VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get past that white car, lol. Ughhh maybe isn't not WH but someone else close to the family. Maybe she did go off with someone in that white car. Someone she knew. Maybe WH was trying to throw off the public off them by focusing it on him knowing darn well that wouldn't find any real evidence to convict him. He seems even though he's really impulsive he is protective of his family. I mean we do know that someone else was with with that kid that found that debit card you know.

That car is puzzling, I can't see why someone would make up a story about the truck being moved to the other side of the driveway.

it's becoming so unsettling to me every minute that passes that we still have no leads.

where are you, AJ?

I think this has been asked before but I can't remember if it was ever answered...is Smokey on the porch in or out of the group of friends? And same for Wavy one? TIA

I believe these are two different people. There was one neighbor that smokes that reported seeing a white car parked behind the red truck in the driveway. Also there was a kid that reported seeing AJ driving around one o'clock and returning right after 2 o'clock and stated he saw a white car following close behind AJ about a minute later. Now we have to remember that most of that was always coming from Wes. But we know there has been truths and lies in his statement. The kid did go to the police to tell his story. I am not sure about this but in MOO the kid that could be the same kid's house the Wes broke into. That's just my opinion I do not know if that's a fact and I am definitely not saying it is. Just my opinion. I think the reason that NPD has not clarified information is because it might impede the investigation in some way.

That's why I can't remove the white car totally from this because I believe 2 separate said they thought they saw the white car. The problem is that it can't be proven as fact.

This case just gets weirder and weirder by the minute.

Does anyone know if ZH has reached out to the news? Maybe he can make a plea for her to come home or if someone has her, for them to let her come home.

I don't know how I'd act if my child were missing (no kids yet) but I'd like to think I'd be more like HTG's dad, pleading EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. on the missing FB page for her to come home vs. threatening the news people with cops. Seems SO completely backwards.

That's why I can't remove the white car totally from this because I believe 2 separate said they thought they saw the white car. The problem is that it can't be proven as fact.

Does anyone know if any of WH family/associates have a similar white car? Could this situation developed due to WH owing money to someone, a business deal gone bad, someone from his past, or a plan he himself hatched? The white car could absolutely be true and real, there is just no way to know (right now) who was driving. I'd be curious to know if someone associated with WH owns a white car matching the description....

I believe these are two different people. There was one neighbor that smokes that reported seeing a white car parked behind the red truck in the driveway. Also there was a kid that reported seeing AJ driving around one o'clock and returning right after 2 o'clock and stated he saw a white car following close behind AJ about a minute later. Now we have to remember that most of that was always coming from Wes. But we know there has been truths and lies in his statement. The kid did go to the police to tell his story. I am not sure about this but in MOO the kid that could be the same kid's house the Wes broke into. That's just my opinion I do not know if that's a fact and I am definitely not saying it is. Just my opinion. I think the reason that NPD has not clarified information is because it might impede the investigation in some way.

Someone in the neighborhood asked WH's brother on Twitter if anyone questioned the construction workers that were out there that week on Halprin. He said they started working out there on Monday. His response was he's not the investigator so he didn't know. I never even thought about that????

We'll , if no one knows this car then it could be a friend that came with another friend. A friend of a friend maybe driving the friend .

Is she old enough for menopause? Dead serious. It can be a tough for some women holding on to their youth with dear life, not that I assume she is one. A temper under these circumstances gets a pass from me, but AJ's interest is misrepresented there by her. All, I would think would be happy to listen to her when she sees fit, the public in general, but I'm sure her community and AJ's friends, at least. Everybody responds differently, it seems to me.

Not unless it's drastically early...HS classmate here. ;)

Someone in the neighborhood asked WH's brother on Twitter if anyone questioned the construction workers that were out there that week on Halprin. He said they started working out there on Monday. His response was he's not the investigator so he didn't know. I never even thought about that????

Or someone she just recently met. But I would not rule out workers in the area, I've seen a few cases like that, and stranger abductions are hard to solve.

Does anyone know if any of WH family/associates have a similar white car? Could this situation developed due to WH owing money to someone, a business deal gone bad, someone from his past, or a plan he himself hatched? The white car could absolutely be true and real, there is just no way to know (right now) who was driving. I'd be curious to know if someone associated with WH owns a white car matching the description....

A family member of WH's owns a white compact 4-door car, but they claim the neighbor would have recognized it. The white car can been seen in the driveway in one of the WAVY videos, I believe

Thank you Debbie. The "Thanks" button wasn't enough.

This is just a possible scenario as I don't know the facts, nor do I know all the players in this case. But is it possible that the neighbor who we think saw a white car following AJ and saw AJ coming and going, is the person whose house that WH allegedly broke into and possibly the reason WH broke into the house was to plant *the jacket* to make it appear this person/neighbor was involved because WH was mad/trying to get revenge because this person went to LE with their story of seeing AJ coming and going, seeing a white car, etc? Thoughts??

A family member of WH's owns a white compact 4-door car, but they claim the neighbor would have recognized it. The white car can been seen in the driveway in one of the WAVY videos, I believe

Yeah but we have to consider sources who said that the neighbor would have recognize his brother's car, right? I mean he seems to explain away truths sometimes. So in the case we are actually taking what WH says as fact now?

Zach has said that the kid who saw AJ driving the red truck couldn't even be sure of the time or day. Looking at the picture of AJ's mom yelling at the news crew, I could see someone mistaking her for AJ the next day if she was driving the red truck around looking for her.

Yeah but we have to consider sources who said that the neighbor would have recognize his brother's car, right? I mean he seems to explain away truths sometimes. So in the case we are actually taking what WH says as fact now?

I'm not buying it either. They acted like they didn't know anyone with a white car, until the WAVY story aired and it was right there in the driveway.

Wonder if some kids had a party maybe going away party for someone? Got some alcohol for the party from some adults that would not want to get caught for providing alcohol to under age kids. Kids getting dropped of by taxis in the area...someone slips someone a date rape drug...accidental death scenario. Was AJ's mom/sisters home for the whole rest of the day. Could have AJ taken an overnight bag when she left and all the text messages between her and mom haven't been revealed because they are preserving evidence?

Help Save the Next girls Facebook poster still says last seen the evening of March 2. https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNex...0.1427427969./942006245824236/?type=3&theater

This is just a possible scenario as I don't know the facts, nor do I know all the players in this case. But is it possible that the neighbor who we think saw a white car following AJ and saw AJ coming and going, is the person whose house that WH allegedly broke into and possibly the reason WH broke into the house was to plant *the jacket* to make it appear this person/neighbor was involved because WH was mad/trying to get revenge because this person went to LE with their story of seeing AJ coming and going, seeing a white car, etc? Thoughts??

That's very true. Tried to intimated him, the family. Like shut your mouth boy don't talk. How about you change your story on what you saw like maybe you didn't see a white car following AJ or you just won't recall correctly anymore. Very good point!! Of course just our opinions right.

I'm not saying do that, but I'm saying we should look in all directions. Leave no stones unturned if you will.

It sure could be! Again, if it came from Wes, I give the old side eye to the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand