VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possible catch in his statement:
WH: This person said that they had been there for over a week and they had called before - they left a tip or whatever, message, or whatever. Maybe not spoke to someone but via message. The lady was older - she sounded like she may have been coming back from work. That’s the way she made me believe. She said was it was by a road leading nowhere, that there was a gas station at the end of it. It’s that.. it’s not the gas station – theres a gas station right past that road, but the road she was referencing was the toll road, and if you go past at nighttime it looks like a gas station from afar. Okay, if I had known that I would have known exactly what it was. The toll station. I know you know.

I thought he said he wasn't familiar with the area but then he has "had I known that I would have known exactly what it was." That tells me that he has seen/been there/been past that toll station before enough to say he would have known exactly what it was.

This leads to the thought that IMO he did know there was water out there. If he knew that toll station area he would have had to know there was water out there.

Still working on which side he saw that green blanket. Because you can only take a right onto Battlefield blvd (where the packing plant is) from the toll road.
If he sees a green blanket on the left and then turns around at the end of Chesapeake Blvd (toll road) This would be Old Battlefield Blvd he turned around on because if he came out of there he would have had to take a left back onto Chesapeake Blvd (toll) then a left onto Battlefield Blvd where the clothes were found. So he would have had to travel south past the toll booth like going into NC (theres a gas station down there according the the map) turn around, head back north on the toll road (Chesapeake blvd) the made another turn (where he says, "We go and turn around, down at the end of Chesapeake Blvd. We make the right to go towards like the border station." Then you could take a right.

The only other thing I can think of is he was already on Battlefield Blvd. if you travel North you will pass St. Brides and there is road on the right that takes you to the toll plaza but like so you can go into their offices. and went down to St. Brides (we've mention this on her) because that's been mentioned before and he turned right off of there onto Battlefield and drove up the road and saw the shorts. So if you are traveling down one road and looking on the left and see something and turn around it's going to be on the right side of the road the same side that the shorts would have been found on. If there were on the same road. The police said they found other items that have't be release to the public.

WH: I saw a lime green blanket on the left-hand side of the road and I was like okay I see nothing on the right side of the road and they were like nothing... there was nothing. We go and turn around, down at the end of Chesapeake Blvd. We make the right to go towards like the border station.

JF: On Battlefield Blvd?

WH: Yes sir on Battlefield Blvd. We turn around and come back up and all of the sudden something blue is on the side of the road, it’s obviously a clothing item. I don’t care what it is - we are looking for that, for clothing items, period. It’s the first clothing item we physically saw. We pulled over, the other stuff you couldn’t see from the road, but there was a pair of blue shorts, Norview softball cos Colin kicked them over to see and it said norview on them. Our hearts dropped. Ya know?

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

LE has not named ws as a suspect. Also it's odd that others can be so silent.

I don't understand this post.

Early on we had a map with a cell phone ping off 64 and 194 interchange. Was that ever confirmed?

But you have to turn off of Battlefield Blvd to the right onto Cheseapeake Expressway then you turn off of there to get on Old Battlefield Blvd that takes you past that abandoned 7-11. Not sure if he went down far. Do you think this is where he turned around on Old Battlefield and then came back out onto the expressway then turned left onto Battlefield?

He states he made the right to go towards the border station. Either he turned around at Old Battlefield (u-turn) - went up to the border station at the light and made a U-turn or he went straight onto Gallbush. But since he stated he turned I do not suspect he went straight to Gallbush. You cannot turn around any other way because of the median. Another theory the old 7-11/Twin B on Old Battlefield/Ballahack Rd (both abandoned) with woods right behind both and on the other side of Ballahack Rd. If someone were parked there it would not be suspicious. There are cars parked there all the time - day/night. Someone mentioned a theory of Old Battlefield (the dead end) - you can see that road from the expressway and with the houses on that road - someone would have spotted a suspicious vehicle. Unless you live on that road you wouldn't drive on that road.

Now going down Ballahack to Backwoods and into North Carolina. I drive that way everyday as I live off Backwoods Rd in NC. There are a few street lights down Ballahack but once you get into NC there are no street lights. So everything is pitch black. BUT there are no medians/sidewalks down Ballahack/Backwoods so in order for you to pull off and handle "business" you would have to pull into grassy land and then a ditch. Basically you would not be hidden from any traffic there may be.

Now as for him stating he did not know about water being out there -- the water is visible - if you can see dark blue shorts you can see the water.

Has anyone actually seen a birth certificate from the supposed adoption? I have a hard time believing a judge approved it knowing what we know now. I wouldn't have approved him adopting a rain forest acre, and I'm a tree hugging hippie.

You guys your theory saying saying: ws did it is not very good. Your not following clues. According to what is known, AJ left her home around 2pm, and she told her sis through text that she was with friends .

Ws was at work at this time. Also the family receive more text from her as we'll.

According to an unconfirmed witness testimony, AJ "might" have been driving BACK to the house around 2 with a white car behind her. Her sister got home at 2:25PM. She was last seen at 7AM by her family, and her truck was seen leaving the neighborhood around 12 or 1pm. IMO she was gone from the house by 1PM and did not return.

My thoughts on reading the affidavit were that he should have been charged with statutory rape as well. She was barely 15 and he turned 20 shortly thereafter.
Statutory rape of a person who is 13, 14, or 15 includes vaginal, oral, or anal intercourse between a minor who is 13, 14, or 15 and a defendant who is at least four years older than the victim.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/north-carolina-statutory-rape-laws.htm
SBM

Yes, but she was pregnant with their baby, she had the baby a few months later <ugh, I removed this>. And she begged the judge in her affidavit to keep in mind that she had gone willingly with him, that he had not hurt her, and it was her choice to be with him. In the '90s, the law was more lenient with these kinds of relationships, but nowadays not so much.

EDITED because I did not do a very good job of reading some things. So sorry...

What do you think of Norfolk PD saying she was last seen in the evening of March 2nd/early morning March 3rd?

I keep puzzling over that myself. They have said SO little in this case, but this is one of the few things they have come out with to the public.

Yeah...we suck. :goodpost:

What I'm saying is to open up to other directions. Is not likely that wh was involved in the disappearance of AJ. That's my thought. I could be wrong, and I might be, but you guys are not exploring other avenues and that does suck.

Sometimes it is a monumental task to ignore grammer. But I'll bite. Are the "clues" you mentioned the only "clues" we are not following?

Also, I would love for you to expand on who is being silent.

Might you have a personal connection to this case?

What do you think of Norfolk PD saying she was last seen in the evening of March 2nd/early morning March 3rd?

I keep puzzling over that myself. They have said SO little in this case, but this is one of the few things they have come out with to the public.

I think wh was taken off the street because he was disrupting the investigation. I think if they thought he was involved then he would still be on the street so he could be watched.

What do you think of Norfolk PD saying she was last seen in the evening of March 2nd/early morning March.

That to me sounds very possible.

I think wh was taken off the street because he was disrupting the investigation. I think if they thought he was involved then he would still be on the street so he could be watched.

Just for clarification-

Did you mean to write "WH" where you wrote "ws"?

What I'm saying is to open up to other directions. Is not likely that wh was involved in the disappearance of AJ. That's my thought. I could be wrong, and I might be, but you guys are not exploring other avenues and that does suck.
To me it seems as likely as other possibilities. But that does not mean that she isn't alive somewhere. I do believe that it is unlikely that he would kill her or bring her great harm. Kidnapping, well, that's a different story...

Can you please offer up your theory? That might be the best way to get some thoughts going in a different direction.

I have my ideas, but unfortunately the "with friends at 2:30 pm on Monday" scenario is the one scenario that would involve information that the police are not releasing like phone pings, content of other texts, alibi's for any friends, outgoing or incoming call records before that time, etc.

TIA

Wonder why he didn't concern himself with the lime green blanket lying on the side of the road, but zero right in on something blue on the side of the road.

Almost like he knew exactly what he was looking for, huh?

Sometimes it is a monumental task to ignore grammer. But I'll bite. Are the "clues" you mentioned the only "clues" we are not following?

Also, I would love for you to expand on who is being silent.

Might you have a personal connection to this case?

No I'm just reading your post, and I'm typing with thumbs on a cell phone. So never mind grammar

I have a couple of questions, which I need to ask right now before I forget .. ;) Do we know that WH went to work in the morning? He mentions being reamed out about arriving back late after lunch, but was that perhaps his first appearance for the day? Did the boss ream him out for being unavailable all morning?

It's just shortly after lunch here, and frankly, I haven't even checked if all of our employees are back to work. However, if one hadn't called or shown up all day, then things would be stressful here, and I'd be p-o-ed enough to ream him out..

Drats .. I forget the other question ... :shame:

Has anyone actually seen a birth certificate from the supposed adoption? I have a hard time believing a judge approved it knowing what we know now. I wouldn't have approved him adopting a rain forest acre, and I'm a tree hugging hippie.

Honey, I'm having a hard time confirming JH's actual last name, so I sure can't help ya there.

I have a couple of questions, which I need to ask right now before I forget .. ;) Do we know that WH went to work in the morning? He mentions being reamed out about arriving back late after lunch, but was that perhaps his first appearance for the day? Did the boss ream him out for being unavailable all morning?

It's just shortly after lunch here, and frankly, I haven't even checked if all of our employees are back to work. However, if one hadn't called or shown up all day, then things would be stressful here, and I'd be p-o-ed enough to ream him out..

Drats .. I forget the other question ... :shame:

He claims to have left work at 11:53 am, and I think that would have been easily confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove