VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm convinced I'm onto something here...

1Watcher's fantastic first post has convinced me to share my thoughts.

We've all pretty much gathered that WH has a distinct way of speaking. And, I think, we are in general agreement that there are bits of truth to be found hidden in what he's saying. He's so far proven that the most suspicious moments of his speech are the moments when he says something that seems to be entirely out of place, or when he corrects himself abruptedly. You're all good at picking up on it - we've called out his most telling moments quite succesfully.

Anyway, I think that this bit could be big... WH talking about the Battlefield Search...

We found some socks, a couple of clothing, items it wasn’t... it wasn’t a lot of clothes items like that person had said there were. But, uh, also the person that came out, a person came out of a house and I had spoken with them and the cops spoke with them, I do believe. I asked him had he seen anything lately, any vehicles suspicious... whatever, hunting, fishing, whatever... I don’t think there's any water out there but it’s the woods, you know? He said no he didn’t see anything, nobody’s been out there, but there’s a lot of trash down the street - a lot of clothes down the street for the last week or so.

This was immediately alarming to me. This is a classic WH moment - why, midstory, did he cut himself off to clarify to the reporter that people don't actually go fishing in that area? There are a ton of moments in this interview where we could have used some more clarifying info from WH.

The specific kind of outdoor recreational sporting activities that locals do isn't relevant to the public.

It is relevant to WH, though, if he's trying to keep from incriminating himself. So, anyway, when I read that I was offput... then 1Watcher posted this, which made me feel like my hunch is definitely supported.

Something that WH said in the "jailhouse rock" interview....I believe it was on page 16.....he didn't think there was any water around the area where the clothing was found. I don't understand how he could have been driving and turning around and searching that area on a tip....and not have seen the bodies of water. I own a home on Gallbush Rd, about 1/4 mile from the search area and the area that they searched has many bodies of water around it on both sides of the road. There is a great deal of fishing that goes on in those waters and many little tributaries running all through that area. If you want to find a spot to fish all by yourself....it's entirely possible.

So, there are tons of bodies of water where people fish nearby. WH is just plain wrong. I don't want to say that he's lying because I guess it's possible that he just isn't familiar with the area too well. He said they were driving around aimlessly for hours, but they were in the dark. But if he was intentionally lying and not just unaware, he went out of his way to make people think that there weren't bodies of water nearby. That's huge.

A third piece to the puzzle - As per the mods, I can direct you to look at the next piece of supporting evidence, but it cannot be discussed here. The above two points are open season - I'm going to set the stage for the third and show y'all what I'm talking about if you aren't aware, but don't discuss this bit further. Hopefully this is ok!

If you go to the #bringAJhome and #Hadsell feeds on Twitter and scroll a bit down the page to tweets made on March 23rd, you'll see that someone has shared a screencap taken from Wesley's fbook page. It is dated March 18th, which is Wednesday. On Thursday the 19th, clothes were found and the search began.

Nothing more can be discussed on that here, but, hopefully some of y'all see where I think this connection is. I'm gonna go back and read what y'all were saying about licenses and whatnot.

We've all pretty much gathered that WH has a distinct way of speaking. And, I think, we are in general agreement that there are bits of truth to be found hidden in what he's saying. He's so far proven that the most suspicious moments of his speech are the moments when he says something that seems to be entirely out of place, or when he corrects himself abruptedly. You're all good at picking up on it - we've called out his most telling moments quite succesfully.

Anyway, I think that this bit could be big... WH talking about the Battlefield Search...

This was immediately alarming to me. This is a classic WH moment - why, midstory, did he cut himself off to clarify to the reporter that people don't actually go fishing in that area? There are a ton of moments in this interview where we could have used some more clarifying info from WH.

The specific kind of outdoor recreational sporting activities that locals do isn't relevant to the public.

It is relevant to WH, though, if he's trying to keep from incriminating himself. So, anyway, when I read that I was offput... then 1Watcher posted this, which made me feel like my hunch is definitely supported.

So, there are tons of bodies of water where people fish nearby. WH is just plain wrong. I don't want to say that he's lying because I guess it's possible that he just isn't familiar with the area too well. He said they were driving around aimlessly for hours, but they were in the dark. But if he was intentionally lying and not just unaware, he went out of his way to make people think that there weren't bodies of water nearby. That's huge.

A third piece to the puzzle - As per the mods, I can direct you to look at the next piece of supporting evidence, but it cannot be discussed here. The above two points are open season - I'm going to set the stage for the third and show y'all what I'm talking about if you aren't aware, but don't discuss this bit further. Hopefully this is ok!

If you go to the #bringAJhome and #Hadsell feeds on Twitter and scroll a bit down the page to tweets made on March 23rd, you'll see that someone has shared a screencap taken from Wesley's fbook page. It is dated March 18th, which is Wednesday. On Thursday the 19th, clothes were found and the search began.

Nothing more can be discussed on that here, but, hopefully some of y'all see where I think this connection is. I'm gonna go back and read what y'all were saying about licenses and whatnot.
Those dates line up perfectly for him to plant evidence . Even when I googled the search area I first noticed the amount of water in that area. There's no way he couldn't of noticed that

Ohhh I never thought about that PA meaning Princess Anne. I don't live in that area but I'm sure a local could verify is they use that term.

She mentions further down in the post this "I over heard two guys saying she's in PA"
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

I actually think she did mean PA for Pennsylvania because she spelled out the other roads she mentioned and she spelled out Chesapeake but used abbreviation for Nc (NC North Carolina).

Good post!
Just jumping off your post, could it have been cut up by someone and thrown in the trash or a bag of clothes or something else and it accidentally fell out along the perp's path?

I agree with you, Mahmoo - this bothered me, too. It was planted, even had the name showing... not how I cut my AEX.

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.

Agree wholeheartedly. Never heard anything referred to as PA except the school. Princess Anne Rd starts and stops a number of times throughout VA Beach and Norfolk. This is because this area was carved out of farmland and roads with different names connected as farmland was bought up and converted to housing develoments. The same reason Halprin Dr. changes to Johnstons Rd after you cross Little Creek Rd.

Quote from previous thread #6:

I have a daughter in college and she wouldn't dream of cutting up her beloved debit card (unless maybe we quit funding it). IF though, there was some reason it needed to be destroyed, I highly doubt she'd cut it up and throw it out on road. She would cut it and dispose of it in a trash receptacle and I imagine AJ would have done the same thing more than likely. It's hard to imagine a perpetrator would have cutting up a victim's credit card at the forefront of their mind as well as leaving the pieces so close to victim's home. I strongly feel the credit card "evidence" was definitely staged.

Of course it was staged. If you cut up your credit card, you would first cut it in half along the short side, and thereby be sure to cut your name in half. You wouldn't cut it in half down the length of the card. It's harder to do and pointless unless you were deliberately preserving the name.

So does anyone know about what time the cab driver thinks he may have picked up AJ and the three other people ?

Is it at all possible that around 2pm AJ could have been picked up at her house by someone(s) driving the white car? Where she willingly left bringing an over night bag?

Could she have then left her coat somewhere and then later have been seen by this taxi driver. And maybe she sent the text messages to her mother, but her mother did not think they were from her because she had been drugged or something ?

The taxi driver did say one of the girls was high on something.

Just a thought.

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.

Yeah I saw that on Google maps. I was like everything's PA. LOL. I was just wondering if someone would refer to it as an area.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Anne,_Virginia

So does anyone know about what time the cab driver thinks he may have picked up AJ and the three other people ?

Is it at all possible that around 2pm AJ could have been picked up at her house by someone(s) driving the white car? Where she willingly left bringing an over night bag?

Could she have then left her coat somewhere and then later have been seen by this taxi driver. And maybe she sent the text messages to her mother, but her mother did not think they were from her because she had been drugged or something ?

The taxi driver did say one of the girls was high on something.

Just a thought.

Apparently the cab driver had thought she had seen AJ a bunch of times, even before she went missing so I believe she was discredited because she also kept coming up with different stories.

Am with you, that credit card bothered me from day one, because I know how I get rid of mine - her entire name was left on it? Could you be more juvenile? I think WH has always wanted AJ to like him, like fall in love with him. He is delusional on top of what monet said, all of which I agree with, too. WS'ers rock.

BBM

exactly. The whole point of breaking up the card is to destroy the name and card number. What would be the point of 'breaking it up' and leaving the name in one piece and disposing of it on the street. Other than using it to plant evidence as a decoy, i can't think of any reason.

Can someone please explain to me how the 4 obstruction of justice charges relate to (according to WH) 4 different people? Why would obstruction of justice charges relate directly to other individuals? I'm not getting it??

Hey guys, this is my 2nd post. Thank you so much to the person who spent ages transcribing the interview. I started working late last night on statement analysis of WH's words, but it was exhausting emotionally. I want to do more but need to clean my kitchen before hubby comes home ;-) I just am so worried for AJ. If you read this link you'll find out what statement analysis is: http://www.lsiscan.com/id33.htm

From Wikipedia:"Statement analysis, also called investigative discourse analysis, and scientific content analysis (SCAN) is a technique for analyzing the words people use. Proponents claim this technique can be used to detect concealed information, missing information, and whether the information that person has provided is true or false.[1][2][3]"

"Sapir says that a fundamental principle of statement analysis is that "denying guilt is not the same as denying the act. When one says 'I am not guilty' or 'I am innocent,' they are not denying the act; they are only denying guilt." Sapir claims that it is almost impossible for a guilty person to say "I didn't do it." He asserts that guilty people tend to speak in even greater circumlocutions by saying things like "I had nothing to do with it" or "I am not involved in that."[1][2]

Proponents say statement analysis has proven highly effective as a police interrogation technique."

WH has at no point issued a reliable denial. Lying causes stress, so people try to tell as much truth as they can, while leaving out details. The truth however leaks out. The rule, according to Peter from http://.blogspot.com/, we only believe what someone tells us. No more, no less. Our brains are programmed to interpret what people say, so frequently we believe someone had claimed they "didn't do it" when they did not say that. Saying "I would never" instead of "did not" often indicates a person is being deceptive. In order to avoid the stress, the brain in the milliseconds it takes to process the info and speak chooses the most truth they can get away with saying. Either answering yes or no, or parroting back the interviewers language helps reduce the stress of lying. Like WH did when specifically asked if he did something to AJ...

I'm going to post what I've done so far after I figure out the formatting. I saved a copy on Google docs & have been editing it.

ANYONE who has lived (or in WH's case has been in trouble )in Kill Devil Hills and now resides in Norfolk, knows their way to NC. HE KNOWS BATTLEFIELD BLVD and the SURROUNDING AREA!! It is the way locals get to NC. HE KNOWS THERE IS WATER AND FISHING SPOTS EVERYWHERE. He knows it is a woody, swampy area. MOO, the guilt is eating him up. He wants AJ found. I initially thought the slip ups were out of stupidity. I am beginning to think his subconscious is propelling the truth forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand