VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also a way to buy time. The longer the mother believes AJ is texting her, the longer it will take for her to finally call in a missing person's report. (although she did report AJ missing quite quickly!)

Didn't Mom text her first? Wondering where she was?

That's my feeling, too - she's not being forthcoming at all.

Yup. Something is "off." Unless LE or legal counsel has told her to stay (relatively) quiet for reasons unknown to us, she AND the close friends are not acting the way we have seen many families respond in similiar situations. Not that there is a cookie cutter response . . . but this has been pretty darn quiet.

Yup. Something is "off." Unless LE or legal counsel has told her to stay (relatively) quiet for reasons unknown to us, she AND the close friends are not acting the way we have seen many families respond in similiar situations. Not that there is a cookie cutter response . . . but this has been pretty darn quiet.

Ya know I think Mom and her friends had been a wealth of info to LE.
I think these ppl are called witnesses and will remain silent because they probably or possibly could be called before a grand jury.
All JMO

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

Hmmmm.
Just checking - is this court document the only place we find this diagnosis? And it is his defense attorney who offers this information? You see where I am going with this ...

Quote from article from WH: "People are charged with things all the time and are later found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court. All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."

So, has a grand jury been convened???

It's too early for that. They are going to want to find her first. She may be alive, she may (sadly) not be. They will try very hard to find her first, and will use her body and any forensic evidence if she is deceased. If she has just disappeared, they may eventually try it as a "no body" case, but that will be their last resort.

I couldn't tell you. My guess would be probably, and whoever had her phone had to stall for time.

Exactly!

I think MOM would be upset not knowing where her daughter was at that time of morning?
I do wonder where did MOM think she was?

I've been wondering if WH has life insurance on her, and if so, how much?

Just checking - is this court document the only place we find this diagnosis? And it is his defense attorney who offers this information? You see where I am going with this ...

I didn't go back and reread it before responding to you... But if I remember correctly it sounded as if he tried to hang himself while in police custody. If that were the case there would be an incident report.

There would also be medical records to support his bi polar and other conditions.

Probably a psych evaluation along the lines somewhere too.

The information indicating WH allegedly has a bipolar (manic depressive) diagnosis throws a bit of a twist into this for me. Or it answers some questions regarding behaviors that have left me scratching my head. My daughter (25 year old w/ 2 kids) has a bipolar diagnosis. Her actions and reactions to events are often times unexplainable and bizzare. She lives with us because she cannot function right now well enough to be independent. A duel diagnosis is common with mental health issues. Being just an outside observer I wonder if there isn't something more bubbling under the surface with WH. MOO A personality disorder?

In the end its not something that makes any difference. But, again, in my mind it just means my need to make sense if actions....understand the WHYS of what is done or said.... will never happen.

Again - I know nothing specific and these are simply my outsider non-professional impressions.

I don't like his lack of eye contact when he talks about her. Did anyone else notice that it always seems like he's chewing gum, but he's not?

I honestly avoid watching him in these videos because he looks almost exactly like a person I know that is a super-major-sketch. But yes I noticed the chewing immediately. A classic tweaker sign. Not saying he is one, but it's definitely a classic tweaker sign.

Quote from article from WH: "People are charged with things all the time and are later found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court. All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."

So, has a grand jury been convened???
This is just my recollection from watching a past case. They start in general court, arraignment, preliminary hearing and then certified by grand jury. Then it gets bumped to circuit court.

I've been wondering if WH has life insurance on her, and if so, how much?

I thought of the same scenario, definitely could be were the motive would come in to play... It would have to be proven though...

The information indicating WH allegedly has a bipolar (manic depressive) diagnosis throws a bit of a twist into this for me. Or it answers some questions regarding behaviors that have left me scratching my head. My daughter (25 year old w/ 2 kids) has a bipolar diagnosis. Her actions and reactions to events are often times unexplainable and bizzare. She lives with us because she cannot function right now well enough to be independent. A duel diagnosis is common with mental health issues. Being just an outside observer I wonder if there isn't something more bubbling under the surface with WH. MOO A personality disorder?

In the end its not something that makes any difference. But, again, in my mind it just means my need to make sense if actions....understand the WHYS of what is done or said.... will never happen.

Again - I know nothing specific and these are simply my outsider non-professional impressions.

I think he is just a very bad man!

Some thoughts this morning...

re: JH. She's considered a victim as far as WS goes and WS is victim friendly, therefore I'm not going to say anything about her personally. I will say however, yes, everyone processes trauma and grief differently. Some people giggle at funerals, others can't get out of bed for 6 months. While there are always certain things we expect to see when a kid is missing (public pleas, interviews, etc.) often times that doesn't happen for a wide variety of different reasons. It doesn't mean anything and I would caution anyone from reading too much into it.

re: the Hadsell family fliers. Earlier versions had WH and JH cell # listed on them but the current ones all seem to have the NPD Detective Division # listed. This was a very good move.

re: WH pleading with the public to put the focus back on AJ. Well now Wes, we'd love to but your little extra-curricular activities while being all "unorthodox" have made that a little tough. He needs to stay right where he is so LE can do their job without his "help".

re: WH's claims about the way he was interrogated. Remember, WH has proven himself to be a liar. We should not be so quick to believe anything he said in that 30 minute jailhouse interview.

Brainstorming Question:

If the text messages in the reported text conversation sent via AJ's phone were not actually composed/sent by AJ...(FTR, I concluded that AJ herself did send them)

Why did the *not AJ* person spend time communicating with JH in the first place?

Tell me your thoughts?

To prevent JH from CALLING AJ's phone in an effort to locate her daughter when she did not come home the night before. The "Not AJ" person DID NOT want to answer any calls to AJ's phone. Faking it, with texting, was less likely to raise JH's (or anyone's) suspicion; but trying to fake AJ's voice in answering her phone would have raised the alert flag immediately. (IMO)

I don't think he killed her for insurance!
If he killed her I feel it was a sexual assault!
He comes to the house no one is home maybe she was in the shower.
After....He knows he has to kill her so she wont tell and he wont have to go BACK to jail.
This is one slimey guy and would not put anything past him!

Why did MOM leave him that's one thing id love to know? Did it have anything at all to do with AJ? Im thinking yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli