VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please help me clear up my confusion please. No names of course, but is the person who was allegedly texting her odd/weird things that she may or may not have been scared of, is it the same person that lives in the house WH broke in to? TIA

Finally approved! Thanks mods. I've read these threads from start to finish as this case is so close to home. Have lots of theories on the disappearance of AJ. Thanks for the great sleuthing and brainstorming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wagon:

Someone please help me clear up my confusion please. No names of course, but is the person who was allegedly texting her odd/weird things that she may or may not have been scared of, is it the same person that lives in the house WH broke in to? TIA

Short answer....yes.

I think he says 'uttering' which I think ties in with theft/money fraud.

Dictionary.com has a legal definition:

(criminal law) to put into circulation (counterfeit coin, forged banknotes, etc)

I guess that would include forged checks? He's got forgery charges in his record.

ETA: Ninja'd!

Specific enough to give an address? If so, then...wow.

Yes, from what I understand. Like if u lose your iphone6, u can GPS it to the exact location. Is that correct, anyone know? I know my daughter did that with her Mac Pro laptop.

What's the possibility that others who have been involved in finding and/or allegedly having possession of AJ's clothing items etc are involved in her disappearance versus WH? Thoughts?

Yes, from what I understand. Like if u lose your iphone6, u can GPS it to the exact location. Is that correct, anyone know? I know my daughter did that with her Mac Pro laptop.

With 'findmyphone' on Apple devices it can give a pretty accurate location.

What's the possibility that others who have been involved in finding and/or allegedly having possession of AJ's clothing items etc are involved in her disappearance versus WH? Thoughts?

My own personal thoughts? WH is the guy. End of story.

He's the one who lied about the 12:15 gas station meeting.
He's the one who lied about her jacket.
He's the one who discovered most of the evidence.
He's the one with a criminal history which includes kidnapping and rape.
He's the one who broke into someone's house and tampered with evidence, intentionally or otherwise.
He's the one violent enough to punch a dog.
He's the one....he's the one...he's the one.

I got a really creepy chill when WH said LE asked him about pictures of AJ on his phone when he talked about teaching his daughter to shoot. That right there. There is something to that I think.

I felt like that's how they were able to prove he has been in possession of a gun since becoming a felon. That's what I got from it.

What sticks out to me is that he hardly ever speaks Anjelica's name. I counted once in this video, and that was only using it to basically repeat what the reporter had said. It just seems impersonal. Maybe that's just his style though.

The same is true elsewhere - and not just by him.

I just have to trust the cops evidence. They have surveillance footage and cell records and witness testimony. I dont think 4 inexperienced teens could coordinate a kidnapping/disappearance without leaving a trail. We have seen too many teens killing other teens, but they are usually caught pretty quickly. Especially if there are more than one trying to keep a secret. And I am sure LE has scoured their alibis and cell logs too.

I'm sorry but WH is stupid smart. AND not in a good way.

Stupid: Admit on camera to B&E
Smart: Admit on camera to B&E to supposedly find evidence of you missing daughter in someone's home.
(Great way to garner sympathy. Just look how the media has spun it)

There were a few times during the interview that WH started pulling me in....then BOOM, the incessant scratching and jaw biting slapped me back in to reality. Half truths. Extra phone. Add those to the multiple other things we already know.

IMO, someone took a bag or clothes from the house or truck during one of the truck sightings. The first intention was to make it look like AJ left of her own volition. I think JH initially believed that but as time passed and the texts became strange she wasn't biting. Someone had to move to plan B, scary stalker/obsessed friend. Jacket in their home.

Two weeks later clothes scattered on road. They had to get rid of them.

WH has it in his power to change my mind. Offer up a polygraph. Some witnesses to where you were on the day AJ went missing.. Stop lying. I would rather he not be involved. I would hate to think someone AJ loved and trusted had something to do with disappearance

MOO

I just have to trust the cops evidence. They have surveillance footage and cell records and witness testimony. I dont think 4 inexperienced teens could coordinate a kidnapping/disappearance without leaving a trail. We have seen too many teens killing other teens, but they are usually caught pretty quickly. Especially if there are more than one trying to keep a secret. And I am sure LE has scoured their alibis and cell logs too.

And I truly, to my very core, believe those boys love AJ. I don't think any of the 4 would ever have done anything to hurt her. Be too afraid of Wes to come forward with some information, definitely. But do something to AJ? Don't believe that for one second.

Definitely!
The phone's gps. Apps. FB.
All give exact location. I mean street address!

Ok, well all of that helps me. As you can see, I am not an Apple user. That might be the cherry on the cone. Or the, what did WH say in the first interview (audio) crim della crim.

Don't know if it's allowed but find it curious that WH FB page is offline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member