VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doubtful too, and I'm going to go try find the post, but he confirmed they did see her. One of the sisters also mentioned it on social media, right back at the beginning. IMO, it would be difficult to sustain such a lie/cover up for this long (the sisters, I mean, not JH & WH).

I guess?

Thank you! Thank you more than you can possibly know! I was so worried, but at least it proves that part true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure it proves anything, unfortunately. The only reason we have heard of this video is from WH own mouth. So it is questionable, but I have a feeling there is some truth.

I was doubtful too, and I'm going to go try find the post, but he confirmed they did see her. One of the sisters also mentioned it on social media, right back at the beginning. IMO, it would be difficult to sustain such a lie/cover up for this long (the sisters, I mean, not JH & WH).

I was thinking more along the lines of the sisters "think" they saw her. I have to be honest that I haven't followed every single detail of this case so I don't know the exact ages of the younger siblings. But I can see kids being manipulated into thinking they saw something on a particular day. JMO.

I was thinking more along the lines of the sisters "think" they saw her. I have to be honest that I haven't followed every single detail of this case so I don't know the exact ages of the younger siblings. But I can see kids being manipulated into thinking they saw something on a particular day. JMO.

One is in high school, so not so young.

Dex, Have u ever watched breaking bad.
the teacher drug manufacturer dealer
with his minions selling it. This is starting to remind me of that.

JMO

Maybe they should start throwing pizza on his roof. Lol. Once the drugs wear off then people wake up. So if this was his payment to others for silence; Then he doesn't understand the workings of a law abiding person who is just an addict. They agree to get the drug but once sober; They change their mind to the agreement. Jmo

Let's visit this timeline thing. A motive could be she witnessed something that she wasn't supposed to and he knew he'd go back to jail if she told. Maybe it was someone that bought the drugs too. Family men have a lot to loose. Especially family men with young kids.

She must have met with him sometime. He had to put that out there in case someone came forward with a sighting that they met up. Maybe the kids timeline was off here but it could have been lunch time. Not sure about the money thing. I think Wes had to have a cover story for taking that much money out of the bank or something. I don't see how he could get her out of the house without a struggle in the morning and it's possible he was at work in the morning because he haven't heard anyone say he wasn't. So what if she was out and happened to drive by the hotel and saw Wes's van there or another familiar white car there in the parking lot and thought she would just stop by and say hi or whatever. Maybe she knocked on the hotel door and walked in and walked in on drug trade or saw drugs all over the room. She flees hotel (remember hotel ping) and goes home. White car follows (someone has keys to house) and gets into the house knocks her out takes maybe her sports bag takes her out in green blanket or threatens with a gun (previous post) puts her in the car and goes. They leave quickly from the opposite entrance of Millard St so her sister doesn't see car leaving because she would recognize car. She could have been hiden in that storage unit for sometime. He kept her drugged up. WH takes AJ's cell phone and drives around with it. He leaves his cell phone in the hotel and takes his burn phone. He texts using AJ's phone driving around letting it ping all over. Maybe the delay in reporting her missing was his idea or just told JH not to worry she probably spend the night out with friends. Not sure what happened after his. If she's in the storage unit still. Remember he worked out of town on Thursday about an hour away he could have put her in that van (green blanket) and put her somewhere. He tosses the clothes out in Chesapeake based off of that taxi drivers comments to make it look like someone took her.

Just an opinion and theory I am not in any way saying this is what happened I am speculation trying to come up with a theory.

I've thought this myself. Why the lack of SM after 1030 pm Sunday night.

But I would think that Zach would have gotten some info from his girls on this one. But maybe they didn't actually see her in the a.m.

Let's visit this timeline thing. A motive could be she witnessed something that she wasn't supposed to and he knew he'd go back to jail if she told. Maybe it was someone that bought the drugs too. Family men have a lot to loose. Especially family men with young kids.

She must have met with him sometime. He had to put that out there in case someone came forward with a sighting that they met up. Maybe the kids timeline was off here but it could have been lunch time. Not sure about the money thing. I think Wes had to have a cover story for taking that much money out of the bank or something. I don't see how he could get her out of the house without a struggle in the morning and it's possible he was at work in the morning because he haven't heard anyone say he wasn't. So what if she was out and happened to drive by the hotel and saw Wes's van there or another familiar white car there in the parking lot and thought she would just stop by and say hi or whatever. Maybe she knocked on the hotel door and walked in and walked in on drug trade or saw drugs all over the room. She flees hotel (remember hotel ping) and goes home. White car follows (someone has keys to house) and gets into the house knocks her out takes maybe her sports bag takes her out in green blanket or threatens with a gun (previous post) puts her in the car and goes. They leave quickly from the opposite entrance of Millard St so her sister doesn't see car leaving because she would recognize car. She could have been hiden in that storage unit for sometime. He kept her drugged up. WH takes AJ's cell phone and drives around with it. He leaves his cell phone in the hotel and takes his burn phone. He texts using AJ's phone driving around letting it ping all over. Maybe the delay in reporting her missing was his idea or just told JH not to worry she probably spend the night out with friends. Not sure what happened after his. If she's in the storage unit still. Remember he worked out of town on Thursday about an hour away he could have put her in that van (green blanket) and put her somewhere. He tosses the clothes out in Chesapeake based off of that taxi drivers comments to make it look like someone took her.

Just an opinion and theory I am not in any way saying this is what happened I am speculation trying to come up with a theory.

Lets go back to breaking bad again...

Did WH enter the house because he had something hid there maybe in the air vent or the hot water heater and didn't know AJ was home... he thought everyone was out>

The sports bag with her stuff could have been her being abducted while going out to practice later. If she just got the truck that morning then why have the sport stuff with her. Unless someone grabbed the first home from school bag which wasn't unpacked yet and started throwing the items out to be found

The sports bag with her stuff could have been her being abducted while going out to practice later. If she just got the truck that morning then why have the sport stuff with her. Unless someone grabbed the first home from school bag which wasn't unpacked yet and started throwing the items out to be found

Maybe his GUN was in that sports bag! Was that bag with her at school or left home?
I was thinking it was old stuff of hers in that bag not college things.

No that's one to ponder. If she saw something illegal she speeds off....someone chases off in white car.....chilling.

Why hide the stuff in AC vent? Nobody would have access to his hotel room but home (do not disturb sign on door), unless he knew the police would be coming.

Sellers that are using are often paranoid. MOO

Yeah we keep mentioning bag but so far they haven't stated a bag was found just clothes but that could be possible. Maybe someone just grabbed her clothes she had laid out in her bedroom. Or maybe she had them on. Remember it was cold that day. It had snowed the week before. I couldn't imagine her running around in shorts unless she was in the house, sleeping in them or someone grabbed them from her room because they were laying out there because she had just changed into normal clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2