VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They still search vehicles if you aren't military when coming on base with a pass

Always keep an eye on Twitter, just don't discuss it here. #BringAJHome

I am thinking about that debit card.AJ needed money and either 1)she herself broke the debit card or 2)someone else did it to get rid of it or 3) in anger said you are not getting any more money. IMO I don't see AJ throwing it away.
So I am thinking someone else was getting rid of the debit card.

If she was up at 7:00 am when her mother left, someone else could have come by to visit and someone else came and found her. I have a whole theory for this but just can't post yet. Follow my thoughts...

No information on this case, no one seems like they are in a panic (like I would be), no reporters beating it up, police are just giving up nothing (maybe they don't know anything new) or just don't care, what would make them feel like that. Something is very wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by alleykatt View Post

Only open sunup to sundown. BUT if you are going to go out on Wednesday night you might as well drop some bread crumbs to start the search off on Thursday!

I flunked Code in school Can you clarify what you're referring to?

Wednesday - we can not discuss here.
Thursday - Tip was called into the family about the clothes (bread crumbs)

Ah... gotcha :)

I was wondering..

If WH thought the neighborhood kid did this, what would the kids angle or WH's to then take her things and drop them into a completely different city along the road? Which one of them has the "connection" to that neck of the woods? Seems stupid on behalf of either party. Either way, seems someone wants to direct attention away from Norfolk, home, etc. I might not be too quick to do that. Dont take your eye off the ball. I hope the same in depth search efforts have been made to any watery swampy areas of Norfolk have been made as well.

The thing is... and this has nothing to do with Witness Kid, at all, but the thing is with eyewitnesses is that sometimes they're wrong. Actually a lot of times they're wrong - about minute details, or times, or color of clothes or whatever and sometimes that 'whatever' is critical. I'm not saying Witness Kid IS wrong but he could be.

Have you ever had one of those moments where, you're looking for something and know **know** you put it right there, or under that, or whatever? You wrack your brain trying to find it because it should be RIGHT there, because you know you put it RIGHT there, but then later find it... over there. Then, as soon as you see it there, you do remember putting it there and feel like you're losing your marbles. I know that happens to almost everyone and the thing is, before they realized they were wrong, they were 100% certain.

I've followed so many of these kinds of cases where eyewitnesses turned out exactly like that. Thankfully, many where they were spot on too, but it's that error percentage that makes me not rely 100% on an eyewitness.

I 100% agree with you! I have forgotten where more things are than I can remember and I just knew where I left them! Thank God I have a wife to remember for me!

Regarding the GoPro...I sure would love to know from the boyfriend's mom is there ever was a discussion about AJ getting him a GoPro, because right now my gut is telling me that WH brought that up to explain away a computer search that he did.

JMO

I believe some states require a period of separation before a divorce is allowed. Are separation agreements common in VA? Do we know if they have a separation agreement? Do separation agreements include child support?

I suspect they had not gone to the trouble of a separation agreement but just thinking.

OH! I almost forgot. I had asked before about the strange/scray texts but I don't think anyone answered. Did the cousin step forward on HER OWN about the texts, or did someone else question her if she knew of any odd texts that AJ was getting?

RSBM. I don't think we know.

You wouldn't need to go through a toll to get from Norfolk to the canal banks. The Interstate runs beside the tunnel but you wouldn't have to go through it. He could take that all the way to Dominion Blvd, and theN It's a straight shot. You would actually get off only a couple of exits before The area that was searched a few days ago. Or from the southern packing plant you could take Ballahack road and be on route 17 pretty quickly. He lived in Dare county at one point so he would be familiar With this area. Before the Chesapeake expressway opened peOple took 17 and cut over on Ballahack or even further in Camden to go to and from the OBX. The route there was a 2 lane road for years.

My hubby just came home. He actually just came from the Naval Security (he has to go there every week -been there 2 time this week already) place that is off of Ballahack. He said that road is mostly farmland open fields some woods. He thinks there might be an entrance to a park off of that road. It would be more towards RT 17. He goes down He said that road isn't traveled much at all. He says he usually sees like only 1 car on there. He comes down from 64 to business 17 follows that down past the Dismal Swamp Canal and then gets on Rt 17 and turns off of that to Ballahack. We've walked that North Ditch trail right before the bend where Business 17 goes into 17. That trail is paved and really nice. But there are a lot of paths and trails canals all around there. There were probably be tons of places to hide things.

I believe some states require a period of separation before a divorce is allowed. Are separation agreements common in VA? Do we know if they have a separation agreement? Do separation agreements include child support?

I suspect they had not gone to the trouble of a separation agreement but just thinking.

As my friend says constantly..."Longest Year of my LIFE." That was without a separation agreement. I believe it is 6 months with one.

I also want to thank all of you for all your great sleuthing and links. I only commented a couple of times,but read regularly. By the time I'm caught up, my questions have already been answered.

My hubby just came home. He actually just came from the Naval Security (he has to go there every week -been there 2 time this week already) place that is off of Ballahack. He said that road is mostly farmland open fields some woods. He thinks there might be an entrance to a park off of that road. It would be more towards RT 17. He goes down He said that road isn't traveled much at all. He says he usually sees like only 1 car on there. He comes down from 64 to business 17 follows that down past the Dismal Swamp Canal and then gets on Rt 17 and turns off of that to Ballahack. We've walked that North Ditch trail right before the bend where Business 17 goes into 17. That trail is paved and really nice. But there are a lot of paths and trails canals all around there. There were probably be tons of places to hide things.

This is exactly the area I was thinking of. The paved trail used to be route 17 before the 4 lane opened up. Very rural area. The area is also quite dark because of the tree cover. When the road was open to traffic you had to have your headlights on. There was a sign at the entrance of the road that had the number of people who had died on route 17 since like 1985. It's a twisty, marshy swamp that isn't traveled much.

As my friend says constantly..."Longest Year of my LIFE." That was without a separation agreement. I believe it is 6 months with one.

Is it possible that Wes could be paying support for AJ? The money was not about buying a gift but fulfilling a requirement. I know - unlikely that you'd pay support directly to the kid.

This is exactly the area I was thinking of. The paved trail used to be route 17 before the 4 lane opened up. Very rural area. The area is also quite dark because of the tree cover. When the road was open to traffic you had to have your headlights on. There was a sign at the entrance of the road that had the number of people who had died on route 17 since like 1985. It's a twisty, marshy swamp that isn't traveled much.

I've been on that trail plenty of times. Probably not well traveled when the weather is crappy.

-cell texts-
Could the texts from AJ or the 'person who scared her' be someone else using a burner phone and prank app? There are apps you can use, and even ways to send texts from a computer, that will look like they are coming from whatever number you want them to come from.

That's an interesting idea. I learned about this the hard way, lol, just a few weeks ago when my nephews pranked me--they used an app to make it look like an incoming call was from my other sister.

I will say, too, that my 18 year old daughter in the dorms doesn't have a code on her phone, so it's possible it wasn't locked.

I am in VB, Va. I was separated for about 6 years. No separation agreement. Very amicable.
Year 7 filed (2013). I did include a separation agreement at that point. Primary reason, it showed when we actually stopped co-habitating. With children separation has to be at least a year before divorce can be granted. Support is outlined.

Do we know anything about WH and drugs? I only ask because of his movements and rambling on what little we have seen, and that maybe that is the reason he was asked to leave the house (or kicked out?). I can't get past that he had ammo, went fishing, found all the evidence - plus I don't think LE interviewed him for 15 hours because they had nothing else to do. I would love to see what photos he had on his cell of AJ, I think he wanted to be with her, and I hate going there in my mind or even offering it up. I think we all know what rejection can do to an evil person. Any word on a CSI team going over that hotel room?

In Virginia if you have kids together you have to be separated a year from the date of the separation to finalize the divorce. It doesn't have to be a formal separation with paperwork. I know people who have had separation agreements that just rolled into the divorce agreement, the terms and support being the same once the separation papers were agreed on and signed, but that's not every case. I wouldn't think AJ would be getting any support since she's 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli