VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now can we believe a white car was following her. Maybe she witnessed something at that hotel room she actually walked into a drug situation speed away and was followed by person in white car. Who else would Wes protect that has a white car?????

Hid ammo in ac vent in his hotel room and where they found drug residue on a scale! He told authorities he had a weapon but they would never find it. According to WAVY 10.

Wow. Just wow. How stupid can someone be?

Hid ammo in ac vent in his hotel room and where they found drug residue on a scale! He told authorities he had a weapon but they would never find it. According to WAVY 10.

Users don't use a scale...just sayin'!

Regarding LE's timeline. I can't shake the video that WH brought up in his she-who-should-not-be-named interview. While I mostly discount everything he has told us that hasn't been independently verified, I think I stick with this one because he was so adamant in the denial. Anyway, supposedly he was shown a video of a girl coming into a 7-11 store from across the street in the middle of the night of the 2nd. I feel that this video, and perhaps other surveillance, is what LE is basing their timeline on. MOO

I decided to map the locations of the home, the hotel address listed on the warrant, and the nearest 7-11. I find it interesting... What do you think?

View attachment 71776

Thank you! Thank you more than you can possibly know! I was so worried, but at least it proves that part true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All he had to say on nancy grace is moms last seen her at 7am before going to work and i last her at noon when given her money at the gas station. Why try to make it sound like you and mom seen her last together on the nancy grace show and on the Bring AJ Home fb page. Nobody cares if you are separated. Plenty of seperated parents of missing kids are joined at the hip during interviews but they never pretend like they are one unit. Usually mom lives here and dad lives there. But they dont come off as their kid being last seen together by them at the same time. Nor would a parent allowed the other to say WE last seen her at the same time blah blah blah when actually they are seperated and one of them seen the child later that day. Jmo

I question that mom saw her at 7 am.
I think she was out the night before. Or something happened the night before.

I'm going with the white car theory...the kid that saw white car could have been threatened not to speak about this white car. Wes explained who has a white car in the family but that neighbor knows that white car. That just came from his mouth. The neighbor never said it WASN'T that car. Ohhhh brain is going crazy! :thinking:

If you want the focus to be on finding AJ; Then stop letting lies or half truth stay plastered on the official fb page. Now if wh still has access to the go fund me account; then this is a problem. If moms want real viable help then she needs to publicly disassociate herself from this WH debacle. You get 1 main chance before the media starts implying other wise.

Now can we believe a white car was following her. Maybe she witnessed something at that hotel room she actually walked into a drug situation speed away and was followed by person in white car. Who else would Wes protect that has a white car?????

No that's one to ponder. If she saw something illegal she speeds off....someone chases off in white car.....chilling.

Why hide the stuff in AC vent? Nobody would have access to his hotel room but home (do not disturb sign on door), unless he knew the police would be coming.

No wonder that family is trying to keep those skeletons in the closet. :gasp: Can we get an emoji with skeletons being pushed in a closet? lol

Clearly, Wes had more than one side job...IMO

Quite the entrepreneur.

I've thought this myself. Why the lack of SM after 1030 pm Sunday night.

I started doubting that today as well. Before I thought it was true, but now I think it was a part of his effort to control the situation.

No that's one to ponder. If she saw something illegal she speeds off....someone chases off in white car.....chilling.

Why hide the stuff in AC vent? Nobody would have access to his hotel room but home (do not disturb sign on door), unless he knew the police would be coming.

LOL Maybe he watched to much Dexter!:blushing:

Yeah but all that sniffling in the "we can't mention" interview could explain possible use himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand