VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought of this myself so nope not going to tear it apart. But in order for him to not pummel those kids he would have had to have some part in it so you're right like he bought them the alcohol or whatever.

I am going back to the taxi driver thing.What she says in there somehow the clues are found in similar places that she mentions. The hotel locations/areas are so close to his. The Chesapeake/NC border. I can't help but think maybe someone is seeing these tips/leads and setting up something. These are her comments. I am going to link the FB page since it's a news website but not link the poster's name. But if falls right under the first persons comments and replies. https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

"I drive taxi and she looks like the same little girl that got in with two guys n a girl she obviously was high outta her brain the other girl was saying you should have never gave that to her now what the guy was using bad language he got near shore and pleasure house rd I dropped them off at hotel on shore dr close to ocean ave I over heard them say something about PA the other guy lives all the way out Chesapeake he said something about close to Nc border in the boonies the other girl I don't know much about she was crying the whole time but I can't be for sure if it was her but it sure looks like her wow"

I agree with you Hey-Deb. Did the same research. I wondered who knows who etc. I think PA is Princess Anne not Pennsylvania dont you? Same thing with the other entry.

Okay so lets just pretend WH did do it. Let's just pretend. Any idea how he would get her out of the house? I am believing the kid did see her in her truck going and coming back. Might not be the right time or a little off on the time maybe it was the lunch time meeting. How would he get her out of the house and back to work? Where would he hide her in the mean time?

JMO - Mom is not on TV because she is not willing to open any door for what goes on in her house to be scrutinized. She's got something to hide... and it's not about AJ.

That's my feeling, too - she's not being forthcoming at all.

Could explain why his speech patterns are so off and explain the B&E charge . people with bipolar often engage in risky behavior

I have thought of this myself so nope not going to tear it apart. But in order for him to not pummel those kids he would have had to have some part in it so you're right like he bought them the alcohol or whatever.

I am going back to the taxi driver thing.What she says in there somehow the clues are found in similar places that she mentions. The hotel locations/areas are so close to his. The Chesapeake/NC border. I can't help but think maybe someone is seeing these tips/leads and setting up something. These are her comments. I am going to link the FB page since it's a news website but not link the poster's name. But if falls right under the first persons comments and replies. https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

[modsnip]

I am a local. At first I was thinking "PA" as in Pennsylvania like everyone else. But maybe taxi cab driver was meaning "PA" as in Princess Anne in Virginia Beach?

Bi polar disorder previously known as manic depressive disorder http://www.loudounfriends.org/default.asp?contentID=107#bipolar

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

Hmmmm.

There is NO reason for her credit card to be cut up and tossed out into the street except to make it look like a robbery/abduction. The fact that her full name was left visible on a piece of the card tells us that someone wanted to be sure that whoever found this card knew that it was AJ's. It was a set up...plain and simple.

And no, I don't think it was done by this kid. (Let's not forget that this kid didn't organize the search...didn't decide WHERE to search...that was Wes.)

It's not a coincidence that WH tells us he met AJ that afternoon and gave her $200. And I don't think it's a coincidence that there's no video of him meeting AJ that afternoon at said gas station.

MOO

Am with you, that credit card bothered me from day one, because I know how I get rid of mine - her entire name was left on it? Could you be more juvenile? I think WH has always wanted AJ to like him, like fall in love with him. He is delusional on top of what monet said, all of which I agree with, too. WS'ers rock.

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

Hmmmm.
This says a lot about WH imo

I agree with you Hey-Deb. Did the same research. I wondered who knows who etc. I think PA is Princess Anne not Pennsylvania dont you? Same thing with the other entry.

Ohhh I never thought about that PA meaning Princess Anne. I don't live in that area but I'm sure a local could verify is they use that term.

She mentions further down in the post this "I over heard two guys saying she's in PA"
https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

I wish we could too. We're not hearing from anyone. I can only come to some conclusions that people DO feel intimated by the situation or people close to AJ and are not coming forward. They feel so loyal to the family that they are afraid to go against them, or are afraid that what they say could risk the integrity of the case.

Obviously, 4 people knew about Wes's B&E and also 2 of AJ's friends were with him when he found the clothing in Chesapeake. They are very loyal to that family.

I think they are very loyal to AJ. I think we can all see why, she seems like a pretty awesome person.

Some interesting stuff in that... Also no mention that his wife was there against her will when he robbed the bank.

It is important to point out that arguement was crafted by his attorney. Nonetheless, for the first time it provides insight into the potential "why" behind the issue at hand.

hi everyone, just got approved to post. I am a long, long time lurker but was a little intimidated to join and post all these years i've been lurking. You all are so good at what you do here and i've always been so impressed. This case brought me out of hiding.

I'm sick with all i've read about wh.

A couple points:
Wh is a sociopath, no doubt.
I fear for aj.
I don't know how anyone could possibly stand to be around wh for more than 5 minutes.
I have never seen anyone say and do the things he has done to the extent that has been documented so far.
He is completely arrogant to place himself as the contact person on her missing poster rather than le, unbelievable!
I view jh as a victim and pray for her and zach.
He is in jail and thank god for that, hopefully he stays there and no other members of that family can be victimized by him.

welcome!

A thought just occurred to me. It may have already been mentioned in the last thread but I'm still trying to catch up.

I'm hoping LE has searched his work van too. It's quite possible WH did gain access to the house and there was an alteration between him and AJ. He would have to clean up if there was any blood spatter (sorry Zach) which would explain "the cleaning but left in a hurry" statement. The reason for the truck to be parked on the other side of the driveway is because WH moved it there himself in order to back his work van in. That would obstruct the view from one direction.

If there were prying in the opposite direction, he could have used a duffle bag (military issue???) to transport an unconscious AJ out of the house without attracting to much attention. If he was seen, and I am giving him too much credit, he could say that he was retrieving some of his belongings.

That is a very good point about the moving of the truck to block the view to the van if he knows smokey neighbor always comes out to smoke. Who knows what side smokey neighbor lives on. But he most likely would have had to do all that in the morning or something happened in the morning. He hid her somewhere in the house in case maybe JH came back. (still don't know if she works away from the house) He has to go back at lunchtime to clean up.

But what about her being seen in the truck. I having a hard time getting past this.

I think they are very loyal to AJ. I think we can all see why, she seems like a pretty awesome person.

Yes she does! Beautiful, smart, athletic, compassionate, loyal...I mean, just a a remarkable young woman all the way around.

Zach, don't name names but do you know if she knows anyone that lives near Princess Anne area? Yes or no would work.

Anybody got the Jail House interview transcript handy? Help a tired girl with a headache out and post a link please?

I'm a little overwhelmed, too. Went out for a big meal and libations - however, even if I don't catch up tonight, I know how I feel and my heart breaks for the people who loved AJ. Sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove