VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

The jacket angle does make sense Zach, bc in the original interview Wes gave with CH, he said he interrupted the police about what they were saying re the jacket. They may have been trying to say it's not the right type of jacket. But he was so hard-headed and belligerent he missed the whole thing. I'm not sure about the rest.

My hinky meter blew up so bad there's a neighborhood power outage. When was the last time AJ was seen by someone outside of the family home?

Keeping in mind that Zach's kids saw her that morning at 7am before going to school. I do believe his kids.

OMG locals watch the news NOW news channel 3 !! Jennifer Hadsell was on the news going off on reporters or people!! Yelling for them to leave now.

By the time my phone loaded it all I saw was the missing flyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer Hadsell on the news telling news channel 3 to get out there. She's called the cops on the tv crew.

The hotel is a 5 story building with balconies for each room I believe u have to enter a door to be able to get to the floors.

In the back of the main building they have more rooms. Motel style

You should add that to your siggie. :laughing:

Thanks Momoffourboys! That's funny.

How can I get those little emoticons to come up? When I click on "Reply With Quote," I don't see those anywhere? TIA

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

The above statements are NOT known facts. We are not certain that she really left her home around 2pm. We are not certain that the text to her sis was from AJ. We are not certain where Wes was at 2 pm. His job gives him freedom to come and go, We do not know who sent the other trxts to her family.

And even though he was not named as a suspect, he was interrogated for 15 hrs and accused of being the killer. So that seems like he is a POI , to me.

I think others are silent because they are afraid of Wes. JMO

Jennifer Hadsell on the news telling news channel 3 to get out there. She's called the cops on the tv crew.

I want to pity her--look what she's been through--but WTH?

I am baffled by the behavior of many of the people closest to this case (including some I can't talk about whose remarks I've seen elsewhere). I could chalk it up to some combo of stress, stupidity, and hyperaggressive personalities, but even that doesn't cover it.

I can't picture the AJ I'm hearing about in this group of people. She doesn't seem like much of a drama queen.

Meanwhile, I'm still willing to believe WH did not do her harm, at least not in terms of her disappearance, but what a character...even if he had the best intentions, I think his need for control and his bizarre approach to creating scenarios have gotten in the way in a BIG way.

I agree. No conclusions have been made, and nothing in this case makes a lick of sense, but I'm sure it's something simple.

I think everyone needs to move on from wh criminal past and move on to some other suspects, and try to figure out where AJ is at.

Ibiz, no disrespect intended and with all due respect, could you please lead us in the direction you'd like us to explore? For example, tell us your thoughts, if you would please.

No connection other then reading your post. I just think you guys are coming across more like a lynch mob then web detectives. I'm just saying let's spread out and checking some other avenues here. Like what kind of friends does she roll with, and who are they, and whats their input?

Are you aware that it is against TOS on WS to sleuth people not named by LE or in MSM as POI's and/or not named directly as being integral to the case?

Doing so could put many people's lives at risk... And/or harm their reputation... And/or muddy the investigation... Especially if they are NOT at fault in any way... And we discuss them not knowing the real connection?

Just thought I would help you with WS rules... Which are made for the reason of keeping this a legitimate website....

JMO...

All I can think is that JH is overwhelmed with critisium about WH. But even then her # one concern should still be bringing AJ home. I'm just blown away right now.

That to me sounds very possible.

I think wh was taken off the street because he was disrupting the investigation. I think if they thought he was involved then he would still be on the street so he could be watched.

Then why did homicide detectives bother to interrogate him for 15 hours straight if they didn't think he was 'involved'?

Thanks Momoffourboys! That's funny.

How can I get those little emoticons to come up? When I click on "Reply With Quote," I don't see those anywhere? TIA

Look for the yellow smiley face on the toolbar above the reply box.

Ibiz, no disrespect intended and with all due respect, could you please lead us in the direction you'd like us to explore? For example, tell us your thoughts, if you would please.

Had some Ricky Bobby flashbacks when I read this...

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would scream, squawk, yell whatever I had to do to ANYONE that was willing to listen JMO
Me too. I'm not one to say how a person "Should" react, but pushing away reporters seems to indicate that JH is no longer concerned about FINDING AJ.

Maybe that means she already knows where she is? In what circumstance would speaking to media about a missing person be undesirable?

It is as if she is starting to unravel. Maybe it will all unravel soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop