VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol got ya. I guess mums the word on that then. I know you asked earlier. It's been going on how long?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The searches started Monday evening at London Bridge Rd and made their way around to my neck if the woods last night. If this is some cat and mouse game WH is playing, I would have to give him props. He chose the best location within a location. If there was any evidence found that linked AJ's disappearance to someone in the neighborhood, public opinion would be swayed in his favor.

Sorry for my post ^^^^up above having no spaces between the words. WS was giving me a hard time posting it, then after it posted, I tried editing and putting spaces where they were supposed to be but I see it still didn't work. My apologies.

Did we ever get more info on this? I know we skip around a lot.

I don't think we ever did. My son says Princess Anne, but he said some of his friends say PA. As for it being another access point to NC, I'm not sure.

Regarding JH's behavior today with the media...My first gut instinct is that either she, or both she and WH had NO idea that the raw interview footage from the jail was going to be aired in its entirety, and one or both of them are PISSED. She may be furious with WH for spilling everything and she may be taking that anger out on the media as a whole. If this is true, she has issues with misdirected anger, and that's something to think about in terms of the family dynamic and motives for AJ disappearing. I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill, but do want to point out that her reaction was over the top. All she had to do is go inside and shut the door.

Regarding JH's behavior today with the media...My first gut instinct is that either she, or both she and WH had NO idea that the raw interview footage from the jail was going to be aired in its entirety, and one or both of them are PISSED. She may be furious with WH for spilling everything and she may be taking that anger out on the media as a whole. If this is true, she has issues with misdirected anger, and that's something to think about in terms of the family dynamic and motives for AJ disappearing. I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill, but do want to point out that her reaction was over the top. All she had to do is go inside and shut the door.

True I wad very surprised when they showed that whole video. It's probably a prosecutors dream.

I don't think we ever did. My son says Princess Anne, but he said some of his friends say PA. As for it being another access point to NC, I'm not sure.

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.
(From my post yesterday)

To add to that it seemed he was still more than willing to talk because the recent news 3 videos are after the WAVY one and he said basically he was sorry for letting personal stuff getting in the way of getting news out.

I went to PA. Saying you're "in PA" is not as common as "near PA" or "at PA." The high school is in the Northern Part of the city in an area now known as Town Center. It is more common to say you're "in Town Center" if you're in that part of VB. To make matters more confusing Princess Anne Rd runs through the southern part of the city where it becomes more rural. And if that's not enough there is an East Princess Anne Rd in Norfolk, a PA middle in VB, PA rec center in VB, and so on.

Throw a dart at VB and you're likely to hit something called Princess Anne.
(From my post yesterday)

So could PA still refer to the rural part though?

So could PA still refer to the rural part though?

At this point anything is possible. Look up princess anne rd Virginia Beach...VB is huge and that road leads to the southern and more rural part of the city. The context of the conversation makes it a total guess as to what it meant.

It would be nice if one of AJs friends could comment on if the knew she did have plans on Tuesday and needed the truck for what. I always think the events the days before a lot of times give big hints.

At this point anything is possible. Look up princess anne rd Virginia Beach...VB is huge and that road leads to the southern and more rural part of the city. The context of the conversation makes it a total guess as to what it meant.

Wasn't the county at one point called Princesz Anne before it was changed to Va Bch? Or am I just making things up in my head because I am so damn tired?

I'm going to take a road trip Saturday. If I'm not mistaken, once you get to te courthouse and you take that left, the name changes to North Landing for a few miles and changes back

ALRIGHT. Now it began to get shady. A few sleuthers found out that 'dad'--Wesley Hadsell--had a long criminal history. And he had only been married to JH since 2005, 2 months after he was released from prison for the kidnapping/rape of his ex wife, and for a bank robbery that happened while he was on the run with her.

Snipped and bolded by me.

I thought he was indicted on kidnapping and rape, but that he never went to trial and/or was never convicted of these charges.

It would be nice if one of AJs friends could comment on if the knew she did have plans on Tuesday and needed the truck for what. I always think the events the days before a lot of times give big hints.

I think we do have someone on here who wants to talk....

Snipped and bolded by me.

I thought he was indicted on kidnapping and rape, but that he never went to trial and/or was never convicted of these charges.

I think he pled down to lesser charges. But he was arrested on those charges, and it went to grand jury. Not sure if he was indicted on them or not.

Here's a reminder that anyone who would like to post as an insider must first be verified as such.

Wow - quite a day! I watched the channel 3 video. I think y'all have pretty much covered everything I'd have to say. SMH. :pullhair:

I do want to add though that I was a little taken aback at some of the comments in the article. For example:

Her explosive reaction is a stark contrast from her husband’s.
Meanwhile, police have spent hundreds of man-hours looking for clues in AJ’s disappearance. However, her mother made it clear to us she does not want our help.

While I'm disappointed in JH's behavior I'm also disappointed that the reporter felt the need to make it personal. That kind of wording wouldn't fly in a bigger market.

There's enough drama going on already. I'd sure like to see all that energy redirected into finding AJ!

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/mother-of-missing-norfolk-teen-leave-us-alone/

i haven't seen that he served time for this. Can you show me where you found this? Thanks

I'm confused on this as well. Maybe she didnt testify. We know he served time but I honestly have not done extensive research on that area.

i haven't seen that he served time for this. Can you show me where you found this? Thanks

Recently I read that he was released from prison just 2 months before he met and moved in with JH. [According to Zach]

That was in 2005, and he was arrested in 2000. So I am not sure what else he would have been doing time for, besides the bank robbery etc?

Night everone gotta get some shut eye [emoji42]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members