VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced that she didn't go with him willingly. But let's say he abducted her from the house. He had 70 rounds of ammo on him...you think he might have at some point had a gun to go along with all that ammo? And AJ wouldn't have had to let him in, he had a key (according to him). Maybe he just walks right in, puts a gun in her back and says, "Walk to my work truck." When? Probably between 12:15 and 1:30? Or maybe in the morning when he drops the truck off at the house. Where does he keep or hide her? His hotel room. Who has a key except for him? Who's going to stumble upon her before he gets back? No one.

This! Personally, I think it all happened in the morning. And maybe someone else kept an eye on her. Or maybe he didn't work that day at all. I have trust issues with someone who claims they did a background check and still hires someone to go into peoples homes with a violent, extensive criminal history. His idea of "upstanding" and mine are very different.

Argh! Hubby and I went out of town tonight to play Irish music with friends at a pub - came home to find the last thread closed and 7! pages gone on the new one. Doing the Evelyn Wood speed reading thang and trying to catch up. I'm on page one.

Some good posts in the last thread from Scott_M, 221Bakerstreet and others. Just stopping in to say I agree that while anything's possible it doesn't make a lot of sense that AJ would up and run off. Maybe if she was 16 or 17 but 18 makes her legal to leave home. Given the time lapse all I can say is if she ran away she's either afraid or angry, otherwise she could easily say "stuff it" and walk out.

It also bothers me that JH is being so passive. There could be good reasons for doing so but I was disappointed that the last time she spoke with msm it was to say (effectively) that she wanted to keep focus on AJ and not WH - good point but then she missed a great media opportunity to speak out, either directly to AJ or at least to plea to the public to look for her, etc. I can't quite get a bead on what she wants.

Anyway, I'm going back to page one...

I can see that at gun point takes her in the van. Tapes her mouth zip ties hands to keep her imobile and either gets her to hotel or the storage facility. Possibly date rape drugs her to knock her out. In the sorage unit no one would stumble on her like the hotel room would. But what about her being spotted driving the truck? Could it have been JH driving it and why? Also usually those types of workers start work pretty early so he might have had to be at work before JH ever left which only leaves lunch time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Zach said that person is now unsure what day he saw her. Smoky Porch Adult could be one of the witnesses WS intimidated, too. LE isn't calling that the last time she was seen, either. That was all WH's assessment. That changed frequently.

I know. Can hardly wait to hear his 'theory.' Let me guess. Her 'inappropriate' friend, C, took her against her will, stashed her in Chesapeake area. But first he cut up her credit card and sprinkled it around the neighborhood, and balled up her jacket and put it under his couch cushions.

After which he punched his own dog in the head and tried to frame Wes for it.

Something is definitely going in Va Bch. On Thread 6, Post #691
Ozinus wrote:

Originally Posted by ozinus
No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

On Post #696 she replied to Mountain_Kat's question of when this took place.

Monday evening.

Tuesday I heard a helicopter flying near the area around 8:30 until ???? I fell asleep a little after 11pm and it was still in the air at the time. It was searching the area between Damn Neck, Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, and Holland Rds. I watched Wavy 10 this morning and nothing was mentioned.

This evening I heard police sirens near Lynnhaven and I saw one cruiser speed down Rosemont towards Holland Rd. About 30-40 min later the helicopter was back. This time it was searching the area between Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont and Dahlia Rds.

Sorry if my description is confusing. Just think of both search areas as square shaped.

I know. Can hardly wait to hear his 'theory.' Let me guess. Her 'inappropriate' friend, C, took her against her will, stashed her in Chesapeake area. But first he cut up her credit card and sprinkled it around the neighborhood, and balled up her jacket and put it under his couch cushions.

Zanny the Nanny
Ninjas
A small foreign faction.

Missing student Hadsell’s father faces unrelated charges
Briana Adhikusuma, The Rotunda, Longwood U., News Staff Wed, Mar 25, '15 8:15 am

[...]

“There’s 100 girls missing in Virginia. I don’t want Angelica to be 101 or 102 that disappear without a trace. We’ve got to keep her fresh. We’ve got to keep her out there. We’ve got to find her,” Hadsell-Stokes told 13News Now.

[...]

Ex-Delaware man arrested in Virginia; daughter missing
Staff Report - Mar 26, '15 3:36 am

[...]

"Information for this story came from Delaware County courts and WTKR NewsChannel 3 in Virginia."

Missing student Hadsell’s father faces unrelated charges
Briana Adhikusuma, The Rotunda, Longwood U., News Staff Wed, Mar 25, '15 8:15 am

“There’s 100 girls missing in Virginia. I don’t want Angelica to be 101 or 102 that disappear without a trace. We’ve got to keep her fresh. We’ve got to keep her out there. We’ve got to find her,” Hadsell-Stokes told 13News Now.
Really startling how many missing there are .

Lots of suspicion, but still no actual evidence or facts that anything has happened to AJ! So hope remains!! So far we don't have anything to say she did or didn't run away!! I'm gonna keep hoping she did, and when she's ready she'll contact someone. I know it seems unlikely to have no contact with her friends, but it's happened in other cases. Even kids with good grades, and a future ahead of them. Sometimes the stresses in life just become too much to deal with, and their thinking is that a relocation will remove those problems. While some do commit suicide, I don't see any evidence of that either. Yes I know it's happened in too many cases for me to want to remember. :( But until someone comes up with proof that something happened, then in my mind, AJ is alive!!!!

The other possibilities just make my heart and head hurt. If I knew WH I probably wouldn't like him. WH is probably safest in jail right now. If others think he is responsible for whatever has happened, well, he best just stay in jail. Maybe he knows that as well. Otherwise, why get yourself arrested while you're claiming to look for your child? You don't! Because you know behind bars you are of no help to the investigation!!! Look at Casey Anthony...perfectly content to sit behind those bars while her parents, and everyone as looking for Caylee. Don't care what the jury verdict was, we all know that case well. "enuff said!

AJ, you've got friends and family that love you. They are missing you. It doesn't matter the reasons, they can be worked on. Life can be a Witch! I won't lie to you. I can be. But it is worth living, and worth fighting through those trials that will pop up. Even if you're not ready to come back to the life you had, and want to recreate a new life, to help those in complete agony, you can let LE know, and they will tell them you are OK, but legally can't tell where you are! There's other organizations that will do the same. If there is some problem that needs to be known, you can tell LE as well. Even the colleges can work with you, get this all straightened out, and get you back on track for a good career so you are better prepared to leave everything behind. I can't beg you to come home if that's not where you want to be, but I will beg that you at least let someone know you're OK! The heartbreak is not knowing is overwhelming. Zach has left his email addy up on flyers for you. Maybe let him know. Truly, someone that you can trust is who you should contact. Hugs and prayers!!!

Hey guys, this is my 2nd post. Thank you so much to the person who spent ages transcribing the interview. I started working late last night on statement analysis of WH's words, but it was exhausting emotionally. I want to do more but need to clean my kitchen before hubby comes home ;-) I just am so worried for AJ. If you read this link you'll find out what statement analysis is: http://www.lsiscan.com/id33.htm

From Wikipedia:"Statement analysis, also called investigative discourse analysis, and scientific content analysis (SCAN) is a technique for analyzing the words people use. Proponents claim this technique can be used to detect concealed information, missing information, and whether the information that person has provided is true or false.[1][2][3]"

"Sapir says that a fundamental principle of statement analysis is that "denying guilt is not the same as denying the act. When one says 'I am not guilty' or 'I am innocent,' they are not denying the act; they are only denying guilt." Sapir claims that it is almost impossible for a guilty person to say "I didn't do it." He asserts that guilty people tend to speak in even greater circumlocutions by saying things like "I had nothing to do with it" or "I am not involved in that."[1][2]

Proponents say statement analysis has proven highly effective as a police interrogation technique."

WH has at no point issued a reliable denial. Lying causes stress, so people try to tell as much truth as they can, while leaving out details. The truth however leaks out. The rule, according to Peter from http://.blogspot.com/, we only believe what someone tells us. No more, no less. Our brains are programmed to interpret what people say, so frequently we believe someone had claimed they "didn't do it" when they did not say that. Saying "I would never" instead of "did not" often indicates a person is being deceptive. In order to avoid the stress, the brain in the milliseconds it takes to process the info and speak chooses the most truth they can get away with saying. Either answering yes or no, or parroting back the interviewers language helps reduce the stress of lying. Like WH did when specifically asked if he did something to AJ...

I'm going to post what I've done so far after I figure out the formatting. I saved a copy on Google docs & have been editing it.
He is trying to tell us something. The card was a clue left to be found. The clothes were a clue left to be found. The jacket was too. What about the words? What clues are in there?

He is trying to tell us something. The card was a clue left to be found. The clothes were a clue left to be found. The jacket was too. What about the words? What clues are in there?
I believe who ever left the card jacket etc has a guilty conscience . I think he wants AJ to be found but he doesn't want to face the consequences of it. He's leaving clues its just a matter of piecing them together .

I really believe, in all odds, AJ's mom has been told that in all probability her daughter is deceased. I am sure she is doing her grieving at home and in private. In the meantime, there are other children to feed and care for, and bills to be paid..she must continue to earn money. She may still have hope, but I feel if she really believed in that hope, there would be pleas...her heart probably knows...

I don't fish and I'm local. However, I still know of a popular fishing hole not far from where the search on Battlefield Blvd was staged. I am pretty certain that it's the only spot with boat ramp access to the Northwest River in VA. I'm just figuring that anyone interested in fishing "should" know of this place if they're from the area.

Edit: This was my first post. I should've selected reply with quote. My comment was based off of something that lucky7 said.. I hope you see this lucky7.

I don't think a random kidnapper would bother texting an entire conversation. But I do believe that someone who was closely involved in the family and wanted to mess with JH's head would do so.

If their motive was partially to get back at JH for their perceived slights and unfair treatment, then texting pretending to be her daughter would be gratifying and downright fun. JMO

It's also a way to buy time. The longer the mother believes AJ is texting her, the longer it will take for her to finally call in a missing person's report. (although she did report AJ missing quite quickly!)

If he arrived every day at the house to get his WORK vehicle why the lengthy bla bla bla about leaving her the truck bla bla bla... It was there anyway right?

I think he went in the house.. I think something happened in that house... He made her drive away in the truck...At this time I do believe she was driving because he couldn't control her if he was driving.. IMO he acted alone..
I think he attacked her then had to kill her because she would tell.. He hurries back to the house cleans up makes the bed etc.. and leaves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli