VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the $200, WH could have paid a woman who resembled AJ from a distance to drive the truck to and from the house. This could explain the times and the eye witness statement about her "driving with purpose" and the white car following a minute behind.

That is a very good point about the moving of the truck to block the view to the van if he knows smokey neighbor always comes out to smoke. Who knows what side smokey neighbor lives on. But he most likely would have had to do all that in the morning or something happened in the morning. He hid her somewhere in the house in case maybe JH came back. (still don't know if she works away from the house) He has to go back at lunchtime to clean up.

But what about her being seen in the truck. I having a hard time getting past this.

Just posted a hypothesis.

It is important to point out that arguement was crafted by his attorney. Nonetheless, for the first time it provides insight into the potential "why" behind the issue at hand.

I thought about that too.

It does verify my thoughts on the felonious restraint charge that it was an underage girlfriend

Ohhh I never thought about that PA meaning Princess Anne. I don't live in that area but I'm sure a local could verify is they use that term.

She mentions further down in the post this "I over heard two guys saying she's in PA"
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

Born and raised. Going to sound crazy but for Princess Anne High School I would/might say PA.

Princess Anne Road I would not. Never heard anyone refer to it that way. It is a pretty long, major road. I would say take Princess Anne.

Hope that helps.

It is important to point out that arguement was crafted by his attorney. Nonetheless, for the first time it provides insight into the potential "why" behind the issue at hand.

I took that into consideration, but there would have still had to have been a psych eval. Of course, nothing to say you can't buy that, but it does fit.

Ohhh I never thought about that PA meaning Princess Anne. I don't live in that area but I'm sure a local could verify is they use that term.

She mentions further down in the post this "I over heard two guys saying she's in PA"
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.

Yes she does! Beautiful, smart, athletic, compassionate, loyal...I mean, just a a remarkable young woman all the way around.

I just read somewhere that she is a role model for the neighborhood kids. Athletic, bright, kind and generous. Exactly what I see in her eyes.

I'm just another local that has been reading posts here for a while. This is my first post....so I hope I'm doing this right! Has anyone considered AJ's biological father? Where is he? Since AJ is 18, could they have recently reconnected?

Something that WH said in the "jailhouse rock" interview....I believe it was on page 16.....he didn't think there was any water around the area where the clothing was found. I don't understand how he could have been driving and turning around and searching that area on a tip....and not have seen the bodies of water. I own a home on Gallbush Rd, about 1/4 mile from the search area and the area that they searched has many bodies of water around it on both sides of the road. There is a great deal of fishing that goes on in those waters and many little tributaries running all through that area. If you want to find a spot to fish all by yourself....it's entirely possible.

I can't believe we are on Thread #7. I've followed the Heather Elvis, Hannah Graham, Alexis Murphy and Sierra Lamar cases and they covered several threads. But this one is local. I just knew in the beginning AJ would be off someplace and this would be over in 2-3 days. I can't believe this and it is so close to where I live.

I'm just another local that has been reading posts here for a while. This is my first post....so I hope I'm doing this right! Has anyone considered AJ's biological father? Where is he? Since AJ is 18, could they have recently reconnected?

Something that WH said in the "jailhouse rock" interview....I believe it was on page 16.....he didn't think there was any water around the area where the clothing was found. I don't understand how he could have been driving and turning around and searching that area on a tip....and not have seen the bodies of water. I own a home on Gallbush Rd, about 1/4 mile from the search area and the area that they searched has many bodies of water around it on both sides of the road. There is a great deal of fishing that goes on in those waters and many little tributaries running all through that area. If you want to find a spot to fish all by yourself....it's entirely possible.

Welcome!

And...he's a liar.

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.

Oh crap, Princess Anne never occurred to me either! I live very close to that road and it does become very rural. Isn't that another way to get to NC?

Oh crap, Princess Anne never occurred to me either! I live very close to that road and it does become very rural. Isn't that another way to get to NC?

I bring it up bc my son is in high school very nearby and he refers to Princess Anne as PA. Like when they play sports against them etc.

Quote from previous thread #6:

I have a daughter in college and she wouldn't dream of cutting up her beloved debit card (unless maybe we quit funding it). IF though, there was some reason it needed to be destroyed, I highly doubt she'd cut it up and throw it out on road. She would cut it and dispose of it in a trash receptacle and I imagine AJ would have done the same thing more than likely. It's hard to imagine a perpetrator would have cutting up a victim's credit card at the forefront of their mind as well as leaving the pieces so close to victim's home. I strongly feel the credit card "evidence" was definitely staged.

Good post!
Just jumping off your post, could it have been cut up by someone and thrown in the trash or a bag of clothes or something else and it accidentally fell out along the perp's path?

There is NO reason for her credit card to be cut up and tossed out into the street except to make it look like a robbery/abduction. The fact that her full name was left visible on a piece of the card tells us that someone wanted to be sure that whoever found this card knew that it was AJ's. It was a set up...plain and simple.

And no, I don't think it was done by this kid. (Let's not forget that this kid didn't organize the search...didn't decide WHERE to search...that was Wes.)

It's not a coincidence that WH tells us he met AJ that afternoon and gave her $200. And I don't think it's a coincidence that there's no video of him meeting AJ that afternoon at said gas station.

MOO

I think WH THOUGHT that if he told the police he was at the gas station, the gas station was close enough to his hotel that they would think the pings came from the gas station and not the hotel. Little does WH know just how accurate cellular GPS is... JMO

He suffers from manic depressive disorder. Interesting.

Yeah and after doing that reading, IMO it seems that he might have thought he was making decisions where he might have thought he meant well or in his mind was doing the right thing they just weren't legally. With that in mind...maybe he actually though that what he did by breaking in that kids house he was doing the right thing and his impulse control just isn't there. So with that in mind, I haven't ruled out the other possibility of her going with someone else.

Ugh thread 7 and no sign of AJ, where are you?

So the threads have been moving fast so I may have missed it, but I believe someone had requested info from LE and it was going to take 5 days. Did that ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove