VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't tell you what she said because I don't have link to video and that would be rumor or hearsay.
But you've already mentioned it. Why would it be okay to talk about it, but not tell the whole story? If you can't talk about it, you can't talk about it. Period.

The fact is, if you actually viewed something on a television news report, you can mention it, but you also should search for a link, or make it clear which station aired the report so a link can be found later.

Me too. I'm not one to say how a person "Should" react, but pushing away reporters seems to indicate that JH is no longer concerned about FINDING AJ.

Maybe that means she already knows where she is? In what circumstance would speaking to media about a missing person be undesirable?

It is as if she is starting to unravel. Maybe it will all unravel soon.

Maybe the reporters didn't want to talk about AJ but only wanted to talk about WH. If that's the case I can understand her frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look for the yellow smiley face on the toolbar above the reply box.

Thanks Mountain_Kat, but I have no toolbar in my reply box. All I have is in the top left corner it says "Quick Reply." Do I have to change something in settings maybe? Heck, I don't know, I'm not very technical savvy, which is rather obvious now. LOL. Any other suggestions? I appreciate the help and obviously I *need* the help. ugh

ETA: I just figured it out, I went into my settings and clicked on something, LOL! Thanks Kat!! Kudos to you! :happydance:

What would you do if someone broke in to your home, punched your dog, and planted evidence in your couch?

I'd go to the cops immediately and tell them everything. What would you do?

Maybe the reporters didn't want to talk about AJ but only wanted to talk about WH. If that's the case I can understand her frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True enough, but..... If my daughter was missing and I could get my hands on a news microphone, I'd throw anybody and everybody under the freaking bus. PERIOD.

Crap is biodegradable too, but we don't have crap releases for victims. ;)

(Sorry...migraine...makes me snarky and evil).

Thanks for the laugh, Mountain_Kat, we need that every now and then and this post made me literally LOL! :happydance:

All I can think is that JH is overwhelmed with critisium about WH. But even then her # one concern should still be bringing AJ home. I'm just blown away right now.

Again, it sounds like she's standin' by her man. Why doesn't her man just volunteer to take a polygraph. One way or the other, the results could mean "Game Over."

They actually list his room on the warrant at the motel.

Your post about the warrant reminded me. There was a member that put in a request for the missing person's report on AJ. Was there any follow up to that? I don't remember seeing any. I can't remember who the member was, either, just that they were local.

Thanks Mountain_Kat, but I have no toolbar in my reply box. All I have is in the top left corner it says "Quick Reply." Do I have to change something in settings maybe? Heck, I don't know, I'm not very technical savvy, which is rather obvious now. LOL. Any other suggestions? I appreciate the help and obviously I *need* the help. ugh

ETA: I just figured it out, I went into my settings and clicked on something, LOL! Thanks Kat!! Kudos to you! :happydance:

FYI... Additionally... If you know the word that is used for the smilie... You can type that word using colons directly in front and after the word....

Examples:

: cat : :cat:

: puke : :puke:

Hope this helps!...:seeya: : seeya :

But you've already mentioned it. Why would it be okay to talk about it, but not tell the whole story? If you can't talk about it, you can't talk about it. Period.

The fact is, if you actually viewed something on a television news report, you can mention it, but you also should search for a link, or make it clear which station aired the report so a link an be found later.

Sorry Bessie. I know it's MSM but because I couldn't provide a link I didn't know what to do. With that being said. I saw it on WTKR news channel 3.

She is standing on her front porch and a kid was out there with her. She is yelling at the news station saying,

"This is not your situation please respect my family. You have like have 2 minutes to pack it up or I’m calling the cops." She's still screaming but can't hear what she's saying then "Please I’m asking you to leave us alone." On the news they said she did call the NPD on them. This was the same station that just did that interview last night They show Wesley doing an interview and he says "This is about AJ not me, not my wife,not how we did this or that, right or wrong in our past. You know uh and I wish people would remember that. Ever source helps, every picture helps, every channel helps. And I would apologize to my daughter for that. Thank you - that I had - cause that was more selfish more personal than it needed to be.

Sorry I wanted to get word for word what she and he said.

True enough, but..... If my daughter was missing and I could get my hands on a news microphone, I'd throw anybody and everybody under the freaking bus. PERIOD.

Also, it's important to remember that just because the media asks you a question, you do not have to answer it. Politicians do it all the time.
"Mrs. Hadsell, what's your opinion of your husband." "My daughter, AJ, is missing. She was last seen March 2. We have a $3000 ($2500??) reward for any information leading to her being found...." That's it. That's all there is to it.

Me too. I'm not one to say how a person "Should" react, but pushing away reporters seems to indicate that JH is no longer concerned about FINDING AJ.

Maybe that means she already knows where she is? In what circumstance would speaking to media about a missing person be undesirable?

It is as if she is starting to unravel. Maybe it will all unravel soon.

Sadly, I think this means unless ZH and/or Norfolk PD organize some searches we won't be having any searches. Someone mentioned Texas Equusearch. I believe CUE Center for Missing Persons organized searches in the Heather Elvis case. I don't the details on bringing either one in, but I can't see it hurting.

FYI... Additionally... If you know the word that is used for the smilie... You can type that word using colons directly in front and after the word....

Examples:

: cat : :cat:

: puke : :puke:

Hope this helps!...:seeya: : seeya :

Thanks. :seeya: (Sorry to other posters for my not-directly related posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela