VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning towards it being truthful info. If they have no video of him meeting her at the gas station, then I don't think it happened. And they do have the cell ping maps by now, so it probably did not show a gas station meeting either.

Maybe it did not show the cell being at the hotel but then again, maybe it did. Wye else would he make up a story of an awkward gas station meeting with her? If he was someplace innocent, like eating lunch , why make up the other story? But if he was in his hotel room, maybe he did not want that known?

Not defending him, but would a ping be able to tell the difference btwn the home/gas station or hotel in this circumstance since they are all within such close proximity?

He says unarmed bank robbery.

Can anyone pick up what he says after? To me it sounds like "uttery" but I'm pretty sure that's not a thing

I think he says 'uttering' which I think ties in with theft/money fraud.

Again, here is a link to a transcription of the 30 mins of raw footage that WAVY released.

Worth reading every word TBH. I've been dying to talk to y'all about this since yesterday.

So were you able to find a cached version on your computer from when you started watching it? Way to go with the transcript - thanks so much!!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think he is telling the truth about AJ. And this is coming from someone who has thought him guilty from the start. This video really changed my opinion. After watching that interview, I don't think he is guilty of her disappearance. I think he lied a lot in the video, but I also think he had some truthful moments.

He really couldn't stand that he saw LE and forensics out in the neighborhood and didn't know what they were finding. Now, why might that be? Because without him knowing what LE found, he wasn't able to cover his tracks? You betcha.

Key points from the full interview continued:

I have listened to/read this like nine times since last night. My time to shine!!!

WH on his criminal past.

WH explains why he leads all of the searches.

Police are suspicious of WH finding all of the evidence.

Best part:

I am glad that you got this. I found it they in the day at work and when I went back to listen to it it was gone. I was only able to listen to the first few minutes.

RIGHT. He left out the violent portions of his criminal history and minimized the rest. he wass arrested for Domestic Violence, kidnapping and RAPE--but forgot to mention it all when he described himself as being non-violent, non dangerous type guy. A regular family man.

[Snark]IMO, he didn't "do time" for those charges*, so in his mind they don't exist / it "didn't happen"[/snark] Classic criminal logic :(.

(* They were trumped by the Federal indictment for bank robbery, for which he was sentenced to 54 months, most of which he served)

Everyone questioning two hours researching GoPros... I don't question it, I myself have gotten caught up many times just watching videos filmed with GoPros.

Off-roading, mountain biking, surfing, kayak fishing, etc etc. tons of cool videos on YouTube

GoPro puts out tons of them for marketing purposes

I agree with this 100% when I questioned his two hours and did my little experiment I wasn't counting the waster hour of watching random videos. Which is addictive!!!

I got a really creepy chill when WH said LE asked him about pictures of AJ on his phone when he talked about teaching his daughter to shoot. That right there. There is something to that I think.

What stood out to me was how openly he admitted to teaching her to shoot, when he's a convicted felon! My husband and I have taught all of our kids to shoot too, and we have videos and pictures. But we own guns legally, and we're not, you know, convicted felons.

So were you able to find a cached version on your computer from when you started watching it? Way to go with the transcript - thanks so much!!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think he is telling the truth about AJ. And this is coming from someone who has thought him guilty from the start. This video really changed my opinion. After watching that interview, I don't think he is guilty of her disappearance. I think he lied a lot in the video, but I also think he had some truthful moments.

Yes - I got a cached link. Much thanks to a certain quiet member who helped me tremendously! :)

I'm SO GLAD this interview was released!

Here's a full transcript of it that I wrote yesterday. About 10 or some of us have been dissecting this since last night. SO GLAD you all can join!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit

Thank you so much for this work! You guys are an amazing team - I was wondering why he is so vague about the hotel where he was staying. This is the closest match I could find with the search terms "md international norfolk little creek". I am still curious if there was a search warrant executed.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1324

I'm pretty sure I know which kid WH is referring to, and the kid just comes off as a big loveable goof, imo. True, I don't know him and don't know what texts he may have sent, but my overall impression, from everything I've seen online, is that he's just a goofy, over the top kid. Class clown type.

MOO (and mods, please feel free to delete if I'm crossing a line here.)

What stood out to me was how openly he admitted to teaching her to shoot, when he's a convicted felon! My husband and I have taught all of our kids to shoot too, and we have videos and pictures. But we own guns legally, and we're not, you know, convicted felons.

Yes- he doesn't try and smooth over the rough edges that is for sure. Most of him is shocking. I can see where you are t. I wax and wane on this. He certainly sits in a great position to be set up by somebody doesn't he?

Finally approved! Thanks mods. I've read these threads from start to finish as this case is so close to home. Have lots of theories on the disappearance of AJ. Thanks for the great sleuthing and brainstorming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sticks out to me is that he hardly ever speaks Anjelica's name. I counted once in this video, and that was only using it to basically repeat what the reporter had said. It just seems impersonal. Maybe that's just his style though.

Not defending him, but would a ping be able to tell the difference btwn the home/gas station or hotel in this circumstance since they are all within such close proximity?

Some of the new smart phones have GPS which is very specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth