Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is great.

WH says something like he's not surprised the kids said something if the police questioned them as harshly as they questioned him. What kids? and what did they say?

"It's violent, but the least form of violent" - WH via interview referring to his past.

So assault/rape...least form of violent too?

Key points from the full interview continued:

I have listened to/read this like nine times since last night. My time to shine!!!

I mean, unarmed bank robbery - it’s nothing violent. Well, it’s violent but it’s the least form of violence. I mean just, uh, forgery, uttery (?), I mean… B&E here and there. You know, kid stuff.

WH on his criminal past.

Allegedly someone called in about a tip beforehand and that information was never verified. That person did not get a call back. The person reached me through ulterior motive, uh, a different avenue... and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I lost it [unintelligible]. I have asked questions, I've talked with people, I've gained information and... my whole disposition on this from the beginning, I told the police was that if I found out who was responsible I'd deal with it in my own way. I don't think I have shied from that one bit.

WH explains why he leads all of the searches.

But they tried to say last night that basically I was going to lead the search and then somebody’s just gonna stumble over a body and “Oop, there he is! He found something else!” You know what I'm saying?

Police are suspicious of WH finding all of the evidence.

Best part:
JF: Was anybody with you?

WH: No sir

JF: Did you take anything?

WH: No sir

JF: Did you punch a dog?

WH: Maybe... *nods*

JF: Did you punch a dog?

WH: Yes, sir. It was a big dog.

JF: You punched it in the face?

WH: Nah, in the head…just reaction.

If you are watching the 30min interview, please take notice of his body language when he says "I have hope" referring to whether AJ is still alive or not. It's frightening, but look at his body language. It is very apparent that he is nervous/hiding something. (SCRATCHING)

.Police say that they reviewed gas station video and did not see WH on it. Police also say her phone pinged at his hotel room.
You really can't rely on either being true. While I believe there is no video they might have been testing for a truthful reaction. In the latter they could have been testing for a truthful denial, just pressing him for a confession, or something else.

Even if they knew he wasn't involved, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it into his skull how he can easily be setting himself up as a prime suspect.

I also believe that WH is greatly exagerrating the 15 hours. I can see him lawyering up within minutes.

That video is great.

WH says something like he's not surprised the kids said something if the police questioned them as harshly as they questioned him. What kids? and what did they say?

I have been pondering that. The best I can figure is it's the friends of AJ's that hung out in the home to help figure out what happened. And I THINK, MAYBE at first, they were all suspicious of one friend that had been texting her. Then that friend 'found' the cc, and uncle D took the pic. \\

Now, after Wes decided to break and enter into the kids home, these 4 friends were interrogated about that incident. I THINK that they were the ones that told LE to look at the other friends home because they saw a jacket etc. But I believe that Wes put them up to it, convinced them of it and made them think they were helping.

At some point they admitted to LE that Wes broke in, and then apparently, the kids told LE that he was threatening them. And I believe the 4 kids over Wes. JMO Speculation only. :cow:

If you are watching the 30min interview, please take notice of his body language when he says "I have hope" referring to whether AJ is still alive or not. It's frightening, but look at his body language. It is very apparent that he is nervous/hiding something. (SCRATCHING)

Just want to say that I marked all of his movements in my transcript so even if you don't watch it you can still get those details :)

You really can't rely on either being true. While I believe there is no video they might have been testing for a truthful reaction. In the latter they could have been testing for a truthful denial, just pressing him for a confession, or something else.

Even if they knew he wasn't involved, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it into his skull how he can easily be setting himself up as a prime suspect.

I also believe that WH is greatly exagerrating the 15 hours. I can see him lawyering up within minutes.

Absolutely! If we've learned anything in this case, we've learned to take WH's word with a grain of salt.

Another interesting angle you bring up. Yes, what if she was wanting to take off, upset at mom or whatever. Maybe not even a permanent thing but being Spring Break, if she was fed up she thought it was a good time to escape for a while. So she gets a bag together, calls Wes, asks for money. Says she's annoyed at home, knows he can relate because after all he is out of the house as well. He lends her a sympathetic ear and says, "Sure, I can give you some cash, you can take off for a while and I'll keep quiet, you can count on me." She meets up with him, and things do not go as she expected.

Although I must say that if I were taking off on a lark, I wouldn't pack stuff like a knee brace and sports bras. But it's a thought.

Right, except she wouldn't have had to get a bag together, because she brought one home with her already. If WH had forcibly taken AJ out of that house, would he have thought to take her bag too? Maybe, but I doubt it. He's an act first think later kind of guy, imo. So I'm inclined to think that if there is a call from AJ's phone to his, then maybe it's for real? And maybe he went and picked her up around noonish?

Just one possible scenario.

(All speculation, of course.)

What about the apartment JF the interviewer asks him about>? That is pretty interesting eh?

"It's violent, but the least form of violent" - WH via interview referring to his past.

So assault/rape...least form of violent too?

I don't believe he referenced that. He mentioned bank robbery (looking at transcript I must have heard wrong and it was B&E, my jaw had dropped when I misheard) and forgery

More revelations:

From the search on Battlefield...
But, uh, also the person that came out, a person came out of a house and I had spoken with them and the cops spoke with them, I do believe. I asked him had he seen anything lately, any vehicles suspicious... whatever, hunting, fishing, whatever... I don’t think there's any water out there but it’s the woods, you know?

RE: the break in

JF: So, you find the jacket in the couch, you pull it out. Do you take it with you?

WH: No sir.

JF: You left it there? You tucked it back in?

WH: I left it beside the couch, I couldn’t put it back. I couldn’t put it back.

JF: You didn’t think to just call police right then? Like “my daughters jacket is here!”

WH: I thought a lot of things. Actually I didn’t think to call police once. Actually I thought to uh get a gun… discharge a gun. End of story. That’s what I thought. That’s what I wanted to do. That’s what I felt like doing.

JF: But you didn’t know at that point.

WH: I still didn’t know. But I asked my wife, in confidence, as well if I can make that sacrifice *crying* and once I know that I can make that sacrifice.. I’d give up my life for my daughter. But yet the police think that I hurt her.

I am leaning towards it being truthful info. If they have no video of him meeting her at the gas station, then I don't think it happened. And they do have the cell ping maps by now, so it probably did not show a gas station meeting either.

Maybe it did not show the cell being at the hotel but then again, maybe it did. Wye else would he make up a story of an awkward gas station meeting with her? If he was someplace innocent, like eating lunch , why make up the other story? But if he was in his hotel room, maybe he did not want that known?

Key points from the full interview continued:

WH on his criminal past.

Here's what he says in that part you had a hard time understanding:

"They think I have something to hide, but I’ve also at the same time conducted my own stuff for this. I have asked questions..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf