VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can NOT comprehend refusing a local news interview if you are truly concerned about your daughter.

agreed. whether they were or weren't interested in AJ's story right when she disappeared shouldn't matter if they actually care about finding AJ. perception is key here.

So did LE confirm that the jacket found at Texting Dude's house was HER Longwood jacket? It actually had her name on it? If so, I missed that bit.

I'm jumping ahead, maybe someone answered your question already but, No, LE has not confirmed anything regarding the jacket. I don't think they've even confirmed a jacket was found.

To make him look more guilty than he already does....???? :gaah:

I think he was proud of himself - probably high, too. The caption I saw said "Those fish never stood a chance". Chills...

JUST me But Balloon Release ?!? For someone not confirmed gone. Official bringajhome fb

He helped her runaway. The family pressed charges. She said she went willingly. Was forbidden from seeing him by the courts...they snuck and saw each other anyway. She got pregnant...courts dropped the RO, they got married. And then, in 2005 (?), when they were estranged, he kidnapped her a second time. I think this was when the bank robbery occurred.

At least....that's how I recall the events. Others can correct me if I'm mistaken.

I think the underage person had a name beginning with K (it wasn't consistently redacted from that report) and the kidnap victim/wife's name begins with M.

THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
I don't get it!

Me either! No logic to me unless someone knows something.

Two phrases come to mind w/ this cast of characters:
1) Birds of a feather flock together.
2) Thick as thieves.

Bring this young woman home!

ok. It's true that he is the source of ALL of that, other than there were SOMEBODY'S clothes on Battlefield, which police confirmed, but I can't imagine a scenario where he makes all that stuff up, and isn't guilty of something..

Well, I think he is definitely guilty of knowledge. Whether he knows all is another question. He does appear confused and scared at times, but of what who knows. He may have been involved in some other illegal wrangling and the joke is on him. Did he screw someone over big time? Depends what he has been involved with.

OT..

Hugs for those following the Noah Thomas case. So sorry, guys.

I knew balloon releases were bad for the environment, but I didn't know they were illegal. IMO this is more of a memorial type activity/tribute instead of a get the word out activity. But if it makes anyone feel like they are keeping her name and face out there then...

But one might think media interviews would be a great way to keep a missing person's face in people's minds too.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+29.1-556.1

I agree. And while a balloon launch may be emotional and symbolic for people, having the media spread the word seems a lot more effective method to keep a missing person's face in the public eye. I see the news and listen to the radio and check my sm feeds every day, but I've never in my life actually found a balloon from a balloon launch :-(

Is LE still out searching in Chesapeake?

I don't think they are. I really wish they would go back out there. In the general area there are so many places to search. I don't know why they concentrated only on Battlefield. I'm assuming they didnt have any other info besides the clothing WH found.

My hinky meter blew up so bad there's a neighborhood power outage. When was the last time AJ was seen by someone outside of the family home?

I was wondering who all was over the house for the Rousey fight?

One thing I've noticed wrt several parties is a marked lack of maturity (trying to phrase this gently). So, while I can't comprehend a refusal of help, the response is something I do recognize. In MUCH younger people. Specifically, my 12 year old niece.

agreed. whether they were or weren't interested in AJ's story right when she disappeared shouldn't matter if they actually care about finding AJ. perception is key here.

It seems we're back to square one with JH. Don't ask questions just put our fliers up and post her picture on SM. Like we're back to the beginning with her. MOO. :moo:

Don't you know? Balloons are always finding the lost and missing. It's because they have a great vantage point from up in the sky and report back down to LE. J/k I just went to a balloon release for a missing girl, but the mom does interviews every chance she gets and has offered a $50,000 reward. She would do anything to find her daughter. She'd never tear down a flyer with her daughters image on it. Never.

Balloons can't but drones can. Wonder if anyone has thought yet to use drones to look over the swampy area around the house and out in Chesapeake. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach,

In the beginning JH said "I do believe that she is safe."

Explore this.

Talk to *close* friends of AJ.

If there was a plan or any *hint* of a plan one or more of her *close* friends will know. And, one or more of them might not actually know they know about the *hints*.

OMG locals watch the news NOW news channel 3 !! Jennifer Hadsell was on the news going off on reporters or people!! Yelling for them to leave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yedi