VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got added! Longtime reader, 1st time posting! Glad be among such a savvy , dedicated group!

This case gave me a "something's just not right about this" feeling from the first news story. I've been following along w/ posts here on WS and right now I have 2 primary things to note my opinion on to start my journey here.

1:
Who has a loved one go MISSING and distributes flyers w/ multiple, personal phone numbers to call w/ tips?? This isn't a long gone cold kind of case. So why not direct EVERY TIP thru LE so nothing is missed or overlooked, strike while the iron is hot. LE has resources & training the general public doesn't have available. Instead 2 personal phone numbers plus LE just divides information, prevents fully vetting each lead, reduces chances of connecting the dots and most importantly it SCREAMS SUSPICION!! And who complains about people helping put there loved one's missing poster in more places??

2:
I just watched JH's tribute photo montage on the #BringAJHome FB page. What a beautiful display of a lively, fun young woman with a world of experiences ahead of her.
Of note are the images at the 3:52 & 4:43 frames of the video. I noticed AJ is wearing a knee brace on her left leg in the images at both times. Obviously the brace may be of interest in regard to the reports of various clothing articles found that prompted the search off S. Battlefield in Chesapeake last week (3/19-3/21). Do we have a source for the description previously mentioned of the clothing articles reportedly found by the road?

Sorry if any of this was noted in the last thread. You can miss a lot in a short time around here! :)

[video=youtu;uEaYJ-YSbio]http://youtu.be/uEaYJ-YSbio[/video]
http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

according to the other thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6) the bag contained sports bras, shorts and a knee brace.

People grieve in different ways... Some must stay occupied to keep the mind from working overtime and will have a complete breakdown down the road.

Am I the only one who can't see the newest WH video interview OR the ESPN video? Every other video I click on comes up fine...those 2, nothing. I've even tried 3 different browsers.

Welcome Pisces22 - I remember seeing at least three photos of AJ wearing a knee brace in the video collage.

Am I the only one who can't see the newest WH video interview OR the ESPN video? Every other video I click on comes up fine...those 2, nothing. I've even tried 3 different browsers.

ESPN video worked after quite a few tries for me. newest WH won't work at all. not sure why.

People grieve in different ways... Some must stay occupied to keep the mind from working overtime and will have a complete breakdown down the road.

I absolutely agree, that's a great point to make. I guess I just have an issue with what I see is an almost complete lack of grieving. Repeating myself, but there are no statements with JH staring directly at a camera saying "Please, if you have her. If you know anything. Please, bring her home," all the while showing some emotion.

Who's taking care of the kids while she's out? Who's providing the rock, the strength for the family with step-dad in jail?

I absolutely agree, that's a great point to make. I guess I just have an issue with what I see is an almost complete lack of grieving. Repeating myself, but there are no statements with JH staring directly at a camera saying "Please, if you have her. If you know anything. Please, bring her home," all the while showing some emotion.

Who's taking care of the kids while she's out? Who's providing the rock, the strength for the family with step-dad in jail?

absolutely agree. everyone grieves differently, but there are no pleas for her return, there are no tearful videos being shown on the news begging anyone with information to come forward. it's not normal.

Wait...if you were on Battlefield and wanted to get to Ballahack there is a road there. It was 168 before the 4 lane opened up on the NC side. There used to be a 7-11 on that road, but I'm pretty sure it's all but abandoned by now. That road...the one the 7-11 was on..I think that road might literally lead to nowhere at this point???? Some one tell me you know what I'm talking about???

Yeap it's empty now. That was the old road that went to Nags Head, right? You would have gone right past that 7-11. You take a right right there to go down to Ballahack.

Wait...if you were on Battlefield and wanted to get to Ballahack there is a road there. It was 168 before the 4 lane opened up on the NC side. There used to be a 7-11 on that road, but I'm pretty sure it's all but abandoned by now. That road...the one the 7-11 was on..I think that road might literally lead to nowhere at this point???? Some one tell me you know what I'm talking about???

But you have to turn off of Battlefield Blvd to the right onto Cheseapeake Expressway then you turn off of there to get on Old Battlefield Blvd that takes you past that abandoned 7-11. Not sure if he went down far. Do you think this is where he turned around on Old Battlefield and then came back out onto the expressway then turned left onto Battlefield?

Brainstorming Question:

If the text messages in the reported text conversation sent via AJ's phone were not actually composed/sent by AJ...(FTR, I concluded that AJ herself did send them)

Why did the *not AJ* person spend time communicating with JH in the first place?

Tell me your thoughts?

First off, I am a local, and I am extended family in an odd way. Essentially, my husband used to be married to the "Amber" from Zach's earlier blog posts. And all of us have remained very close for the benefit of the kids. Zach can confirm this. I have spent many days with AJ's two younger sisters, along with me and my hubby's 4 kids, (along with dinners with Zach and crew at the grandparents home) Our second oldest is best friends and an "almost-sister" to Zach's oldest biological daughter. I've been following this case from the beginning, providing info to Amber to be relayed to Zach as I saw it posted. That being said, I believe that I may have only met Anjelica once over the course of the last 6 years or so, therefore I cannot speak to her character, but I have heard nothing but incredible things about this girl. I am also privy to quite a bit of information via my step-daughters that spend a WHOLE lot of time with Zach's biological girls... but it is not my place to disclose anything that I have been told. I'm sure Zach will share those in his own time. Zach, please know that Chris and I are thinking about you all, and if there is anything that we can do to help in any way, please let us know. I am going to print out copies of your flyer and hand them out to our customers, and hopefully someone, somewhere, will have some kind of information that will lead to AJ's safe return.

With that said, and without disclosing any sensitive information, my posts here will only be from a point of view regarding things that I have read here on web sleuths, as well as MSM. And, in that mindset, I just can't get past the fact that WH does not reveal this "so called" meeting with AJ until days and days later, but yet, there is no camera footage of this even happening. It seems to me, as an outsider, that the meeting never happened, which is why it wasn't told immediately, but after LE discovered that he had been late to return to work, he had to come up with something. I want to believe that the man had nothing to do with her disappearance, and that he is covering his own tail, because he knows that it will look bad (especially with his history) but I just can't get past the habits of a habitual offender with the same patterns.

people do grieve differently. but there are no pleas for people with information to come forward, no begging for her safe return....

I don't want to be a fly in the ointment here, but JH is a victim here and this whole thing about the ESPN video is becoming a pretty victim-unfriendly discussion. Just sayin'...

I'm just another local that has been reading posts here for a while. This is my first post....so I hope I'm doing this right! Has anyone considered AJ's biological father? Where is he? Since AJ is 18, could they have recently reconnected?

No. They're posting flyers for her too, and seem pretty broke up, as far as I could tell.

I'm just another local that has been reading posts here for a while. This is my first post....so I hope I'm doing this right! Has anyone considered AJ's biological father? Where is he? Since AJ is 18, could they have recently reconnected?

No, they are posting flyers and looking for her, too.

Can someone please explain to me how the 4 obstruction of justice charges relate to (according to WH) 4 different people? Why would obstruction of justice charges relate directly to other individuals? I'm not getting it??

He was witness tampering. He was feeding them what to tell LE. He got arrested after they finally 'fessed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773