VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...Pretty Dog Kid, B&E Kid, Boot Camp kid, Texty...all the same person. We just have difference ways of describing him.

According to what WH has said, Smoky and Wavy are the same person, imo.

And Kat, IIRC, Pretty Dog Kid, B&E Kid, Boot camp kid, and texty is also found the debit card kid, right? :thinking:

"... we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly."

This sentence just struck me all of a sudden.

There are so many of those gems. Someone was working on a statement analysis and I'm not sure they ever posted it, but I am very interested in seeing what others come up with.

That's the way I've read it all along but, a local who says they know Wavy Loved Kid says he and Smokey Porch Neighbor are not the same person (they posted about 300 threads ago saying he [Wavy Loved Kid] was outside doing yardwork, IIRC). So, I have no idea.

Yes they did say that somewhere he was outside working and that is why he saw her coming and going.

And Kat, IIRC, Pretty Dog Kid, B&E Kid, Boot camp kid, and texty is also found the debit card kid, right? :thinking:

Well, according to a proven liar....yeah. ;)

But like I said a long time ago...this kid didn't choose where to search. WH did that. Lead the search,organized the search, directed everyone literally (as seen on video).

If memory serves, B&E Kid doesn't even live on the same street as Wavy Loved Kid, so how could he be the same person and see her driving down her street?

Yeah wasn't the WAVY loved kid mentioned because they found the debit card in front of his house and they found that on Halprin. I don't know where the B&E kid lives but by the sounds of it it was very close because Wes said he couldn't sit there being a minute away from her possibly being there (at B&E kids house)

And amazingly enough, Brother/nephew was right there to snap a photo, to keep track of the evidence, according to Wes. How convenient.

Just jumping off your post, Happyshoes :), BUT, do you mean JH afraid of WH, or JH afraid of the 4 people? Because if it's the latter, I don't think that's the case because.......................................

Yes, I mean JH afraid of WH when he's on drugs. May be the reason he had to go stay at a hotel (relapse?). She thought he was done with that. I hate to say it, but I wonder if AJ didn't like cocaine also - WH cut up her card, so he could offer her $200 cash to get some, or pay for it for her - and in this way, got her to come to his hotel room (or he picked her up, got the goods, they went to the hotel to snort a few lines), and I'll let our imagination take it from there. I think he has been in love with her since he showed up on the scene. That's his type - young. Sorry to say, but I think he was thrilled to be with her and she freaked out, and he knew she would tell. I hope I'm wrong. Something crazy went down, IMO.

I just requested to become a verified insider. I have heard a few different story's in the beginning that have changed.

Mom, keep in mind that even when you are a verified insider, you will NOT be allowed to name anyone not already named in msm. And by that I mean, you can not name the kid whose house was broken into, any of AJ's friends, and so on and so forth. You CAN refer to them as they are referred to in msm. Example: "The kid who saw the white car", "The kid whose house was broken into", etc. etc.

If you are unsure if you can post something, our mods are always on standby to help. You will find their names highlighted at the bottom of the thread under "Thread information". :)

I'm playing catchup... Only on page 8 right now, but I'm getting mad. If I was a teenager living in chaos in that home, I'd wanna leave it all behind!! We don't know what manipulation she's gone through as well. If WH was able to manipulate her closest friends who only want to find her, then what other forms of intimidation and manipulation has he done with AJ???? Maybe when she was younger, she had no choice but to believe him or go along with whatever, but having some independence now, and maturing, she realized she didn't have to believe it, or maybe even questioned things in her life.

I don't know. But as an adult, all that going on would have made me wanna leave!!

I wanna know why WH and JH were separated!!! There's an another elephant in this room, and we're going to have a full blown circus here soon!!! Who was was using drugs? Selling them? Who was being controlled by them?? How many of the friends have money, and no job, or a minimum wage job, yet seem to have money? If this WH has been forcing those kids to sell for him, I'd flip a lid. As the parents of those friends, I'd forbid them to ever step foot into that house again! NO CONTACT PERIOD! I'd encourage them to still cooperate with police, still look for AJ, still hang flyers, post on their SM accounts the flyers, but be damned if they would be around either of AJ's parents or that home!!!! NO WAY NO HOW!!! Even if I needed a restraining order to make it happen...they would NOT be there!!! PARENTS WAKE UP!!! Your kid could be thrown under that bus at any time, and charged with who knows what!!! Get them away from that situation!!!!

Zach, if at all possible, petition the courts for a temporary custody hearing and get your kids away from this!!! They do NOT need to be in that environment!!!

My prayers remain, my hope remains. Please be safe AJ!!!

I just want to mention that the kid whose house was broken into has been mentioned that he went off to bootcamp on here. I'm sure they drug tested him at MEPs. http://www.mepcom.army.mil/ My son is in the delayed entry program for the AF and they are always after him to keep his weight down and stay out of trouble. He could have just been a scapegoat for Wes and company.

Are you thinking somebody grabbed her gym bag (after she was killed) so they had items to discover?

Yes, I was at one of the searches and the Boyfriend stated that she could have possibly had a small bag with some items in it bc it wasn't at the house...

It was posted that one of the chores AJ did that morning when she was last seen was folding clothes. They could have been stacked in a clothes basket and were grabbed out of it by someone "just stopping by the house."

I don't recall anything about AJ *folding clothes*. Was that posted here on WS? Was this something Zach stated?

I just want to mention that the kid whose house was broken into has been mentioned that he went off to bootcamp on here. I'm sure they drug tested him at MEPs. http://www.mepcom.army.mil/ My son is in the delayed entry program for the AF and they are always after him to keep his weight down and stay out of trouble. He could have just been a scapegoat for Wes and company.

Thank you!! I've developed a bit of a protective stance where this kid is concerned. Guess I see myself in him at that age or something, who knows.

That looks like a new interview with JH? did I miss that from earlier? I didnt read all of this AM's threads yet.
WH must have been upset since he didnt want to talk with Joe. ?

I looked up itching to see if it might have been related to cocaine withdrawl and it wasnt listed. As we all noticed somebody was awfully itchy sometimes. There is another street drug that would be weighed that causes itchiness upon withdrawl, but I dont think, hope, that it doesnt apply.

no sound on this for me. anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member