VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started doubting that today as well. Before I thought it was true, but now I think it was a part of his effort to control the situation.

Agreed!
Im not buying the 7 am sighting or his visit at the gas station.

I question that mom saw her at 7 am.
I think she was out the night before. Or something happened the night before.

I've thought this myself. Why the lack of SM after 1030 pm Sunday night.

I started doubting that today as well. Before I thought it was true, but now I think it was a part of his effort to control the situation.

Zach (verified insider) has confirmed AJ's sisters saw her at 7 am Monday before they left for school.

She must have witnessed something or found something.
WH: I got back around 1:15, 1:20pm – fact. Boss reamed me. Okay? Now, this is something the media public does not know: About, I wanna say, and I can’t really speak a whole lot about this [unintelligible] fact, I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –

I admire her friends for not using this as their 10 seconds of fame. Plus even WH alibis are not vouching for his whereabouts in the presd.

Zach (verified insider) has confirmed AJ's sisters saw her at 7 am Monday before they left for school.

Id think she was still asleep. 7 am spring break
Did they see her or did mom say not to wake her?

ORRRRR did mom or WH tell them to say they saw her?

Im sorry, I see a huge cover up here.

as a seller you weigh it. as a buyer you weigh it
as for the gun - whew he is ballsy. obviously his lawyer didnt smack him hard enough.

as a seller you weigh it. as a buyer you weigh it
as for the gun - whew he is ballsy. obviously his lawyer didnt smack him hard enough.

OH a buyer buyer!
I had a vision of him buying one little bag of the sheet lol

I admire her friends for not using this as their 10 seconds of fame. Plus even WH alibis are not vouching for his whereabouts in the presd.

Dex, Have u ever watched breaking bad.
the teacher drug manufacturer dealer
with his minions selling it. This is starting to remind me of that.

JMO

I believe now that was AJ on the video the cops have!

Id think she was still asleep. 7 am spring break
Did they see her or did mom say not to wake her?

ORRRRR did mom or WH tell them to say they saw her?

Im sorry, I see a huge cover up here.

I was doubtful too, and I'm going to go try find the post, but he confirmed they did see her. One of the sisters also mentioned it on social media, right back at the beginning. IMO, it would be difficult to sustain such a lie/cover up for this long (the sisters, I mean, not JH & WH).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11616247#post11616247

((((Zach and Kids))))

((((Brenchen and Hubby)))))

Ugh...I could throw up.

Has this gem from WAVY been posted, yet? I feel an urge to see it. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors