VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New map of 7-11's in the area. I'm a n00b, so if someone could manage to pin the hotel and family home, it would help. All red dots are 7-11 stores, the hotel is between I and B, but closer to I and the home is by Tarralton Park.

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 3.04.11 PM.jpg

If that girl entered the 7-11, you KNOW they have more video of her from within the store! There is no way a 7-11 doesn't have in-store surveillance. LE knows good and well if that was AJ or not. I think they were just trying to see what Wes would say about it. I do not believe it was AJ. If it was I think they would know where she went when she left the 7-11. The camera that caught her going in had to capture images of this girl going out. This had to be a camera afixed to the outside of a building, not like a temporary camera from like a "Cheaters" van. YKWIM?

BBM. The only trouble with thinking it is not AJ, IMO, is why would they bother to show him? Why would they think they would get a reaction on a video that was not AJ?

Clearly LE has more evidence than we do. I think there may be surveillance somewhere that has captured her, and that is why they are sticking with the evening March 2 - morning March 3 timeline.

I had not realized the nature of the obstruction charges until recently. In case anyone else is curious what makes it a class 5 felony in Virginia here ya go.
Arrest Warrants: https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
VA Code: https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-460

So...are the 4 being defined by LE as witnesses?! Witnesses to the B&E or something else? Try to clarify that for a girl whose brain is fried, please.

Azalea Inn is a family restaurant that has been in the area for decades. They took over empty space adjacent to it. That is a Sports Bar.

I know, Smurf. I practically lived there most of my life. My Mom used to work for Lou when I was a little one, and we ALL hung out there as teens/twentsies. :)

I said that because I think they were assuming that the party was for the person leaving for boot camp.

No someone mentioned a bar and said a lot of Military there and I said I wonder if there was a party for the guy that went to boot camp.

I said that because I think they were assuming that the party was for the person leaving for boot camp.

No no...I think someone was simply speculating that maybe there was a party for him.

I do not entertain speculation about Pretty Dog Kid. I think that whole thing is....bs. :snooty:

I had not realized the nature of the obstruction charges until recently. In case anyone else is curious what makes it a class 5 felony in Virginia here ya go.
Arrest Warrants: https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032415001.pdf
VA Code: https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-460

When you're looking at the va code link...allow me to draw your attention to subsection "C" since it is the felony.

And this http://norfolk-sheriff.com/inmate-information/#Lookup

So...are the 4 being defined by LE as witnesses?! Witnesses to the B&E or something else? Try to clarify that for a girl whose brain is fried, please.

From the jailhouse transcript:
WH: Yes, they're Anjelica’s friends. I would imagine it'd be, I'm not going to put any names out there but they’re at the house probably more likely that none. But I'm not gonna throw their names out there, so you know, I've never threatened anybody. I feel the courts would have a good disposition with that. You know, you've been at our house with all the people [unintelligible] we’re all there for support - not to threaten each other. And then there was an issue that someone’s house may or may not have been broken into… that those four people may have changed the story originally of how evidence came about. They're not saying it was planted or whatever but it’s evidence tampering because, say, somebody broke into a house theoretically and verified information that evidence was there, and then said that they moved it so if someone was over later they would be able to see it, in order to bring the evidence out faster.

and a few pages later:
JF: How did police find out you went in there?

WH: Uhm people change their stories. I mean... they were badgered, questioned really hard. Whatever. It wasn’t a story. It was just something that um..

JF: Do you think that they just didn’t want to lie?

WH: I respect that. That is probably what that was. They want to get to the bottom of the truth. I don’t think they did it to, like, sell me out, rat me out. It wasn’t that - we talked about it. It was more like we just agreed that, I don’t know… I had a conversation with an individual and I felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. I didn’t have the jacket. I didn’t plant the jacket. I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there, which… you yourself have a lot of that information.

I had mentioned a party for that person but not specifying a location because sometimes kids have parties that wouldn't be appropriate for a restaurant setting. I'm not in any way saying there was. I was actually just wondering if there was maybe one where just kids were there no parents or possible parents that could get in trouble for providing alcohol. Just wondering if that is what happened the night she went missing and stating she wasn't ready to come home because she was having too much fun. MOO as always.

From the jailhouse transcript:

and a few pages later:

I know who the 4 are...I'm just questioning what LE considers them witnesses to. The break in? They weren't there, were they? I guess they technically ARE witnesses to the set up, though....right?

I dunno. My brain really is fried, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove