VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is seriously driving me absolutely nutty. I need to take a break at least until tomorrow. My heart is with AJ, Zach and AJ's sisters and friends right now.

I'm with you at this point. I sincerely hope they find her and she can tell us the true story (or her injuries or clothing, whatever). My gut feeling is that WH had a big crush on AJ and the mother didn't have a clue. Sorry if she reads this, others may think I'm crazy, but I just see him trying to get AJ to spend some time with him. "I got you some cash, since you lost your debit card" (cough, cough). "I'll meet you on my lunch hour, come by the hotel". She may have been dressed to go for a run, when she stopped by there (or was kidnapped and taken there) and that's why he had those 2 bras, knee brace, and shorts to toss around. I don't get the jacket, the B&E, that was crazy (drugged?) behavior to me, trying to take the heat off of him. He was so paranoid, he wanted some body busted soon. But really, nobody I know cuts their cc like that, they put it in the trash in about 8 pieces and certainly not spare a large piece with your name embossed on the card - you cut through that and the account #, and you don't toss them out on the street or out a car window (unless you cut them up in the house or hotel before so you could then sprinkled them for clues; the way these were found seem to be tossed to me.) When that didn't bring enough attention, he went with the clothes being strewn. I can't help it, I think he's totally guilty because I think he's been in love with her since she was 13. That's his MO. I know I have said too much, it's 10 pm and I've had "a couple a beers". Trying to watch tennis, but can't quit thinking of this beautiful AJ. Young girls hardly ever know the dangers that are around him. I remember the first time I was at a small with my friend and her 15 year old daughter looking for a prom dress. The men who sat around that mall and drooled made me ill. Some of you know what I mean. This is my WH feeling, he wanted to be important.

Jen doesn't have to agree to Zach speaking out. AJ is an adult. Anyone can speak for her.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT being sarcastic when I say, she could be PMS'ing. Imagine for a moment... your kid is missing, your hubby gets busted for being a bonehead, the media is all over you... and then your cycle begins. Ladies, all y'all know what I mean, right?

Some women can't even handle that gracefully on the best of days, but with JH's circumstances, I cannot even begin to imagine. Yes, I'm being dead serious.

LOL that's too funny you went there. :floorlaugh: I could see my head spinning around like in the Exorcist on some of my days.

Thanks MamaJay. I understand that it must be frustrating when they ask all about Wes. That is rough. But I still wonder why she allowed him to be the sole spokesman. She must have known his skeletons were going to come tumbling out of the closet at some point?

See, this could go down very easily and to JH's advantage:

Reporter: "What can you tell us about WH?"

JH: "I can tell you that I want AJ home. Please, if you have her, or if you know anything, let her come home."

Reporter: "Are you scared of WH? Are witnesses scared?"

JH: "What I'm scared of is someone who knows something is afraid to come forward. I'm scared of someone with information waiting too long before sharing it. Please, let my AJ come home."

Just because a reporter asks a question, even a leading one, does not mean that question has to be answered. Politicians are exhibits A through infinity. The point is, if the news is willing to put a camera in your face, you take advantage. It's free publicity. It's a huge audience.

I'd hate to lose the media as a resource, hate to have them stop asking me questions about my daughter.

Haha, small - I meant mall. I never liked malls and am so grateful for online shopping. Between Amazon and Walmart, I think I have everything I need. Just wanted to correct my spelling (darn Michelob Ultra - I live in coastal Georgia so should be forgiven). Thanks in advance!

See, this could go down very easily and to JH's advantage:

Reporter: "What can you tell us about WH?"

JH: "I can tell you that I want AJ home. Please, if you have her, or if you know anything, let her come home."

Reporter: "Are you scared of WH? Are witnesses scared?"

JH: "What I'm scared of is someone who knows something is afraid to come forward. I'm scared of someone with information waiting too long before sharing it. Please, let my AJ come home."

Just because a reporter asks a question, even a leading one, does not mean that question has to be answered. Politicians are exhibits A through infinity. The point is, if the news is willing to put a camera in your face, you take advantage. It's free publicity. It's a huge audience.

I'd hate to lose the media as a resource, hate to have them stop asking me questions about my daughter.

Exactly, Scott_M. Agreed. AJ's family should post that verbatim on their FB page with LE's #

Reminds me of the Heather Elvis case here on WS where reporter from news station showed up at the mother's house of one of the accused and the sister of the accused flipped him off and was taking pictures of the reporter and then they pressed charges against the news reporter for trespassing (which I think were dropped).

If reporters were standing in the street and filming things that were on view to the general public, there is no way charges could be pressed. If they went to the door and were asked to leave the property, all they have to do is walk to the end of the driveway, step on to the sidewalk or street, and they have complied.

People need to get over themselves. They are hurting the efforts to find AJ. I am really trying to maintain sympathy for them but they are not making it easy. You can't choose what people do but you can choose how you respond. They are not responding well. MOO Poor AJ.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/805392389548991

BRING AJ HOME: Yeh we have one. Certain reporters continue to ignore that fact and show up at the doorstep unannounced. Our spokesperson has talked with them about this and they continue to do them. Repercussions are forthcoming for them.

Wow, just wow.

Yeah I think it's a lawyer too. So this is why it probably would have been better for the family to go to the media with a representative and do a press release before it got this out of hand.

If reporters were standing in the street and filming things that were on view to the general public, there is no way charges could be pressed. If they went to the door and were asked to leave the property, all they have to do is walk to the end of the driveway, step on to the sidewalk or street, and they have complied.

I was just writing this^^^^^^, but I chose to defer to you :)

Reminds me of the Heather Elvis case here on WS where reporter from news station showed up at the mother's house of one of the accused and the sister of the accused flipped him off and was taking pictures of the reporter and then they pressed charges against the news reporter for trespassing (which I think were dropped).

True, but it was not the family of the victim...
I can't imagine turning away media if you are related to the victim, when so many families (usually minorities, Imo) cannot get any media interest at all.

I think this has been asked before but I can't remember if it was ever answered...is Smokey on the porch in or out of the group of friends? And same for Wavy one? TIA

The last message sent from AJ's phone. "I'm not ready to come home yet" Does anyone know the area it was sent from?

I still can't get past that white car, lol. Ughhh maybe isn't not WH but someone else close to the family. Maybe she did go off with someone in that white car. Someone she knew. Maybe WH was trying to throw off the public off them by focusing it on him knowing darn well that wouldn't find any real evidence to convict him. He seems even though he's really impulsive he is protective of his family. I mean we do know that someone else was with with that kid that found that debit card you know.

If reporters were gathering in front of the house, it could mean they smell news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose