VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MamaJay. I understand that it must be frustrating when they ask all about Wes. That is rough. But I still wonder why she allowed him to be the sole spokesman. She must have known his skeletons were going to come tumbling out of the closet at some point?

It is so strange because on the BAJH fb page someone suggested maybe getting a spokesman and they responded that yes they already have one, but certain reporters are ignoring that and appearing at their home.
They have a spokesman??? I haven't seen anyone speaking out about AJ, but I am not local. I have only seen WH speaking out. Who is the spokesman? Have ya'll seen one? Can anyone link to anything this spokesman has said?

I saw that post also.

Thought it was interesting that response also implied that the media would face repercussions.

i think a lot of stuff is coming down on JH and she is about to reach her breaking point.

This case is seriously driving me absolutely nutty. I need to take a break at least until tomorrow. My heart is with AJ, Zach and AJ's sisters and friends right now.

I am sensing drugs somewhere in this case - were WH and JH users? Possibly AJ did some coke at school with friends. I'm not saying it's a deal gone bad, I am thinking more like WH got a $200 withdrawal so he could get some; entice AJ with it since she was on spring break. LE said her phone pinged at the hotel, right? I got the hinky meter when I saw JH's interview - seems to me, she doesn't want them to discover what it was all about. I just think WH wanted to be with AJ and things went south. so sad...

LE didn't say that her phone pinged in his hotel room. WH said that's what LE told him. May have and that's what gave them the probable cause to search his room. I would love to get a hold of the search warrant and see what they were looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sensing drugs somewhere in this case - were WH and JH users? Possibly AJ did some coke at school with friends. I'm not saying it's a deal gone bad, I am thinking more like WH got a $200 withdrawal so he could get some; entice AJ with it since she was on spring break. LE said her phone pinged at the hotel, right? I got the hinky meter when I saw JH's interview - seems to me, she doesn't want them to discover what it was all about. I just think WH wanted to be with AJ and things went south. so sad...

I think there is def. an angle of that. I wonder about a debt, a deal or anything of the sort having something to do with all of this in some fashion.

Re the video, the blue birds sings.

LE didn't say that her phone pinged in his hotel room. WH said that's what LE told him. May have and that's what gave them the probable cause to search his room. I would love to get a hold of the search warrant and see what they were looking for.

Yea, I dont know that we have seen one, I thought he just said something about it, no?

People need to get over themselves. They are hurting the efforts to find AJ. I am really trying to maintain sympathy for them but they are not making it easy. You can't choose what people do but you can choose how you respond. They are not responding well. MOO Poor AJ.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/805392389548991

BRING AJ HOME: Yeh we have one. Certain reporters continue to ignore that fact and show up at the doorstep unannounced. Our spokesperson has talked with them about this and they continue to do them. Repercussions are forthcoming for them.

Wow, just wow.

I stopped by Wawa on Lynnhaven Pkwy and got some intel about the helicopter search last night. I asked the shift manager if he had heard anything about why searches have been done the last three nights. He said he didn't know but thanked me for reminding him so he could some of the officers who stop in overnight. Just as I turned to walk out, guess who comes in, a Va Bch officer.

The shift manager stops him and asks if he knew what was going on last night because the helicopter was doing a wide circular pattern at times, but it was mainly focusing from Wawa around Rosemont Elementary down to Twin Canals and back up.

The officer said there could be a number of different reasons why the helicopter was up, anything from a domestic violence situation to just training operations. I asked if it was normal for training operations to happen three nights in a row, starting around the London Bridge Rd and ending over a field behind an elementary school. He didn't quite no what to say, so he said he wouldn't know since he doesn't work every night.

I did my oh, okay response but right before he could turn away from me, I asked if the searches could be related to the missing girl from Norfolk, AJ. As soon as I said her name his demeanor changed. His cheeks became flushed, he turned his head away and avoided eye contact when he said Va Bch PD kniws nothing about her case.

He probably is telling the truth and the department knows nothing and I'm making something out of nothing. Then again......

I know the Coast Guard was doing practice rescue missions. It could be related. http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...uct-mock-disaster-training-exercise/70456244/

Whatever they're looking for, he's sure she had never been in his hotel room, as he emphasized LE won't find any of her DNA. So if his gun is found near her, or found at all, he has already set himself up for not knowing about it, that thought occurred to me on why he would say that. Who does know why he would say that, and ammo and no gun reported found in his room, I wonder? He made a plan to B&E, he discussed it with people in the house, he made it sound like they talked him down from being more drastic, especially for the sake of keeping the family together. Focus on finding AJ has to be focus on him, it seems to me.

It is true that there is no "book" that all parents of missing children must follow. But I have to say it's highly unusual that a parent doesn't want any and all press coverage they can get to find their child. It's unusual when the parents of a missing child fill up the missing child's page with other missing children when it's been less than a month that their child has gone missing.

Strangely, there was another parent in VA recently who garnered attention by being very quiet about her missing child. She is the mother of Noah Thomas.

I just think, all things being equal, most parents are going to act like more like Desiree Young (Kyron Horman's mother) and like Elaine Redwine (Dylan Redwine's mom)...doing anything and everything they could think of to find their children even once all hope had been lost (in Elaine's case) and almost all hope had been lost (in Desiree's case)

All in all, this case has become more and more unusual as time goes on. I hope AJ is found, and that if anyone did hurt and/or kill her, they pay for what they have done.

It is so strange because on the BAJH fb page someone suggested maybe getting a spokesman and they responded that yes they already have one, but certain reporters are ignoring that and appearing at their home.
They have a spokesman??? I haven't seen anyone speaking out about AJ, but I am not local. I have only seen WH speaking out. Who is the spokesman? Have ya'll seen one? Can anyone link to anything this spokesman has said?

If they do have a spokesperson, JH should specify who that person is. Then, the media would contact that person and leave her alone, as she's requested.

people need to get over themselves. They are hurting the efforts to find aj. I am really trying to maintain sympathy for them but they are not making it easy. You can't choose what people do but you can choose how you respond. They are not responding well. Moo poor aj.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/805392389548991

bring aj home: Yeh we have one. Certain reporters continue to ignore that fact and show up at the doorstep unannounced. Our spokesperson has talked with them about this and they continue to do them. repercussions are forthcoming for them.

wow, just wow.

agree!!

Sorry Bessie. Trying to figure out how to link the conversation as a whole. I'll be back.

Edited:

Here is a link to the conversation I had with the bringAJHome Twitter account. I am extended family and this is all public, as my Twitter is not protected.

https://storify.com/TheMamaJaay/conversation-with-wtkr3-bring-aj-home-and-themamaj

If the media spins everything for ratings, guess what? USE IT! Your baby is missing! Take advantage of those ratings vultures and run with it. I'm just...at a loss here.

I was referring to the temper. It's possible. Probable? I'm not so sure, just trying to give the benefit of the doubt, you know?

I know you are. You're a kind soul. I didn't mean to insult you in any way.

If the media spins everything for ratings, guess what? USE IT! Your baby is missing! Take advantage of those ratings vultures and run with it. I'm just...at a loss here.

This is how I feel as well. The fact that the media is beating a path to your door can be used to your advantage if you so wish. There are SO many families who have to beg and plead to get info about their missing loved one out there. People are going to talk no matter what, so just clear the air and let's move on.

If they do have a spokesperson, JH should specify who that person is. Then, the media would contact that person and leave her alone, as she's requested.

Well if they DO have a spokesman, they aren't a very good one because I haven't heard them speak. That spokesman should be speaking to media to ask for the public's help -- anyone who saw anything -- to come forward. That spokesman should be keeping AJ's name and face in the public's eye. They could hold a press conference, just say upfront that they are only making a statement about AJ and in that statement ask for help and information. JH doesn't have to field questions. She doesn't have to be put in the spot.

The thing that baffles me is that from the beginning the only "spokesman" they had was Wes. And it wasn't like he just snuck up and took on that role! She knew he was AJ's only voice. She didn't step up and say that SHE had something to say. So now the public focus is on Wes. What does she expect? She has given nothing else to the public.

It makes me think there really is something to hide.

I wish that Zach could be AJ's voice, but I can't imagine she would ever go for that.

The local media have held back for weeks on this story and have been hard hitting and wise. It seems to have helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson