VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but he said it took him two hours to figure out what one was:

"I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

I agree that you can get caught up with all sorts of stuff on the internet, but taking two hours to Google and figure out what a GoPro is just because you are a "heating and air" guy?? Hopefully his wife never asked him to stop by the grocery store for Cornish Hens or something unusual for dinner. They'd still be sitting there waiting to eat at 11pm while he was in the parking lot of the A&P Googling.

This Dude is full of it!
IMO he is the one that knows where AJ is! I think LE feels the same way!
As for the 200 dollars I think he withdrew 200 bucks that morning and had to have a way to explain it.
All JMO

I can't see this guy being able to imitate a smart college student via text...but jmo...

Yeah but he said it took him two hours to figure out what one was:

"I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

I agree that you can get caught up with all sorts of stuff on the internet, but taking two hours to Google and figure out what a GoPro is just because you are a "heating and air" guy?? Hopefully his wife never asked him to stop by the grocery store for Cornish Hens or something unusual for dinner. They'd still be sitting there waiting to eat at 11pm while he was in the parking lot of the A&P Googling.

I didn't know what a GoPro was either. It took me all of 15 seconds to google and figure out what one did, learn you can buy one at Walmart, and that they cost $200. I think he made up this little lie to look like he was an involved Dad (how did he "overhear" this conversation between AJ and the boyfriend's mom? was he spying on her?)

Most definitely, BUT we currently have very little *official* LE confirmation of factual information that takes it from "own volition" to "missing person".

I'm actually with "own volition". <---- That was my original conclusion.

From ALL I've viewed via media articles, video and audio...going from "own volition" to "missing person" has all stemmed from *information* (<---if you will) stated by the family, mainly WH.

Yes or no?

I can be open to all WH (& family) have released publicly but I can't move beyond "own volition" because of it.

And, there is only this from LE: As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news...256dbc3b4.html

Plus no press conference from LE officials etc.

Make sense?

I've repeatedly read and heard: “I want my daughter home,” said Hadsell. “That’s what I want and that’s all I want."
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

WH is a man who feels a need *to control*.

Refer to what I've quoted above about "own volition".

Refer to what I've stated in entry #283

Now, consider that AJ left of *her own volition* and as a result of her decision/actions it all became a "crisis situation" within the familial dynamic AND WH wasn't open to agree to disagree ? Consider that WH decided that AJ must come home! Period. No, if's, ands or buts. End of story.

Now, at age 18 and in college, AJ would not HAVE to come home.

But...just what might an individual with WH's personality and mindset do to facilitate the return of "my daughter"????

Everything WH has done has placed him in the spotlight. Has pretty much involved media, or anyone who would listen to what he wanted to say. Accurate, yes or no?

Control the whole situation with the intention of ultimately controlling the outcome???

Outcome? Return of "my daughter"????

Yes, no? maybe so?

Phone pinging around his hotel room!
No video at the gas station

Regarding the interview...Verbatim here - did you or did you not break into the home? Nope, yep, ummm...

I am in the area now where the searches were and I don't see any searches going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've repeatedly read and heard: “I want my daughter home,” said Hadsell. “That’s what I want and that’s all I want."
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/missing-teens-father-arrested-on-six-charges/

WH is a man who feels a need *to control*.

Refer to what I've quoted above about "own volition".

Refer to what I've stated in entry #283

Now, consider that AJ left of *her own volition* and as a result of her decision/actions it all became a "crisis situation" within the familial dynamic AND WH wasn't open to agree to disagree ? Consider that WH decided that AJ must come home! Period. No, if's, ands or buts. End of story.

Now, at age 18 and in college, AJ would not HAVE to come home.

But...just what might an individual with WH's personality and mindset do to facilitate the return of "my daughter"????

Everything WH has done has placed him in the spotlight. Has pretty much involved media, or anyone who would listen to what he wanted to say. Accurate, yes or no?

Control the whole situation with the intention of ultimately controlling the outcome???

Outcome? Return of "my daughter"????

Yes, no? maybe so?

I admire the fact that you think so positively about people. Truly. I do not think an 18 year old with endless potential will choose to simply vanish. As a matter of fact I'd bet on her potential before I believed a word WH says. I pray I am wrong. But why would he lie...repeatedly...about the "FACTS" of this case? He's not Batman. In real life we don't sneak around in the shadows to fight crime. It is those who have something to hide who commit those acts. And to address your point about the lack of press conferences...why wouldnt the police have a press conference if they truly believed she ran away? Plus if they suspect she was taken and dont believe it was by a stranger then a press conference is not all that valuable to them imo. And I havnt heard repeated calls for her to please come home from anyone other than Zach.

With that said...I sincerely hope you are right.

CookieM, that made me laugh!

I have to retract my earlier opinion. After watching the video, I think he's telling the truth. I can't believe I think that. It's odd.

So is LE lying when they told him there is no video of him at the gas station and his cell doesn't ping there either? Because that is what convinces me he is a lying . :angel:

After watching this interview, the whole shebang...I now understand why LE is on to him. I would be too. It sounds like they have a lot more evidence than we thought IMO

Ugh, per WH in the interview, he says something along the lines of LE mentioning WH and "young budding girls".

Key points from the full interview:

This is the moment I've been waiting for!!

Like meeting at the gas station. They said there was no video of us meeting there. Uh, and they said that the cell phone was pinging around my hotel&#8230; they said it was in my room. On my bed, next to me. This is what they said..

Police say that they reviewed gas station video and did not see WH on it. Police also say her phone pinged at his hotel room.

They didn&#8217;t have motive, but they have a scenario of why I met my wife five years ago... and that I had ideals on, you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick... and that she is missing because maybe she was gonna tell on me, or something. This is where they are going.

Police are considering that WH may have had a long-standing interest in AJ.

JF: You don&#8217;t know the name of it?

WH: It&#8217;s like quality or like comfort or something.. uh.. it has MD International on the side.

WH appears to not know the name of the hotel he is staying at.

Zach confirmed earlier that WH was generous with his money if he had money.

Maybe he was generous with his money while he was living in the household with wife and family, and all was going well. But I'm willing to bet he ceased contributing to the household expenses after they separated. (My opinion only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member