VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but WH is stupid smart. AND not in a good way.

Stupid: Admit on camera to B&E
Smart: Admit on camera to B&E to supposedly find evidence of you missing daughter in someone's home.
(Great way to garner sympathy. Just look how the media has spun it)

There were a few times during the interview that WH started pulling me in....then BOOM, the incessant scratching and jaw biting slapped me back in to reality. Half truths. Extra phone. Add those to the multiple other things we already know.

IMO, someone took a bag or clothes from the house or truck during one of the truck sightings. The first intention was to make it look like AJ left of her own volition. I think JH initially believed that but as time passed and the texts became strange she wasn't biting. Someone had to move to plan B, scary stalker/obsessed friend. Jacket in their home.

Two weeks later clothes scattered on road. They had to get rid of them.

WH has it in his power to change my mind. Offer up a polygraph. Some witnesses to where you were on the day AJ went missing.. Stop lying. I would rather he not be involved. I would hate to think someone AJ loved and trusted had something to do with disappearance

MOO

It could be possible AJ had left her bag of gym clothes in the pickup and that was the only access the perp(s) had to her clothing (other than what she was wearing). Just a thought...

I'm in two minds.. Either they have gave him enough rope to hang himself with all the evidence stacking up or could be completely innocent and they want him out of the way as he is hampering the investigation.. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, if I was given information and thought the police was ignoring/not following up in a timely manor. I would of done exactly the same ( minus hitting the dog). I would be following every lead anybody offered up.

Maybe, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that you'd follow the leads by knocking on doors, talking to people and calling LE ten times a day. Would you actually physically intimidate and threaten a bunch of kids? Would you break into someone's house and risk contaminating crucial evidence? Would you lie to and mislead reporters? How would that even help? And what good is WH doing for AJ if he's sitting behind bars?

IMO WH went from zero to sixty faster than you can say Game Over. There's nothing on the BAJH FB page to indicate the family was exhausting all legal options. All I saw was "nothing new to report," lots of snark, an absence of any information (like what AJ was wearing) and pleas for donations to the site.

If anyone had trouble with the original link, try this one.

If you're still having trouble accessing, PM me and I can try to help.

I appreciate all of your gratitude, but trust me - there is no need to thank me! I love contributing to public knowledge and doing things for others. If anything, I want to thank all of you for your inspiring dedication, stirring interest, and your unabridged, innovative intelligence in discerning what's happened to AJ. I wouldn't have spent my time writing it out if I didn't think that y'all needed to read it!

This article has further details about the earlier forcible restraint ... it was his girlfriend.

But he's not a "violent" criminal

WH has no sense of reality and that scares me. Petty kid crimes don't include B&E, Forgery Bank Robbery and Felonious Restraint. Examples of Petty Kid Crimes would be Breaking Curfew, Drinking Underage, maybe egging a car or two. FACT. IMO.

I don't know if she had an iphone. But even androids log gps and back up to google.

Way back in the beginning one of the locals involved in a search, posted here what was shared with the search parties about what to look for and what she was last wearing. IIRC she has either a white iphone 5 with a black case or a black one with a white case. I've seen pics of her with a blue one as well.

After reading that interview so many things don't sit well at all I'm actually not on the fence anymore . I don't think LE would of confronted him with evidence unless he was their major suspect .

Way back in the beginning one of the locals involved in a search, posted here what was shared with the search parties about what to look for and what she was last wearing. IIRC she has either a white iphone 5 with a black case or a black one with a white case. I've seen pics of her with a blue one as well.

She definitely has an iPhone, which you can tell from the text screencaps!

I'm SO GLAD this interview was released!

Here's a full transcript of it that I wrote yesterday. About 10 or some of us have been dissecting this since last night. SO GLAD you all can join!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit
I am SO GLAD that you transcribed it! :)

What an incredible amount of work! Thank you so much, for everything.

Here, you need a crown: [emoji146]

ETA: oops, just saw your post about not needing thanks. I still say you deserve a crown lol.

Hey I think there might be public access to that document you transcribed! Did you see that?

This article has further details about the earlier forcible restraint ... it was his girlfriend.

The girls parents could of had him arrested for that. I speculated long ago he would have been about 18 (article says he was 19) and she was underage. Felonious restraint can be transporting someone under 16 without the parents consent.

I am SO GLAD that you transcribed it! :)

What an incredible amount of work! Thank you so much, for everything.

Here, you need a crown: [emoji146]

Oh man - if you're crowning me, you're rewarding someone for spending five hours laying in bed, obsessing over this interview and typing it out! Sounds to me like I should be punished.

Could it not be that he's a man that is not *tech savvy*?

Maybe in that statement that you highlighted WH was admitting that using Google is not something he is handy at and it actually took him quite a bit of time to master it and locate sufficient info on the *gopro*?

My brain considered it. :)

Seriously, my cat can google a GoPro faster than what WH would like the public to believe. He's tech savvy enough to use FB, pandora, texting (and know what an emoji is) and God only knows what else is on his device's browsing history or what kinds of apps he uses... The "few hours" it took him to figure out what a GoPro is, is a lie.

moo.

Hey I think there might be public access to that document you transcribed! Did you see that?

For me, it says this:
Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 7.52.35 PM.jpg

So I think it is only available to people via the link that I've posted. I think there are just so many people looking at.

IMO police should be checking a white car that belongs to someone close to WH

I just watched the interview and all I can say is WOW. I need to digest it.

From that same link
When asked if she thought her brother had anything to do with AJ’s disappearance, Wendy replied, ” I want to believe he hasn’t. He’s my brother, I’ve known my brother all of his life. I’ve never known him to hurt anyone
BBM.

I just... can't. :gaah:

I just pray that the problems in the home as to why WH wasn't living there weren't directly related to him and AJ. And if they were, I pray there were no others in the household affected directly by his behaviors and actions. Either way, I feel professional counseling for all involved should be considered at this point as I can't imagine what the others are feeling right now in trying to cope with AJ's disappearance. It seems as if AJ was very involved in caring for the others.

(Well ... We wouldn't be able to access it if there wasn't public access ...)

THANK YOU Luckyseven a million times over for the transcript :) And thanks to the behind the scenes poster who helped find the cached video!

I'm quite surprised that it has been republished on Wavy. I can't help speculating that LE may have something to do with that? Looking for a reaction/action perhaps? From whom? JMO.

Joe Fisher did a good job! Just enough interaction to set WH talking, and a few direct and insistent pointed questions when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay