VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he referenced that. He mentioned bank robbery and forgery

RIGHT. He left out the violent portions of his criminal history and minimized the rest. he wass arrested for Domestic Violence, kidnapping and RAPE--but forgot to mention it all when he described himself as being non-violent, non dangerous type guy. A regular family man.

There is NO video of him at the gas station. He has a secondary cell phone LE didn't know about. Phone pinged AT his hotel... AJ's friends felt threatened and the most wonderful thing of all?

HE TOTALLY LEAVES OUT what he did to his first wife just 10 years ago. Petty kid stuff at 19? Uh... he wasn't 19 ten years ago and rape and kidnapping is far from petty, non-violent crime.

I'm not 100% he is guilty of disappearing AJ but I AM 100% on him being a bold faced liar, and that leads me toward that 100% about AJ.

Just want to say that I marked all of his movements in my transcript so even if you don't watch it you can still get those details :)

Got to commend you once again. AMAZING work. Thank You for the Golden Transcripts. Chock full of nuggets.

AWESOME! Yes, I have some parts in the transcript that I could not understand, so if any of you can make out the parts I've marked unintelligible please pass it along!

Also - to those reading this transcript earlier: I've updated the redacted bits to read the info, as they have not taken it out of the Wavy audio.

Whoa! I accidentally stopped half way through and have to go back and watch again. Her cell phone is pinging from his motel room?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what LE told him.

AWESOME! Yes, I have some parts in the transcript that I could not understand, so if any of you can make out the parts I've marked unintelligible please pass it along!

Also - to those reading this transcript earlier: I've updated the redacted bits to read the info, as they have not taken it out of the Wavy audio.
I tried to send that link to a few people but it seems to be broken. Do u have an updated working link to that 'super secret' transcript? lol

RIGHT. He left out the violent portions of his criminal history and minimized the rest. he wass arrested for Domestic Violence, kidnapping and RAPE--but forgot to mention it all when he described himself as being non-violent, non dangerous type guy. A regular family man.

...with "Game Over" tattoo'd on his eyelids... (ahem)

Whew...I thought I was going to burst keeping that vid/transcript under wraps.

I could say a ton about it, but right now all I really want to do is publicly thank those 4 boys for coming forward! Way to go, guys! You are all true friends to AJ! THANK YOU!

ETA: And to Zach...my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know this raw interview will be difficult for you to watch, and I wish I could spare you of that, I truly do.

Just listened again, he did say unarmed bank robbery or I am hearing things

Quoting myself to add something here: Those clothes could have been thrown out the window so that they were not found in the hotel IMO. So the next question would be, where are the rest of the clothes/bag?

For all we know they're in an evidence locker at the police station. I need to keep reminding myself that the list of "found" items comes straight from the family. LE hasn't said a peep about that list nor anything else they may have found during their search. They could be holding just about anything.

I was over at the BAJH FB page looking back at early posts. The snarky attitude from the family was apparent almost from the start. I won't pick things apart but I just want to say that it's distressing how unhelpful they've all been. I mostly follow cases of missing/murdered little ones :( and not so much missing teens but the few I have followed sure didn't utilize FB pages in this manner.

Just listened again, he did say unarmed bank robbery or I am hearing things

He does have an arrest for bank robbery. Don't know if he was armed or not though.

There is NO video of him at the gas station. He has a secondary cell phone LE didn't know about. Phone pinged AT his hotel... AJ's friends felt threatened and the most wonderful thing of all?

HE TOTALLY LEAVES OUT what he did to his first wife just 10 years ago. Petty kid stuff at 19? Uh... he wasn't 19 ten years ago and rape and kidnapping is far from petty, non-violent crime.

I'm not 100% he is guilty of disappearing AJ but I AM 100% on him being a bold faced liar, and that leads me toward that 100% about AJ.

That is exactly how I feel. Given the circumstances, I'm not willing to bet all my money on WH being guily of her disappearance BUT it is extremely clear that he has no problem with blatantly lying - to the media, to LE, and to himself. That, combined with his prolonged and violent past, make it nearly impossible for me to ignore the fact that he could be guilty.

He does have an arrest for bank robbery. Don't know if he was armed or not though.

He says unarmed bank robbery.

Can anyone pick up what he says after? To me it sounds like "uttery" but I'm pretty sure that's not a thing

I admire the fact that you think so positively about people. Truly. I do not think an 18 year old with endless potential will choose to simply vanish. As a matter of fact I'd bet on her potential before I believed a word WH says. I pray I am wrong. But why would he lie...repeatedly...about the "FACTS" of this case? He's not Batman. In real life we don't sneak around in the shadows to fight crime. It is those who have something to hide who commit those acts. And to address your point about the lack of press conferences...why wouldnt the police have a press conference if they truly believed she ran away? Plus if they suspect she was taken and dont believe it was by a stranger then a press conference is not all that valuable to them imo. And I havnt heard repeated calls for her to please come home from anyone other than Zach.

With that said...I sincerely hope you are right.

I so appreciate your feedback. I'll respond more later. :D

But, please know that anything I post is not at all about *being right*. <<<<-----I don't think your statement meant that, but I wanted to clarify as a result. :D

Everyone questioning two hours researching GoPros... I don't question it, I myself have gotten caught up many times just watching videos filmed with GoPros.

Off-roading, mountain biking, surfing, kayak fishing, etc etc. tons of cool videos on YouTube

GoPro puts out tons of them for marketing purposes

Yep. Not to mention car/motorcycle/bike crashes. That's why this was my theory item 1 about the Go Pro. It could happen.

Yep. Not to mention car/motorcycle/bike crashes. That's why this was my theory item 1 about the Go Pro. It could happen.

Also - I mean, personally, I think that the "two hours" thing was definitely just a figure of speech.

So, what do you think happens in 2011? Did Aj talk to her parents about this boy?

I got a really creepy chill when WH said LE asked him about pictures of AJ on his phone when he talked about teaching his daughter to shoot. That right there. There is something to that I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod