VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. But we're not discussing the H & H Mechanical thing to clarify the timeline. We're just looking into WH's personally owned business.

Respectfully I disagree. WH having the busniness and storage unit could be important to the timeline. We know he was yelled at for being late. But was he late from a long lunch or did he not even get to work that day until after 1? The time difference would be incredibly important imo for where to look. The long lunch scenario would be a rush. Looking around the area of the home, hotel, and storage unit should be the primary focus imo. If he just did not show up to work until after 1...well then he had more than enough time to drive south.

Maybe I'm analyzing this too much too.

So, can you legally do that? List your business at the address of an already existing business? I don't know the law, but that seems at least a little in the area of fraud, doesn't it?
Storage Places, including Uncle Bob's, can accept packages for businesses and almost act as an extension of a business. It wouldn't be unusual for a storage place to receive deliveries and have them put directly into storage for you. Therefore it wouldn't be real exceptional to have the address of a storage unit business associated with any number of businesses.

IMO, his business and the storage unit actually makes him seem like less of a suspect to me. His business and the possibility that he may have done side work on the weekends would also give a completely legitimate explanation for his use of the red truck on a regular basis.

IMO she has to talk to him if she hopes he will reveal where she is.

Yes but I don't think JH thinks WH has done anything or would do anything do you and I just don't think she'd dare ask him neither MOO.

IF AJ was in his hotel room (he told her he'd give her some money if she stopped by to see him?) maybe she's the one who did GoPro searches on his computer.

Respectfully I disagree. WH having the busniness and storage unit could be important to the timeline. We know he was yelled at for being late. But was he late from a long lunch or did he not even get to work that day until after 1? The time difference would be incredibly important imo for where to look. The long lunch scenario would be a rush. Looking around the area of the home, hotel, and storage unit should be the primary focus imo. If he just did not show up to work until after 1...well then he had more than enough time to drive south.

Maybe I'm analyzing this too much too.

To clarify, I meant that I wasn't looking at the business from a timeline angle. I probably should have been more clear.

Another motive for harming AJ - if WH and JH were having money troubles, that will cause a lot of stress and can seriously damage a relationship/marriage. He may have been bitter because so much was going toward AJ's tuition. And if she really called and asked him for money, this might have set him off.... Again, just throwing ideas out.

I think AJ had a full scholarship.

I have never heard of a landscaping/gardening business using the term 'mechanical' in their business name. Odd. LOL

Not really unusual if the business also handles HVAC and plumbing. The link that comes up for the H & H Mechanical under *Angie's List* has several services listed.

To clarify, I meant that I wasn't looking at the business from a timeline angle. I probably should have been more clear.

Gotcha. When his business was mentioned and I discovered the address was the storage unit close to the home and to the hotel it made one thing from his interview with wavy stand out big time. While he was being questioned police told him her phone pinged at his hotel. Joe Fisher asks if she was ever there and WH was adamant that she had not been. Well, just because she was not there does not mean her phone wasnt. And her mom was suspicious of texts received after monday.

Thanks luckyseven for doing the hard work.
WH: *laughs* [unintelligible] Yeah but they, uh, apparently found 72 bullets in my hotel room and I have video on my phone of my daughter - we used to go shooting all the time. No not all the time but on multiple occasions. I was trying to show her how to use a gun. You know, because I'm a felon I shouldn't have bullets but uh...

Some really good Wes speak right here ^^^ , and also him admitting he normally has guns so where is it now and he sure likes to dig holes for himself doesn't he.

I'm trying to figure out the timeline here. What if the kid that saw her leaving around 1 o'clock and returning around 2pm did get his times off. Just back it up one hour. That would place her coming and going around the same time Wes did have lunch. I'm trying to see that there are some truths in his statements and some lies. Employment times can be verified. Some pings are not exact unless you have it set for the location. My phone actually shows me at my house and I can put it on satellite mode and it shows terrain like Google Earth. But since the police most likely dont have her phone they can only go by pings. But I don't think they can show the exact location. So maybe the police can only verify if she was in a certain area not exact location.

I actually think that this kid really saw her. Maybe not at the exact times he state's but I just think he saw her. If they met close to the house like at the hotel or even if they had lunch he could have slipped a date rape drunk in her drink. Right before she left. Since she had a short drive maybe she made it back home but drug kicks in so there wouldn't be much of a struggle removing her from the house.Wes could have easily followed her back home if they met right around the corner. I'm not sure how he could hide her in his work truck but it could be possible to cover her up with something a blanket (maybe that green blanket he mentions in his search). What if he left some evidence at home and starts freaking. Calls the person that drives the white car to go over and grab something grab her sports bag and to hurry because her sister comes home at 2:25. He parks behind her red truck goes into the house grabs stuff in a hurry and leaves the opposite way out of Millard that he doesn't risk passing her sister and her recognizing him.

This is just all speculation and an opinion.

Maybe he was planning on adding plumbing to his list of services in the future.

I think AJ had a full scholarship.

Yeah, I recall a poster mentioning it. I remember because there was a tweet from AJ on Feb. 8 about a check from Norview - something about her AP scores. She didn't seem happy about them so it made me wonder if she was struggling in school. She also tweeted a lot on Feb. 6 and some tweets could have been about boyfriend problems or trouble at home. I don't know.

I'm not trying to besmirch AJ's academics, I'm mainly trying to get some sort of "snapshot" of whether or not something was going on in her life around that time. Would poor AP scores affect a scholarship or would it just mean that she wouldn't get college credit for the courses?

https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152
https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

Someone else please double check...I googled H&H Mechanical and the address comes back 1806 E Little Creek Rd....Thats a storage unit...Uncle Bobs Self Storage to be exact. Please Lord tell me Thats been looked at.

I made a post several threads ago mentioning I had found a business that included initials of WH's last name (I didn't post the name of the business because I didn't know if it was allowed) but anyway, one of the Google hits I got had two "reviews" under it about the business and it was WH that had written both reviews!

Here's a question. Could Wes be covering up for someone else by constantly throwing monkey wrench's in the investigation and being misleading, etc. He might do it for someone he really loved or cared about or just trying to be the "hero" for that person. Oh that narcissistic personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee