VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that girl entered the 7-11, you KNOW they have more video of her from within the store! There is no way a 7-11 doesn't have in-store surveillance. LE knows good and well if that was AJ or not. I think they were just trying to see what Wes would say about it. I do not believe it was AJ. If it was I think they would know where she went when she left the 7-11. The camera that caught her going in had to capture images of this girl going out. This had to be a camera afixed to the outside of a building, not like a temporary camera from like a "Cheaters" van. YKWIM?

I was wondering about this myself. Also whether they would have video of her at other places as well. I'm still curious about any cell phone pings too.

Something that bothers me is there has not been a press conference held by LE. I'm sure there must be a reason for that. I just don't know what it would be.

Ok, how about this... let's say LE believes this is, indeed, AJ...

If it was the middle of the night (understood we are not clear on timing), then the LE timeline of the 2nd to 3rd would make sense. Given the proximity to the hotel, WH could have connected with her shortly after she left the 7-11, and whatever happened, happened then. If she was in his work truck then, he might feel the need to make up a previous meeting to explain any DNA that might be found in that vehicle... thus, the staring lunch meeting.

It doesn't explain her lack of social media on the 2nd, though....

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Still catching up after a busy afternoon but I'm 100% convinced the only thing that explains her lack of SM on the 2nd is... she was unable. This girl did not willingly walk out of her own life.

moo & stuff

Yeah I would believe they wouldn't be required to register as a RSO unless there was an actual conviction. The grand jury just determines whether there is enough evidence for a case. He was charged for it but was never convicted. Doesn't mean he didn't do it just means he wasn't convicted for it. It's like running a red light. Just because no one saw me run it, doesn't mean I didn't run it. If a tree fell in the woods..
Yes, there was a link prior to about 3/15/2015 or so. That is how I found out about some of his previous crimes. It stated the victim did not testify and at that time, that state did not prosecute marital rape without the victim pressing charges and testifying. Perhaps the law has changed in the last ten years. It is very lucky to find a 10 year old link working on any of these cases, but that one worked. Otherwise, it would have taken me a bit longer to see the real WH. The broadcasting company may have deleted it or archived it to a pay wall. I was frankly shocked when it worked for me. What has happened to it since then is anybody's guess.

Did I dream this: Didn't LE say they found AJ's fingerprints in WH's hotel room? They did search his room, right? Also, is it just me or does anyone else think drugs may be involved somehow? Not meaning to be derogatory toward AJ at all, I think WH's actions just reek of something but not sure what. And where is that gun???
Sorry I can't answer any of your questions but I was LMAO when I read your post. I've had to check msm links so many times over the past couple weeks because I had a dream about some BS.

Azalea Inn is a family restaurant that has been in the area for decades. They took over empty space adjacent to it. That is a Sports Bar.

If it was her maybe she was having lunch or dinner with someone(s) and walked to the 7-11 in between time.

I had not realized the nature of the obstruction charges until recently. In case anyone else is curious what makes it a class 5 felony in Virginia here ya go.
Arrest Warrants: https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
VA Code: https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-460

When you're looking at the va code link...allow me to draw your attention to subsection "C" since it is the felony.

I posted the specifics like, 32 threads ago but this one moves so fast I know it's really easy to miss things.

Usually predators in a rush to anchor a alibi has a safe house where victims are placed until they can come back. Also lets not forget about the cases where an impulsive perp spontaneously acted off impulse but managed enough time to conceal things during the time it takes to actually file a missing persons report on a older teen as well as the time it takes to actually get LE fully invested into the case. This time frame usually gives a person some days to conceal the crime before the actual investigation steps.

According to Wes, they asked him if there would be any reason her fingerprints would be in his room, or something to that effect, and he emphatically said "NO!" . But no...we have NO confirmation that was the case.

WH:WH: Exactly. I mean, I don’t know, I really don’t know what relevance that had. But, you know, I kept telling them she wasn’t with me. I did not see her. She was not at my hotel. I think they got a search warrant on the premise of to verify because they’re like: “Her prints won’t be in there? Nothing will be in there?” and I’m like no theres nothing gon’ be in there of her. *getting worked up* She has not been in my hotel room and, and uh it was just the fact that I can’t remember a whole lot of things and that pissed them off. But when they start yelling at you, badgering you and then just threatening you -- not really threatening but just saying “you did this and this”... I mean they said some pretty messed up things.

Let's start thinking about where she could be, beginning with the clearest path forward:

She meets up with WH sometime on the afternoon of Mar. 2. He has an alibi that he was reamed out by his boss around 1:45PM. How long does this alibi last? Did WH stay on the work premises until a certain time, or head out on an assignment? When did he return to the hotel/end his work day?

This is important in that it helps us understand if he could have returned to the area before 2:30PM, or even met up with AJ later in the day after she was somewhere else.

The LE last seen of Evening Mar 2 to earl Mar 3 sounds like it is accounting for the text message to JH on Mar 3 AM, not an actual sighting, but there could be video as some of you speculate.

Zach, you are very wise. Keep drawing strength from the Lord. He knows what it is to suffer.

UBM: I can't see why LE would base their timeline around a text that appeared questionable from the start. That's why I think there may be something more. But, maybe?

Ohhhh on WAVY the 4 people wanted to keep him in jail because they feared for their safety and ...recent drug use.

he hid the ammo in a vent in his motel room also found a scale with drug residue

Thank you! It was finding all of them but that one, it would seem. It has been added.

Thank you for your map ninja skills. I used to be able to pin stuff, but I can't figure it out anymore.

Hid ammo in ac vent in his hotel room and where they found drug residue on a scale! He told authorities he had a weapon but they would never find it. According to WAVY 10.

Careful...they might come and not accuse you! :floorlaugh:

That's why I've told my husband to stay clear from VA, also because we're still hoping she'll show up here and it wouldn't be good if she did and we were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else can't pick their jaw up off the floor? Because after him saying police will never find his gun.. Well then.

wow he just makes himself look better and better ever time he opens his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove