VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me how the 4 obstruction of justice charges relate to (according to WH) 4 different people? Why would obstruction of justice charges relate directly to other individuals? I'm not getting it??

He was witness tampering. The four friends of AJ's that have been hanging at the house were covering for him, and who knows what else. He got arrested after they (or someone) finally quit lying for him.

I don't want to be a fly in the ointment here, but JH is a victim here and this whole thing about the ESPN video is becoming a pretty victim-unfriendly discussion. Just sayin'...

Yeah you're right. That's true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brainstorming Question:

If the text messages in the reported text conversation sent via AJ's phone were not actually composed/sent by AJ...(FTR, I concluded that AJ herself did send them)

Why did the *not AJ* person spend time communicating with JH in the first place?

Tell me your thoughts?

Maybe to buy some time for themselves to hide evidence. I wouldnt imagine in a stranger abduction it would go that far but thats just my thought.

ANYONE who has lived (or in WH's case has been in trouble )in Kill Devil Hills and now resides in Norfolk, knows their way to NC. HE KNOWS BATTLEFIELD BLVD and the SURROUNDING AREA!! It is the way locals get to NC. HE KNOWS THERE IS WATER AND FISHING SPOTS EVERYWHERE. He knows it is a woody, swampy area. MOO, the guilt is eating him up. He wants AJ found. I initially thought the slip ups were out of stupidity. I am beginning to think his subconscious is propelling the truth forward.

I absolutely agree, I have always thought " why oh why does he get himself so involved with "finding evidence" and talking so much when he could/should have tried to lie low? I think WH does want AJ found.

I think it's possible AJ's mother has been asked to stay quiet so that WH will continue to talk himself into a corner.

MOO

Brainstorming Question:

If the text messages during the described "text conversation" between JH and AJ's phone were not actually composed/sent by AJ, why would someone spend their time sending those messages to JH?

(I, actually think that AJ did send those text messages but many feel she did not.)

So, I'm really interested in brainstorming the opposite of my conclusion.

Those dates line up perfectly for him to plant evidence . Even when I googled the search area I first noticed the amount of water in that area. There's no way he couldn't of noticed that

And I don't think that is lost on the detectives because they apparently told him they were expecting him to suddenly 'stumble' upon her body and say he found it too. And I don't think they wanted that to happen. It would taint the evidence totally.

And I don't think that is lost on the detectives because they apparently told him they were expecting him to suddenly 'stumble' upon her body and say he found it too. And I don't think they wanted that to happen. It would taint the evidence totally.
Very true . They may have decided that there best chance at a conviction would be to put WH away before he damages any other scenes

Brainstorming Question:

If the text messages during the described "text conversation" between JH and AJ's phone were not actually composed/sent by AJ, why would someone spend their time sending those messages to JH?

(I, actually think they AJ did send those text messages but many feel she did not.)

I don't think a random kidnapper would bother texting an entire conversation. But I do believe that someone who was closely involved in the family and wanted to mess with JH's head would do so.

If their motive was partially to get back at JH for their perceived slights and unfair treatment, then texting pretending to be her daughter would be gratifying and downright fun. JMO

Brainstorming Question:

(I, actually think that AJ did send those text messages but many feel she did not.)

IMO, there are a few reasons I can think of as to why someone would pretend to be AJ and text JH;
1) to bide time, in other words, make it appear to JH/mom that AJ is okay, no action needed basically
2) the person texting pretending to be AJ has a sick, warped, twisted mind, and was basically toying/stringing JH along. In other words, playing games
3) the person texting pretending to be AJ simply wanted to see what JH's reaction to the texts would be. For example, angry, upset that AJ hasn't come home
4) the person texting pretending to be AJ was feeling JH out, possibly to see if she was worried, worried enough to call LE and report her missing and/or beg her to come home, etc
5) maybe the person texting JH from AJ's phone was curious to see if JH would mention their name. For example, say WH is texting from AJ's phone, maybe WH is waiting for JH to say something along the lines of (for example) Hey AJ, if you don't want to come home and don't want to tell me why you don't want to come home, why don't you call or text WH and see what he recommends or what he has to say etc
6) or all of the above

First off, I am a local, and I am extended family in an odd way. Essentially, my husband used to be married to the "Amber" from Zach's earlier blog posts. And all of us have remained very close for the benefit of the kids. Zach can confirm this. I have spent many days with AJ's two younger sisters, along with me and my hubby's 4 kids, (along with dinners with Zach and crew at the grandparents home) Our second oldest is best friends and an "almost-sister" to Zach's oldest biological daughter. I've been following this case from the beginning, providing info to Amber to be relayed to Zach as I saw it posted. That being said, I believe that I may have only met Anjelica once over the course of the last 6 years or so, therefore I cannot speak to her character, but I have heard nothing but incredible things about this girl. I am also privy to quite a bit of information via my step-daughters that spend a WHOLE lot of time with Zach's biological girls... but it is not my place to disclose anything that I have been told. I'm sure Zach will share those in his own time. Zach, please know that Chris and I are thinking about you all, and if there is anything that we can do to help in any way, please let us know. I am going to print out copies of your flyer and hand them out to our customers, and hopefully someone, somewhere, will have some kind of information that will lead to AJ's safe return.

With that said, and without disclosing any sensitive information, my posts here will only be from a point of view regarding things that I have read here on web sleuths, as well as MSM. And, in that mindset, I just can't get past the fact that WH does not reveal this "so called" meeting with AJ until days and days later, but yet, there is no camera footage of this even happening. It seems to me, as an outsider, that the meeting never happened, which is why it wasn't told immediately, but after LE discovered that he had been late to return to work, he had to come up with something. I want to believe that the man had nothing to do with her disappearance, and that he is covering his own tail, because he knows that it will look bad (especially with his history) but I just can't get past the habits of a habitual offender with the same patterns.

:welcome6:

And there's also the "story" of giving AJ $200 at this suddenly remembered meeting (which never happened), and then him organizing and directing the search where her cut up debit card (complete with a piece containing her full name!) just happens to be found. Sounds a lot like panic followed by a poorly planned robbery/abduction set up, doesn't it? Breaking into a kid's house and finding "evidence", which he admits to moving in order to help "bring the evidence to light".... set up? I'm going with a resounding "YES!".

JMO

So if it was Wes that did it, how? When? Who was driving her truck back and forth? Never mind motive it's the when and where he'd hide her all between working that day.

So if it was Wes that did it, how? When? Who was driving her truck back and forth? Never mind motive it's the when and where he'd hide her all between working that day.

I'm not convinced that she didn't go with him willingly. But let's say he abducted her from the house. He had 70 rounds of ammo on him...you think he might have at some point had a gun to go along with all that ammo? And AJ wouldn't have had to let him in, he had a key (according to him). Maybe he just walks right in, puts a gun in her back and says, "Walk to my work truck." When? Probably between 12:15 and 1:30? Or maybe in the morning when he drops the truck off at the house. Where does he keep or hide her? His hotel room. Who has a key except for him? Who's going to stumble upon her before he gets back? No one.

I'm not convinced that she didn't go with him willingly. But let's say he abducted her from the house. He had 70 rounds of ammo on him...you think he might have at some point had a gun to go along with all that ammo? And AJ wouldn't have had to let him in, he had a key (according to him). Maybe he just walks right in, puts a gun in her back and says, "Walk to my work truck." When? Probably between 12:15 and 1:30? Or maybe in the morning when he drops the truck off at the house. Where does he keep or hide her? His hotel room. Who has a key except for him? Who's going to stumble upon her before he gets back? No one.

I can see that at gun point takes her in the van. Tapes her mouth zip ties hands to keep her imobile and either gets her to hotel or the storage facility. Possibly date rape drugs her to knock her out. In the sorage unit no one would stumble on her like the hotel room would. But what about her being spotted driving the truck? Could it have been JH driving it and why? Also usually those types of workers start work pretty early so he might have had to be at work before JH ever left which only leaves lunch time.

Attachments

• Hadsell   Virginia Pilot video  .jpg
    Hadsell Virginia Pilot video .jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 256
I want to hear Wes's ' theory.' Did that follow up interview ever get posted? :rolleyes:

Not that I can see but we'll all be on a mission now.

I know. Can hardly wait to hear his 'theory.' Let me guess. Her 'inappropriate' friend, C, took her against her will, stashed her in Chesapeake area. But first he cut up her credit card and sprinkled it around the neighborhood, and balled up her jacket and put it under his couch cushions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords