a GoPro is just because you are a "heating and air" guy?? Hopefully his wife never asked him to stop by the grocery store for Cornish Hens or something unusual for dinner. They'd still be sitting there waiting to eat at 11pm while he was in the parking lot of the A&P Googling.

CookieM, that made me laugh!

I have to retract my earlier opinion. After watching the video, I think he's telling the truth. I can't believe I think that. It's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15