VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may or may not be of some use. I wonder when and why WH got his tattoo?

"Game over" is a message in video games which signals that people failed a game, commonly due to a negative outcome such as losing all of one's lives - although the phrase sometimes follows its score after successful completion of a game.[1] The phrase has since seen wider use to describe the end of an event in real life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_over

Weren't the tattoos on his eyelids? When you're dead, your eyes are closed - hence the "Game Over".

Two things:

1. luckyseven,

:yourock:

2. Ya gotta love raw, unedited interviews!

:saythat: :pinocchio:

I'm sorry but WH is stupid smart. AND not in a good way.

Stupid: Admit on camera to B&E
Smart: Admit on camera to B&E to supposedly find evidence of you missing daughter in someone's home.
(Great way to garner sympathy. Just look how the media has spun it)

There were a few times during the interview that WH started pulling me in....then BOOM, the incessant scratching and jaw biting slapped me back in to reality. Half truths. Extra phone. Add those to the multiple other things we already know.

IMO, someone took a bag or clothes from the house or truck during one of the truck sightings. The first intention was to make it look like AJ left of her own volition. I think JH initially believed that but as time passed and the texts became strange she wasn't biting. Someone had to move to plan B, scary stalker/obsessed friend. Jacket in their home.

Two weeks later clothes scattered on road. They had to get rid of them.

WH has it in his power to change my mind. Offer up a polygraph. Some witnesses to where you were on the day AJ went missing.. Stop lying. I would rather he not be involved. I would hate to think someone AJ loved and trusted had something to do with disappearance

MOO

I agree about hoping it is not WH. I admit I burst into tears on Sat, btwn the search and when they arrested his goofy butt primarily for that reason. Bc if he is the one, she knew it. And what greater betrayal..how absolutely awful all the way around. :(

Ok, well all of that helps me. As you can see, I am not an Apple user. That might be the cherry on the cone. Or the, what did WH say in the first interview (audio) crim della crim.

I don't know if she had an iphone. But even androids log gps and back up to google.

I'm in two minds.. Either they have gave him enough rope to hang himself with all the evidence stacking up or could be completely innocent and they want him out of the way as he is hampering the investigation.. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, if I was given information and thought the police was ignoring/not following up in a timely manor. I would of done exactly the same ( minus hitting the dog). I would be following every lead anybody offered up.

I'm in two minds.. Either they have gave him enough rope to hang himself with all the evidence stacking up or could be completely innocent and they want him out of the way as he is hampering the investigation.. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, if I was given information and thought the police was ignoring/not following up in a timely manor. I would of done exactly the same ( minus hitting the dog). I would be following every lead anybody offered up.

The way he was interrogated by LE tells me they suspect him.

I think there is so much that is NOT being told.
We are only hearing part of this tragedy.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/father-missing-college-student-appears-court#

By Gary A. Harki
The Virginian-Pilot
© March 24, 2015
NORFOLK

Wesley Hadsell, stepfather of missing Longwood University student Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, appeared in General District court Monday on charges of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possession of ammunition by a felon.

He is being held without bond. His next court appearance is April 29.

Specific enough to give an address? If so, then...wow.

Mine and hubbies are specific enough to give an actual address, yes. We want it that way. Just in case I suddenly disappear at... oh, the bacon store, or something.

The thing is, though, this wasn't very long after her disappearance - March 6 in the afternoon.

Yeah but he said it took him two hours to figure out what one was:

"I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

I agree that you can get caught up with all sorts of stuff on the internet, but taking two hours to Google and figure out what a GoPro is just because you are a "heating and air" guy?? Hopefully his wife never asked him to stop by the grocery store for Cornish Hens or something unusual for dinner. They'd still be sitting there waiting to eat at 11pm while he was in the parking lot of the A&P Googling.

Could it not be that he's a man that is not *tech savvy*?

Maybe in that statement that you highlighted WH was admitting that using Google is not something he is handy at and it actually took him quite a bit of time to master it and locate sufficient info on the *gopro*?

My brain considered it. :)

Did I hear him mention videos of taking his girls shooting?

Father of missing Norfolk teen has violent criminal past

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/
wesley-hadsell-mug.jpg

Wesley Hadsell
This article has further details about the earlier forcible restraint ... it was his girlfriend.

Did I hear him mention videos of taking his girls shooting?

From interview:
Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

I felt like that's how they were able to prove he has been in possession of a gun since becoming a felon. That's what I got from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well being in possession of 72 round of 9mm ammo was likely the icing on that particular cake. Honestly it wouldn't shock me if he told some story about how he didn't own a gun but just liked to buy ammo and throw it REALLY hard, like Uncle Rico throwing a football over those mountains. WH is so full of carp (just like Uncle Rico) it's a tough call to believe anything he says, INCLUDING what he says in this "raw video" that he knew was going to air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag