VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we keep mentioning bag but so far they haven't stated a bag was found just clothes but that could be possible. Maybe someone just grabbed her clothes she had laid out in her bedroom. Or maybe she had them on. Remember it was cold that day. It had snowed the week before. I couldn't imagine her running around in shorts unless she was in the house, sleeping in them or someone grabbed them from her room because they were laying out there because she had just changed into normal clothes.

Id bet my last dollar there is a bag!

What in the heck was JH doing at the hearing this morning??!!! Trying to get WH out or trying to keep him in?? IMO, she is not helping AJ. She is alienating the public.

((((Zach and Kids))))

((((Brenchen and Hubby)))))

Ugh...I could throw up.

I'm not married to Zach. He seems like a good guy just duped by a ________. He wound up experiencing the same thing my husband did.

My husband is Filipino and didn't speak a lick of English when he came to the states, didn't really understand his rights. By the time he did he felt like it was too late. Someone used that to their advantage.

Someone likes to use a lot of s*** to their advantage and someone doesn't like it when they get called on it.

Maybe the third man in Anjelica's life knew the games this someone plays and snapped. Or maybe Anjelica figured out this someone's game and said f it and left. Or maybe Anjelica and this someone fought and Anjelica got hurt.

I don't know, but I know I feel a bit better after hearing about the 7-11 video.

I know this will probably get erased, but I feel better for having said it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with new developments about the ammo being hidden, WH saying "they'd never find the gun" and kids being afraid of WH cited as one reason for no bond, how can ANYONE make an argument anymore that he doesn't play a role in this??

I question that mom saw her at 7 am.
I think she was out the night before. Or something happened the night before.

But according to Zach, his daughters saw her up and around that morning at 7 am. I do believe his daughters.

BBM. The only trouble with thinking it is not AJ, IMO, is why would they bother to show him? Why would they think they would get a reaction on a video that was not AJ?

Clearly LE has more evidence than we do. I think there may be surveillance somewhere that has captured her, and that is why they are sticking with the evening March 2 - morning March 3 timeline.

I am still so behind. So much has happened today. But, I wondered why he didnt mention what she- the AJ look-alike - was wearing, it would have been interesting. He did say this gal had her hair down, and it couldnt have been her, is my recall right?

Maybe his GUN was in that sports bag! Was that bag with her at school or left home?
I was thinking it was old stuff of hers in that bag not college things.

There hasn't been any report of a sports bag found. I haven't heard of that at all. I think this is just a rumor or talk that just started on here. If you guys can point me to where it was stated I would really appreciate it. I could have missed it in all of this. :)

Or maybe not...GET YOUR KIDS THE HELL OUT OF THERE, ZACH!!!!

With this information coming to light (and honestly, I think Zach probably already suspect the drug involvement) I would hope ANY judge would see the need to get those kids out of that house. Sure, WH might still be in jail but who the heck knows whats still going on at home??

Now that we all know for sure drugs are involved (I think most of us suspected it anyway with all the sniffing and chewing & classic tweaker signs), it really does change EVERYTHING. Only NOW is it possible for me to believe this was possibly a payback for WH ripping someone off. Druggies don't take too kindly to that kind of thing, especially if they're higher up on the food chain than WH is.

Brenchen, my heart breaks for you and all those personally affected. I am so sorry for what you must be dealing with.

I'm not married to Zach. He seems like a good guy just duped by a ________. He wound up experiencing the same thing my husband did.

My husband is Filipino and didn't speak a lick of English when he came to the states, didn't really understand his rights. By the time he did he felt like it was too late. Someone used that to their advantage.

Someone likes to use a lot of s*** to their advantage and someone doesn't like it when they get called on it.

Maybe the third man in Anjelica's life knew the games this someone plays and snapped. Or maybe Anjelica figured out this someone's game and said f it and left. Or maybe Anjelica and this someone fought and Anjelica got hurt.

I don't know, but I know I feel a bit better after hearing about the 7-11 video.

I know this will probably get erased, but I feel better for having said it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know who you are, Brenchen. That's why I hugged you AND your hubby, AND Zach. :)

Can somebody check me on the 22 minutes Alexwood, mentioned previously? I'm not able to find it in this transcript, so was it the later interview?

Where does that garble fit into his timeline? It's sometime he claims to have been called by AJ to give her money for the Go Pro and the cars moving around and his boss calling. Could that particular time be significant to his timeline? Why does he bring it up that way I wonder?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

I think the time he is covering for most aggressively may be the time that would leave him most vulnerable. What are your impressions of when that could be based on his interview?

I am still so behind. So much has happened today. But, I wondered why he didnt mention what she- the AJ look-alike - was wearing, it would have been interesting. He did say this gal had her hair down, and it couldnt have been her, is my recall right?

Im sure she wears her hair up at Softball but every pic I see she has her beautiful hair DOWN.

Clearly, Wes had more than one side job...IMO

Quite the entrepreneur.

Something else to ponder:

There are usually two kinds of drug dealers.

The first type makes a lot of money because they do NOT partake in their product. They sell it all and profit.

The second type sells it so they can use it. And they often end up in debt to their suppliers...hence they would need to mow lawns and worj full time to try and keep up.

Let's visit this timeline thing. A motive could be she witnessed something that she wasn't supposed to and he knew he'd go back to jail if she told. Maybe it was someone that bought the drugs too. Family men have a lot to loose. Especially family men with young kids.

She must have met with him sometime. He had to put that out there in case someone came forward with a sighting that they met up. Maybe the kids timeline was off here but it could have been lunch time. Not sure about the money thing. I think Wes had to have a cover story for taking that much money out of the bank or something. I don't see how he could get her out of the house without a struggle in the morning and it's possible he was at work in the morning because he haven't heard anyone say he wasn't. So what if she was out and happened to drive by the hotel and saw Wes's van there or another familiar white car there in the parking lot and thought she would just stop by and say hi or whatever. Maybe she knocked on the hotel door and walked in and walked in on drug trade or saw drugs all over the room. She flees hotel (remember hotel ping) and goes home. White car follows (someone has keys to house) and gets into the house knocks her out takes maybe her sports bag takes her out in green blanket or threatens with a gun (previous post) puts her in the car and goes. They leave quickly from the opposite entrance of Millard St so her sister doesn't see car leaving because she would recognize car. She could have been hiden in that storage unit for sometime. He kept her drugged up. WH takes AJ's cell phone and drives around with it. He leaves his cell phone in the hotel and takes his burn phone. He texts using AJ's phone driving around letting it ping all over. Maybe the delay in reporting her missing was his idea or just told JH not to worry she probably spend the night out with friends. Not sure what happened after his. If she's in the storage unit still. Remember he worked out of town on Thursday about an hour away he could have put her in that van (green blanket) and put her somewhere. He tosses the clothes out in Chesapeake based off of that taxi drivers comments to make it look like someone took her.

Just an opinion and theory I am not in any way saying this is what happened I am speculation trying to come up with a theory.

Hmmm... I don't know. If she lived with him for 5-years, she probably saw it all. And it's not likely a drug dealer would chase down his step daughter over a drug deal

There hasn't been any report of a sports bag found. I haven't heard of that at all. I think this is just a rumor or talk that just started on here. If you guys can point me to where it was stated I would really appreciate it. I could have missed it in all of this. :)

I think there is a bag and the stuff (clothes) was tossed out and other sheet put in it.
Then maybe tossed into the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members